• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly idk if anybody here actually bothered reading @Executor_N0's comment:

"it could really be just "Everything is happening in accord to the world's story/scenario/plot" and maybe could be understood as "everything is happening as it should be in the world/as is determined by the world"."

Like, you have to acknowledge that there is a very real chance that 'script' in this context does not mean what you assume it does.

Honestly idk if anybody here actually bothered reading @Executor_N0's comment:

"it could really be just "Everything is happening in accord to the world's story/scenario/plot" and maybe could be understood as "everything is happening as it should be in the world/as is determined by the world"."

Like, you have to acknowledge that there is a very real chance that 'script' in this context does not mean what you assume it does.
You really did not refute anything I said. You realise there are some new scans in the thread? So going back to the previous thread is just trying to ignore the thread of OP is undignified and bad act, honestly. Because Anos part is never mentioned in that thread, but I know you did not bother reading the whole thread slowly.

Again, can you define me this sentence:
  • Someone mentions something and that may sound metaphoric
  • Someone else (a knowledgeable MC) confirm it
How is this still metaphoric?

You really did not refute anything I said. You realise there are some new scans in the thread? So going back to the previous thread is just trying to ignore the thread of OP.

Again, can you define me this sentence:
  • Someone mentions something and that may sound metaphoric
  • Someone else (a knowledgeable MC) confirm it

How is this still metaphoric?
Are you actually going to address the translation or nah

There are two valid translations, so you need additional context as to why the one you're sticking with is more valid. Which you haven't provided.
This thread has no legs to stand on until the translation which does not confirm the existence of a metafictional plot is acknowledged and debunked. But yall seem intent on ignoring that, so good ******* luck lol
image.png

Someone did not read Anos intelligence. Ya happens.
Yes, it is a well known fact that geniuses are entirely literal in everything they say 100% of the time and never ever use metaphors /s

Are you actually going to address the translation or nah

There are two valid translations, so you need additional context as to why the one you're sticking with is more valid. Which you haven't provided.
This thread has no legs to stand on until the translation which does not confirm the existence of a metafictional plot is acknowledged and debunked. But yall seem intent on ignoring that, so good ******* luck lol
image.png
I actually will wait till he translates this part.
Yes, it is a well known fact that geniuses are entirely literal in everything they say 100% of the time and never ever use metaphors /s
Not in our case, at least not in MG. So don't use generalization arguments to refute someone. It is well known that Anos is never mistaken.

But you still did not refute that confirmation on something is not metaphoric. Also regarding “The translation”, he also said “it could”, so either both is useable.

Not in our case, at least not in MG. So don't use generalization arguments to refute someone. It is well known that Anos is never mistaken.
Thats just the translator's interpretation/understanding of the line. i dont know how you can refute a direct translation and interpretation of the translator.

lol

It's very transparent that you simply don't want to address the possibility that your assumptions are wrong.

Do you have a source for this or am I just supposed to buy "yeah the MC is 100% literal and correct all the time" at face value

Think for two seconds how much burden of proof that requires. You'd need to make Anos straight up omniscient for a claim like that to be reliable.

But you still did not refute that confirmation on something is not metaphoric. Also regarding “The translation”, he also said “it could”, so either both is useable.
We don't just assume plot hax as the default.

@EldemadeDityjon literally everything I said on the Instant Death thread has absolutely no relevance to this thread, ID was refuting against someone who claimed plot hax does everything on everyone no matter who it is, this thread is just trying to push for plot hax with the vaguest of arguments I’ve seen.
I am referring why asking us to prove complete plot being altered to get plot manipulation when you literally said plot manipulation can be Limited in that thread.
Ok? Now prove that it’s literal and not metaphorical when they’re controlling the script. Do you have the evidence now that they’re literally doing this in a meta fictional context or no? If not then it’s not passing as plot hax.
  • Book of Traces is the Past itself. All Record and Event happened in the world are stored as Traces in the Book of Traces. You can clearly see Altering the Book of Traces one can achieve different affects like God of Traces Sealing Anos and Using EGA on him by altering the Past which is stored in the Book Of Traces.
"The past becomes a trace, inscribed in the book bequeathed by my God. Oh, this is the miracle of the great Trace God. Let us go back to the past inscribed in this book. The Book of Traces, second movement."

