• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homura's got 2-A level memory manipulation, even without 5-C stats its pretty hard to say she would lose...

Ye, didn't read the last part of his statement.

Once I finish Volume 4 of Tart, I'm gonna need you to double check what I wrote, is that okay with you @kal?

Wow were you really THAT impatient after I gave away some spoilers? Although I can't blame you I do that all the time when I watch anime.

Yes. Also where did you get 6-B Tart? I would understand X Stat (not saying it for spolier), but 6-B?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

But I need my copy to arrive beforehand.

Also, about Low 5-B Madoka and people who scale, Walpurgis is approximately a seventh of Low 5-B. But, she is something like the 0,01% of 5-B. So they would probably end up in Low 5-B. There is a case to be made for regular Gretchen deserving "At least Low 5-B, possibly 5-B"

I would put Unknown, likely Low 5-B for regular Meguca and the same for KG. Then put in the reasoning that they are exponentially higher than a 5-C character.

Honestly, I'm not even sure they're tier 5 anymore, sadly we don't feats.

@Peter ah I see, that should be a good feat for Isabeau. However Tart uh, scales to something else entirely (READ her new form's character profile)

Could work I guess. Also we could honestly make something similar for speed imo. Like, I can see magical girls who are > Sayaka being MHS+.

Also does Queen Mami's speed scale from Madoka?

Yeah it was something about X. But I just said 6-B as a Low Ball cause I wasn't sure if it really was literally X.

@Kal we should discuss that later too

Queen Mami should easily scale, considering she overshadows her a lot.

Riz read the Divine Comedy, apparently.

Also that's some serious resurrection on Lapin's part...

If I understood what SD means with "scales to something else entirely", I really don't know if we have enough proof.

Btw Isabeau does have an actual 6-B feat, she turned France into a giant labyrinth

Eyyy so a solid 6-B feat and a 6-B statement for Isabeau. What about Final Form Tart? Is she like At least 6-B or something?

@Galaxian

It appears to ignore dura up to [insert False Madoka's tier] and it one shot till then. I don't think that it's erasure tho

@Kal

So I guess she's probably far higher and possibly on the lvl of the moon lvl Magical Girls if not still higher? Or unknown just like Wraith Arc Homura.

I mean. She is infitely stronger. And no witch can survive even the merest touch. She is also an irregular. Her wish also changed history forever. Kyubey himself could barely conceive a magical girl that strong.

All of this is awfully familiar

I'm not sure if I buy the infinite thing. Like wouldn't that make her either High 3-A or in this case the same as Madoka and Homura 2-A?

It would yes. But if we count it as hyperbole, she still most likely scales from magical girl Madoka. Also technically killing witches on thouch is a characteristic of Madokami, not magical girl Madoka

When I first started reading Tart Magica I was expecting at most a 7-B magical girl. But than after Volume 4 I was actually expecting 7-A. But instead now we have a at least 5-C possibly far higher Tart. Geez didn't think there would be another spin-off that is on par with Homura Tamura in terms of crazy power.

@Kal Not sure if we can scale Tart with MG Madoka. As irregular as she is, she hasn't show anything remotely close to that level. until isabeau was ever mentioned to be on Walpurgis level, i don't think we can buff tart to madoka level.

By "beyond the concept of hope and deapair", you mean she's just far surpassed any magical girls and wotches at that time? We cannot scale off tart with madoka because madoka is even far more irregular than her.

No, I mean what I wrote. It's what is written in the official description.

Also, if even Kyubey could not fanthom how powerful Isabeau was becoming, she should be > Walpurgis

Kal, we got no proof indicating Walpurgis has already exist in Tart's time. Heck, even if we do, we got no proof about Kyubey knowing her existence.

I was just wondering too, wouldn't Homulily possibly scale to whatever tier Crystalized Homura is in if it turns out being higher than City Level as it is currently? I know it's variable while the tier of False Madoka and the Giant Wraith is being determined.

@Kal he might not be able to fathom how powerful Isabeau was because due to Kyubey's DNA, similarly how she does not coincide with the inverse tiering system.

@Homu I also thought Tart's infinite boost was hyperbole, until it showed that she literally broke the tiering system, which was replaced by "EXTRA".

Also finished Tart Magica Volume 4 and 5. Given I'm starting to have lag (Due to the amount of links and the size of the comments), should we make a new thread or one specifc for discussing the information before making a content revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back