• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt so lol. I can see how Tamura could have ended up in the main timeline during the manga, but I doubt that she will appear out of nowhere during the movie

@peter appeared in the anthology comics. Has Mami = Goku and Walpurgis = Vegeta. Mami literally uses "Tiro-Finale x 3" and because stronk.

@kal Maybe...

Or maybe....

At least there is a chance Homura gets Fire Manipulation ovo

Wait that's a thing? How come I didn't see it on the main pa-... oh the last 2 words of the non-canon section.

Lol I know, imagine composite profiles from the anthology comics + Tamura

The same that happened to me with Mami's death lol.

I already watched it. It's too cryptic to understand the spoilers anyway

Still not taking chances with the movie even if its cryptic (Might find symbolism that spoils something massive)

For now, its all about Magia Record. Speaking of which, any new translations?

Okay, guess its back to the concept movie.

>Concept movie.

>Concept.

We didn't and wouldn't it be "Duplication of arrows"? Duplication with arrows implies her arrows duplicate her or something like that.

Which profiles and what would you expand? Usually I think it would be best to always expand on abilities so people who don't know the series or didn't read it in depth can understand them.

Actually, that does happen lol, weird I know.

Homura's 2-A hax and possibly Madoka's arrows for now.

The kind of expanding I'm referring to is something akin to how ACF does it, so I wanna do a bit for now til I "master" it.

She shot her arrows through time and space on a planetary scale (There were vikings [I think] and even Joan of Arc)

It was before Homura got on the moon for no reason other than watch Madoka beat Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen.

I'd forgotten about the her duplicating herself. But I think I remember now that you mention it. So Madoka has attack spam and high power, time manipulation, and duplication… is Sayaka the only one she doesn't have the power of in the main group?

Sayaka's regen is pretty op if one doesn't have a way to one shot her or aoe and can see other timelines thus giving her an extreme amount of intelligence. That's about it.

Though I heard she was shown with a new form in the concept movie, so there is hope.

I see. Hehe, I was actually gonna propose that but somehow forgot about it.

Astronaut Homura sounds nice too.....Wait a minute, if Homura can casually strolled on the moon in her magical girl form, shouldn't we add "can survived in outer space" to her and apperently the other magical girl as well? Their bodies, after all, are just an empty shell.

You mean the magical girl witch?

I kinda thought her surviving was a given due to the nature of their immortality tho

Yeah, still, it's a nice small addition to their profiles. Takes zeref vs Tatsumaki thread as an example. People argued tats can just bfr him to outer space and let him die there, implying that his immortality won't help him surviving in other space (his immortality allows him to survive decapitation and at least half a year without food).

Oh yeah, shouldn't it be noted in weaknesses that shutting off their sense of pain dulls their senses and lowers their reaction time. And specifically for Sayaka that due to her regen and ability to shut off pain she will at times fight taking damage recklessly. (I know she doesn't do so in Rebellion, but it still may be worth recognizing)

@Blah Ye, I'll add it to Sayaka (Although judging from her performance, the drop isn't much)

@Homu too many pages pls ;_;

I was semi-joking, I think its best to hold it off until we get more info on Magia Record (Which is gonna have massive amounts of changes for several profiles here) so we don't do two verse-wide massives changes at once.

Dank yuuuuuuuu ^-^

I know it isn't a big drop, but against characters with similar speed it could make a difference. Plus it's just good for indexing purposes, right?

@Blah no prob

Tru, might have an impact some later day.

@Peter Tuesday? What's happening tuesday?

@SomebodyData

Final volume of Puella Magi Tart Magica.

The last chance to find out if Tart is Walpurgisnacht.

Oh man I forgot.

OH MAN

If Walpurgis is Tart oh~

Also hopefully Tart gets hax like Meguca

I've been looking for Homura Tamura volume 3 for quite long time....AND CAN'T BELIEVE IT I MISSED IT RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES. It's literally in the OP.

Yes, from Tamura technically 4th wall breaking to goddess madoka appeared in akemi-ya which is located outside the timeline, the ending was perfect.

@Peter Speaking of which, I'm actually thinking about making composite profiles for the PMHT cast and replacing the ones already here (except for Tamura of course).

Do you guys think that's a good idea or should we keep them separate (we can also do separate tabs in one page)

And don't forget space mikitahara base Mami, who has the feat destroying pluto and probably has mftl+ attack speed with tiro finale laser

Kyoko can reach up 3-A in PMHT just saying

Also MFTL+ Sayaka from that robot thing.

I propose we should keep them separate. Like Mami now has two overpowered version of herself in PMHT (Queen Mami and Space Mami). We also have Tamura, Prof Homura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back