The image of Via Flea floats in the cage in a woozy manner. She is mumbling to herself as she holds Celis head on her chest.

The book of traces reflects the past of this prison.
A tremendous number of bookshelves appeared endlessly in the endless wilderness.

I noticed that a man was standing before me.
 He was a god, holding a pure white book in his hand and dressed in solemn clothing.

"I await the coming day, and at the end of time, in the deepest part of Regalondrol, I continue to sleep. What do you want, nonconformist and nameless god Arcana?"

Arcana stepped forward and said to Liebarschnedd.

"I wish to recover my lost memory and the name of my god. It must be inscribed in your order."

"Memory is pain and forgetfulness is salvation. I am the God who bears the pain of this world. The memories you regain will torment, torment, and hurt you."

"The sins that I have committed are mine. If it is pain, it should not have been healed. I want my scars to be engraved on my body once more."

"This is the place where all memories and records end. Here is the place where all memories and records are traced, O Arcana, the god who now has no name. Gaze into the depths of your memory. If thou wilt not turn away thine evil eye, and if thou wilt truly desire it, thou mayest recover thy memory."

Countless books fall without a sound from the vast number of bookshelves that stretch on and on into the wilderness.
 As they opened in mid-air, the pages of the books were torn off one after another and danced like confetti across the wilderness sky.

The countless pages of countless books, thousands and billions of them, must be the memories, records, and traces of this world that have gathered here.

One of them is the memory she seeks.
 Arcana stared at the countless pages floating in the air.
"I am the order that inscribes records and memories. I have only inscribed the prayers, the pains, and the wishes of generations of Popes. I choose not myself, but Pope Gorlóna, with whom I have made a pact. I only inscribe on my body the path they took, the history of the world."
 As if singing again, Gorloana said.

"The greatest trial shall come upon thee, the greatest destruction in the world shall befall thee. The Book of Traces, Section VI <World Collapse Azael>"

The Book of Traces in Leibalschnedt is opened, and it turns into a magic circle.
 The shape of a turret is drawn, and black particles overflow from it.

The fragments of raging magic swirled like living creatures and entangled with the turret of the magic circle.

In the aftermath alone, the earth of traces shook, and countless books fell and danced in the sky from the huge shelves that rattled against the heavens.

"Hm. <The Extreme Prisoner of Hell's Destruction Ashes Cinder Cannon Egil Gurone Angudoroa>, huh?"

The black particles formed a sevenfold spiral around the turret.
 A bottomless crack appeared in the land of traces, and it split this world in two.

"Traces of destruction---Egil Grone Angdrola, the ash-colored cannon of the extreme prison world."

Liebarschnedt's voice emitted a heavy bass tone.
 From the turret of the magic circle, the fire of the apocalypse appears.

The dark fire spiraled seven times and shot out with a roar.
 The moment I tried to duck from the approaching doomsday magic, I felt resistance in my limbs.

The "Trace of Binding-- <Yuen Binding Chain Gitchelje>."

Transparent chains appeared out of nowhere and bound my limbs.
 No, I was already bound.

As if the past had been altered, my body had been bound by the <Yuen Chain Gitchelje> before this moment.
Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gilieriam Naviem> raises the level of all power.
With the release of magic power, all I did this time was walk.
The first step--
The huge bookshelves that lined the ground all collapsed, and all the books that contained traces of the world were thrown into the air.
One by one, the pages opened to reveal the traces of this world.

In the wilderness, the shadows of countless people began to appear. In the next moment, they were crushed by my first step, and perished without form.
The second step--
The books flying through the air were torn apart and countless pages were scattered.
Swarms of creatures appeared in the water, and birds and dragons appeared in the sky as shadows.
All traces of them were crushed by my feet, and all living things perished.
The third step--
The land shakes, and the countless scattered pages burst apart.
The canopy disappears, and the sky appears, revealing traces of the sun, stars, and moon.
Their shadows are crushed by my step and perish beyond the sky.
The fourth step--
More fragments of the scattered pages and traces dissipated.
The earth cracked into pieces, the lake dried up, and every plant and tree withered and perished.
The fifth step--
As if the traces of destruction were carved into the land, many bookshelves rise up again.
As if they were shaken, they shattered in an instant as if they were trampled.

