• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sorry my bad. I am actually closing this thread and doing only Graham feat Seperately. I guess it's confusing seeing whole context together.
Except... both of those responses were about the Graham feat. So opening a new thread isn't going to mean anything if you do not pick a side on whether or not him rewriting events is a valid argument.

Except... both of those responses were about the Graham feat. So opening a new thread isn't going to mean anything if you do not pick a side on whether or not him rewriting events is a valid argument.
Him Rewriting a event is valid argument but you are misunderstanding it into destroying something or changing past both are completely wrong. So i would prefer to redo the thread with better explanation. Anyway do you know which thread i should ask to close this CRT?

Ahhh shit this is fate manipulation, not plot

as Anos- No matter what the **** up upgrades are, there's always someone who "Agree" for them.

Eques isn't literally manipulating any "plot" though, he's just destroying aspects of reality that were inscribed in a book. The Book of Traces holds the prior events and memories of things that occurred in the world, so naturally, destroying the vessel for those records would destroy the records as well; If you really want to bring other verses into this, we could easily say that verses like DMC, Touhou, or BlazBlue should all get plot hax because they have "books" that contain parts of reality. But they don't, because that massively stretches what plot manipulation even is.
I guess this is his point, some other verses have plot manipulation because they have “books” that contains or is equivalent to reality, and they simply manipulate it and got “plot manipulation”. This is his literally point, why those get the plot manipulation and Garham does not. And don't confuse Eques, we are talking about Garham, so you basically did not read the OP once again.

You did not even read my comments because I obviously disagreed and disallowed anyone to use Eques statement.

@EldemadeDityjon the thread can be closed and create a separate thread since many people (and they are going to mention Eques) to ignore most of the thread. Also, we need to prepare downgrading some plot manipulation characters for having nigh-same similarity to Garham one.

As it is only text manipulation

@EldemadeDityjon the thread can be closed and create a separate thread since many people (and they are going to mention Eques) to ignore most of the thread. Also, we need to prepare downgrading some plot manipulation characters for having nigh-same similarity to Garham one.

As it is only text manipulation
So, whats a conclusion for this thread, i abstained from voting cuz its so ambiguous crt for me

Which we are doing in the next separate CRT but Eques/Dilfred statement just don't qualify. They are not even plot hax to begin with and I actually explained it deeply.

Which we are doing in the next separate CRT but Eques/Dilfred statement just don't qualify. They are not even plot hax to begin with and I actually explained it deeply.
Bruh i will drop that for now, because i dont want make this 8 page like pain . But i still dont agree with some that stated again and again by author is just metaphor for something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back