• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand what happened during the Wraith Arc. I need to reread it

The real question is what Satan does in the multiverse now that there is a new devil around

Must have been pretty awkward, getting fired without getting warned in advance.

PMHT legitimately makes me wonder how the pages would look like if we decided to go full composite

Goddes Madoka making a deal with Satan comes to mind

Interesting how MagiReco seems to follow a bit how the anime went (Yachyo confronting Momoko looked a lot like Homura confronting Mami imo).

Plus they remembered the part about the Soul Gems causing pain when touched.

I'm wondering when Sayaka will be playable tho

Yep. Although she still looks like Sayaka physically (Like seriously, take her transformation sequence, and play the audio of the scene when Sayaka becomes Oktavia. It matches perfectly)

Her transformation has a lot to do with water too. Well, let's say she is Sayaka and Homura's love child.

Talking about Sayaka, I wonder what is her transformation gonna look like. I love the ones for the original main cast.

>Mitakihara terrorist girls

Poor Oriko and Kirika

Btw, if you guys are interested, here is a wiki about MagiReco (mostly for how the game works atm)

Magia Record actually takes place in a timeline where fan-fics come true, hence the child of Sayaka and Homura.

@Kal

Remember how you said Iroha is basically Madoka?...

Well... her main attack, Strada Futuro, not only deals damage on a large scale, (like a certain squall) but resurrects an ally as well.

Some of them sound like potentially potent abilities. Do you know if Iroha has any of those?

That scene basically confirmed it ovo

Idk. I tried to look it up, but I don't get how statuses work in MagiReco :/

There are those memoria cards which can be used in combat that have one of those effects per card. Some of them can be used by everyone, others are character-specific. I just finished noting the effect of the cards that can be used by everyone, just saying

Is there any special effect if you use a Memoria with the same magical girl on the card (For example Madoka with Everlasting Light)?

Elione-Arisu said:
I just finished noting the effect of the cards that can be used by everyone
Mind sharing them?

Since I did not play the game, this is only based on the cards mentioned in the wiki. Some have the same effects so I did not note them again.

• Increase attack and defense
  • Chance to increase damage on attacks (and there is another one that has this effect + curse immunity)
  • Increase Damage for Blast discs
  • Regenerate HP + Anti-Bind
  • Increase chance at dealing critical strike (and another one is this + Attack up)
  • Gain MP when taking damage from the element character is weak to
  • Decrease the attack (which works on 1 enemy)
  • Increase Magia damage
  • Chance to take an attack in the place of an ally + Defense up
  • Decrease damage dealt + Debuff resistance up
  • This character takes damage each turn, takes increased damage from elements its weak element, and is unable to recover HP + Defense down
I suppose MP is magical power

Also, nothing says that there is some special stuff when you use a card with the Magical girl on it.

Well, there is still tons of other cards, too lazy to collect the effects right now.

I should have probably mentioned those were only the 4 stars ones...

Welp, time to collect the rest.

Now for the three stars cards...

• Attack up + Defense up (and another one is only Defense up only)
  • Defense up + Debuff resistance up
  • Increased MP Gain from all sources during the battle phase
  • Defense down
  • Blast damage up
  • Chance to redirect enemy attacks to self
  • Charged attack damage up
  • Damage down
  • Accele disk MP gain up
  • That name, though... "Girls with glasses on a date". Well anyways, increase chance at dealing critical attack
  • Magia up
  • Chance to increase damage + Damage cut
  • Regenerate HP
  • Defense up + Anti-stun
  • Chance to charm (charm=the target cannot do any action)
  • Chance to apply stun on attacks

I finished the two stars ones. I got rid of all Attack up/down and Defense up/down, unless they have an additional effect to them

• Damage up (and that name... "Reliable Mami-Senpai !")
  • Accele MP gain up
  • Magia up
  • Charged attack damage up
  • Chance to apply poison on attacks
  • Chance to apply fog on attacks
  • Damage down
  • Chance to reduce damage from an incoming attack
  • Damage up
  • Chance to immediately attack an enemy that deals damage to this character. Does not apply on-hit effects; does not give MP to attacker or receiver
  • Chance to evade an incoming attack. This also avoids any on-hit effects associated with the avoided attack
  • Anti-bind + Defense up
  • Chance to negate enemy's defense on attack
  • Chance to apply Skill Seal on attacks
  • Chance to apply Burn on attacks
  • Debuff resistance up
  • Chance to inflict poison
Why the interesting ones have to be chance based, though :T

But it was Homura and Madoka :T

And I already checked the one star cards, they have nothing interesting. The only thing notable is debuff resistance down.

Speaking of Mami, apparently Tiro Duet is guaranteed to paralyze and burn (or maybe i'm reading it wrong which is another possibility, but it seems to work this way)

Oh wow, finally an interesting move that is not chance based !

And I think that's how it works, I don't see any other way to understand it.

And that dopel form is cute~

Once we make a Iroha profile, we should have a Magia Report image of Iroha in it. (Like the one I have as my profile pic ovo)

As a matter of fact, should I make a blog about what I have so far? Its not much, but it could be nice to see the progression.

Also someone should add Tiro Duet to Mami's profile once we know what the attack actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back