The sky is crushed by my step, and the shattered heavens flicker above me.
The sixth step--
The earth, which is no longer a trace of anything, is simply trampled and shaken violently.
The only remaining light in front of me is trampled by my step, and the world closes in darkness.
  • Graham altered the Event happened in past which eas stored inside Book of Traces. Originally Graham killed Anos mother Luna and that event was already existed as past event. But Graham made it as Aberneyu (God of Destruction) Killed Anos mother. He just didn't Replaced her but whole event itself happened.

The Orginal Event which had happened.
 The moment all the jet-black flames were extinguished, Luna ran toward Graham.
 He laughed and bowed politely, like a curtain call on a stage.

"Thank you."

Darkness begins to spread around them.

"<Galien, the true darkness of the cemetery.>"

A darkness where no light can reach.

"I'm in trouble. I can't see anything."

There was the sound of life ending.
 Graham's hand sliced through Luna's stomach.

"...... and ............"

She fell to her knees.
 Still, he did a hand to protect her stomach.

"After you ...... are ......"

At that moment, like a lightning bolt from a dark cloud, the purple lightning raced, and the Gaudgeimon pierced Graham's heart.

The purple electricity raged inside Graham's body.
 Celis struck the source of it with all the destruction magic she could muster.

"<The sword of the world of ten purple electric rays, Lavia Neold Galvaryzen.>"

An enormous amount of purple electricity annihilates Graham's body and its roots.

"See you later."

He said it as casually as if he was going home, and the next moment, Graham perished without a trace.
 No, before he perished, he must have been reincarnated in the <mother-baby reincarnation Gigerica>

Regardless, Celis turned his gaze loosely toward Luna, who was lying on the ground.
 The image stopped there.
This the event Graham Made it Happen
The moment all the jet-black flames were extinguished, Luna ran toward the God of Destruction.

She scraped away at her own roots to gather up the magical power she was supplying for Anos.
 Darkness began to spread around them.

"Galian, the graveyard of darkness."

It was a complete darkness where no smell, sound, or even the magic eye could reach.

"What a pity."

In the darkness, Aberneyu turned her gaze to Luna.

"I told you that all will perish equally."

Just as his divine eyes gleamed crimson, Luna's stomach was sliced open by her gaze.

"......a............"

She fell to her knees with a clatter.
 Still, she put a hand on her stomach to protect it.

"You ...... will be ...... the rest."

The darkness of the <Darkness Cemetery Galian> is cleared by the divine eye of Aberneyu.
 But only behind her, a pitch-black darkness remained.
 As if a bolt of lightning struck from the dark cloud, a purple lightning bolt raced out and pierced Aberneyu's heart.

"Wave body covered manifestation <Venezia>."

Celis drew one spherical magic circle and nine possible spherical magic circles inside Aberneyu body.

Jijiji, a violent purple electricity raged inside the God of Destruction's body.
 Aiming at the source of it, Celis struck it with all the destruction magic he could muster.

"<Ravia Neold Galvaryzen,> the Thunder Sword of the Ten Violet Electricity Realms!"

An enormous amount of purple electricity annihilated the body of the God of Destruction and its source.

"The god of destruction will not be destroyed. I am already destroyed."

As soon as the girl's body seemed to expand and release several lines of purple electricity that twinkled like stars, the next moment, her figure was destroyed without a trace.
 The color of the world returns to its original purple, and silence reigns.

There is no sign of Aberneyu coming back to life.
 At least, not here and now.

Note:
Past cannot be changed Gods has a Order(Script) keeps the past as Past which is automatically returns Past to Past itself if someone alters it. Especially Changing contents in Book Of Traces is Stated to be impossible even if you try to Change the Past.

"Ah. The gods, who control time, have an order that determines the past as the past. When the magical effect of this <Time Traveling Levaron> expires and we return to the present, the temporal order will be activated and the altered past will be restored. If it's a small thing, it may remain the same. So, whatever we did 2,000 years ago will not affect the present."
"But what we see in the Book of Traces is the past itself. It is not so easily tampered with. Even if you change the past, it will be undone by the order of time."

