• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can make a blog if you want to.

I did not find anything for Tirot Duet, although I found one video about with her doppel form.

Also, here is an image for Iroha's profile
IMG 5800

Basically.

Also, crystalized magical girls gain abilities based on... crystalized memories...

There should probably be more magical girls added to the game later, (Probably the rest of the manga only girls) so good luck with that Kal.

Speaking of the Mangas what's going to be the next Puella Magi Manga after Sadness Prayer and Tart Magica ends? Also Sadness Prayer Vol. 3 coming tomorrow.

The freaking fourth movie Dunno really. After Tamura, nothing would really be surprising

No idea. They usually only release a group of PMMM manga once a year. (Probably to not over saturate their releases, considering they're currently the best sellers [Probably due to mostly being manga only]).

Kinda hoping for anti-materials and cafe grief seed, though having wraith arc would be great for understanding what happens.

@Kal not even 30 year-old Mami or preschool version (with adult Mami still for some reason)?

Pomu Magi >>>>>>>>>> all the other mangas in terms of "actually what". Your objection is invalid

Legend has it that if you read that book for too long you get put on a FBI watch list.

Noice @Peter

@Kal considering that crystalized magical girls gain their abilities from crystalized memories, wouldn't that mean that the memoria has non-game mechanic effects on the magical girls? Which means more abilities, which means more haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's definitely not game mechanics. It's basically the same thing that happened to Homura during the Wraith Arc, isn't it?

Yeah

Through scaling, would that mean this hax would be rated possibly 2-A? (Considering how Homulily's potent memory manipulation likely comes from Homura's memory manipulation.)

No.

It seems an assumption waaay too big for my taste. Maybe if there is another magical girl with memory manipulation, and even then scaling from Homulilly seems weird. She is kind of an anomaly

Well, actually there is another crystalized magical girl with feats...

Ultimate Madoka.

Yeah, they confirmed their soul gems are both crystallized in Wraith Arc (I think chapter 5 or 8).

Of course, for the most part she is 2-A due to her existence, it could be however, that it gives a certain boosted ability depending on the memoria.

That said, we should wait a bit and see, maybe Magia Record / the next movie might explain this.

Also what's with Ult. Kreimhild surviving 2-A concept destruction and a 2-A barrage from Madoka in its 5-B form? Like the crystialized thing, we should wait but it is still quite strange...

I think that it's safe to give them the Memoria statuses tho (useless for Madoka, but not for Homura at least)

Take it with a massive grain of salt for the moment, at best its just a coincidence right now I thought was quite notable, we have to wait for a while.

Now I kinda wish Homura Tamura would last a little longer. Since it seems to give better explanations for the Madoka Verse than anything else. Who knows Tamura might've somehow accidently become a crystallized magical girl if the series went on and Professor Homura would've explained what's going on.

I miss Tamura-chan as well. It was a nice change of atmosphere while still being interesting

Homura Tamura literally is multiverse mechanics building made in comedic form.

Oh well let's just hope there might be a sequel to it even though it's very unlikely.

By the way what's your favorite spinoff manga? Mines probably either Homura Tamura or Kazumi Magica.

Different Story because i'm a biased person.

Either Suzune Magica or Homura's revenge, probably

@Kal well, considering how Homura messed up the multiverse and Tamura (and is one of the smartest of the Bar Homura Homuras) should have acausality, it is possible she intervenes in the canon movie.

Although near 0.000000000000000001% of actually happening tho.

EDIT: My favorite is the Dragon Ball one.

If that happens I will literally record a video of myself screaming while running out of the house yelling TAMURA at the top of my lungs.

Wait which ones the Dragon Ball one again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back