• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler: UKG is getting quite a bit of abilities. FM, HA, and Kyoko maybe getting some more abilities.

Also, my source never had chapter 8 of Wraith Arc.

RIP me, ignore anything I've said about the plot, the abilities are still ok tho.

The biggest problem of the Wraith Arc is being too short with too much stuff happening. It needed two more volumes or something

So, DT recalced the M.A.D.O.K.A. at 33000+ km. Which is Planet+ as it's more than half the radius of Neptune, but not quite as big (I think)

So... having read Chapter 8, False Madoka is a mutate wraith, however, the antagonist, geniusly called, the mutate wraith (They're different), is the giant mutate wraith in the middle of the city with the Goldilocks hair. They have the same abilities currently listed on False Madoka's profile.

However, these are the differences:

False Madoka straight up should have Madoka's stats too apparently considering she can transform to her and has her magical squall. Her intelligence however should be changed to: Genius (Understands the laws of the universe, the nature of her existence, and has the knowledge of Homura Akemi.)

Giant Wraith is city level in terms of sheer size, her tentacles suck your soul out immediately. She should have False Madoka's current intelligence. Giant Wraith is essentially UKG's vessel here. She was in the process of becoming UKG actually, and her final form was UKG's familiar concept art design. She should be the same as False Madoka in her Madoka stat (Considering she survived that) but would eventually become 2-A and a copy of UKG.

@Kal I see, so revision for the stats time right?

So 5-C False Madoka? RIP Hunter match.

Yeah, I believe that it would be Planet+ as it's: radius < M.A.D.O.K.A. < diameter

@Kal Well it could just be put as: Varies usually from Low 7-C to At least Low 7-B. Can reach up to At least 5-C.

And then just restrict the 5-C and hax (Although you have to specify you restrict both).

She could honestly be low 5-B. She is > Madoka who defeated Walpurgis god knows how many time loops ago and who became stronger with each one of them (actually applies to the real Madoka as well)

Yeah, they should probably be Low 5-B or just unknown honestly.

Madoka went from City block level > Small Town levelish > At least City level > Unknown > Moon level > Several dozens of timelines > Final Timeline

Also, Crystalized Homura Akemi should now have Smite hax on whatever level we put Giant Wraith at. (Which is > False Madoka)

Having read Chapter 7 - 9, I have a list of details that I want to make a content revision thread for, but would like it to be checked for first, although its big so it would probably be best in chat or hangouts, @Kal are you available for that? @Homu or @Peter you guys have read Wraith Arc too, right? If Kal isn't available we could it instead.

I'm on my phone right now....and it's one A.M right here. I hope you wouldn't mind if you could send the list to PM or on my wall instead?

@SD

Never used Hangouts, and can't be in chat atm (actually my phone is dying so I may be unable to comment at all in the next hours)

Will we ever get stats to quantify where Wraith Arc Homura is? Kind of odd that there isn't anything she can scale to. Almost done with the arc myself btw.

Nope, just that it is main timeline Homura (without the weapons) + 2 "Magical Girl Power-ups".

She might be uber stronk, or just 3x as stronk as original Homura (without weapons).

"Having read Chapter 7 - 9, I have a list of details that I want to make a content revision thread for, but would like it to be checked for first, although its big so it would probably be best in chat or hangouts,"

Just saw the list on Homu's wall. And yeah you weren't kidding it is long. So I guess a huge revision is coming soon right?

By the way who's hyped for Puella Magi Tart Magica Volume 5! In order to celebrate the final volume I've decided I'm going to wake up early tomorrow and make an imgur right after I purchase it.

I am hyped too, though I don't think I'll be reading it for a long time...

Okay, from the list SD kindly provided me, I came out with these conclusions:

The giant wraith will has its own seperate profile from what I can understand from the list. (I propose the name "Avatar of Calamity" for its profile, Calamity being the referrence for Ult. Kriemhild Gretchen who is the one responsible for all the mess in Wraith arc. So, I thought it would be a fitting name rather than "Giant Wraith").

False Madoka is going to be upgraded to 5-C as well as the Avatar of Calamity....And possibly wraith arc Homura too since she has Madoka's power. She also demonstrated it by smiting all those wraiths and the AoC too.

Homura's BFR is going to be upgraded since tecnically, in side of her shield, there is a "timeline" that technically doesn't exist from what I can understand. (This only apply to Wraith arc Homura and so on)

Homura will probably got new key which is "Crystallized Magical Girl".

UKG and Homulilly are gonna get a form of void manipulation for able to this "timeline" inside of Homura's s shield.

Tose are the only conclusion I found so far, I could be wrong so what do you think?

Btw, I agree with the revision proposed SD (Not sure if that is Void Manipulation tho). But it would be better to have the scans available

>Reads first two chapters because screw it

>Mother of hax

Considering how a witch is essentially the corrupted form of a soul, what level of regen does the magicial girl have given, you know what. (Avoiding spoilers)

Also Riz apparently read Tamura Magica.

>Finishes Tart 5

>Sees characters profiles

"OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAWD" -Joesph Joestar

Wraith Arc, Tamura, and Tart Magica have done wonders to this verse.

@Kal

"I'M SORRY!" -Koro Sensei

Yeah I should edit the comment and remove the spoiler so nobody else gets spoiled. Sorry bout that I was a bit too excited in the morning.

Oh yeah if I remember correctly Wraith Arc Homura after regaining her powers actually managed to damage the Avatar of Calamity who no selled False Madoka's Magical Squall right?

Wait so that's not AP feat? Bummer I was really hoping I could do a mind rape match between Wraith Arc Homura and Aizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back