Indeed.

"Only when the power of the Book of Traces is activated, that is, when we are looking at it, is the past changed."

Therefore, no change comes to the present.
 This is how he keeps me in the dark about the past.

"From the point of view of the ...... Trace God order, it is not easy to falsify the past. That means forcibly interfering with that person in the past, so ...... for example, demon king, if you wanted to change the contents of this trace you are talking to me about now, it would take the equivalent of brainwashing you."

Apart from the power to falsify the book of traces, the falsification would not be possible without the power to brainwash me.
 Of course, it is impossible to brainwash me

Chief Gods ( Gods like EQUES ) are Worlds will itself. They are the one who Contains Order(Script) of the world. World order works according to their wishes.
"There is order in the bubble world, and there are gods. They have the seeds of world will to lead the world in one direction. The seeds of world will is invisible and does not have a clear consciousness. The gods obey it, and each of them acts in a vague way, trying to lead the world to the right order. In most cases, they fail, but in bubbles blessed with the blessing of Silver Sea, a conformist is born."
In the Militia world, the gears of Eques were probably the seeds of world will.

• Eques Rewrote the Order and Created a Predetermined Fate which is clearly Possible uses Listed in the Plot Manipulation Explanation Page. He made a Event by Overwriting the Script ( He already mentioned all things happening because of the script of the world ) So him making this new event which wasn't existed happening was made by Rewriting the script of the world.
Eques can influence the world and guide its Order to his own liking as it creates a pre-determined fate set before everything and even going back in time before the creation of the world would be unable to stop this order. This was done by Overwriting the order. He created a new order which wasn't Existed in the first place. You can read it the scan where it was stated as Foreign Order was affected Demon King Garden.

Not unless you ignore these things.

Eques Calls Order as Script/Plot
Past is stored inside books of traces where you can see the past as some kinda video
Then we have Trace God Changing that past inside the book and sealing Anos and attacking him at the same time where he couldn't even notice.

Yes you said text manipulation I would have agree if those books contained things like text but it's clearly mentioned as "Past reflected in books of traces" like bro that's clear cut statement. Also what's stopping this from getting Plot Manipulation & Text Manipulation even if you say it may have text in it? A character reading something written in the book isn't some kinda Plot ?

Also Graham completely changing the events which wasn't effected Present even though it can't be changed he made a big event happen. Causality Manipulation can't just change events with just like that.

For example Aberneyu is God who was taken down by Anos at that time and she wasn't existed in that time period Graham Replaced his existence and made the same event happen with Aberneyu and as far as the series goes Aberneyu never left her Realm until the end. Also she couldn't even control powers and stated to be destroy the world if she even takes a step on earth

Graham created a event where she used her powers efficiently and killed Anos mother but she got smoked by Celis.

Anyway I don't really see where this is just text manipulation because if you take a look at the Text Manipulation page example which is posted in the page where text and plot manipulation both applies to changing the contents in the book.

Changing contents in this Book is past Itself where order is called Script and Book of Traces is the order which stores that what happened and keeps it. I hope I clarified your doubts.

Last edited:
lol

It's very transparent that you simply don't want to address the possibility that your assumptions are wrong.
Or yours too. But I will wait till this part is translated.
Do you have a source for this or am I just supposed to buy "yeah the MC is 100% literal and correct all the time" at face value

Think for two seconds how much burden of proof that requires. You'd need to make Anos straight up omniscient for a claim like that to be reliable.
Someone did not read the intelligence part from Anos and never watched the series.
We don't just assume plot hax as the default.
Aha, so you are technically blindly ignoring the fact that something is confirmed by someone else is still metaphoric?
You failed to refute this argument.

Character A: Yo, do you see this tree? It looks like a book.
Character B: Yes, it is

Conclusion: still metaphoric.
Ya, no, I will not buy it if you are really refuting like this.
Even your example is metaphorical lol

"It looks like a book" is not the same as something literally being a book.

maou gakuin fans learn what metaphors are challenge [IMPOSSIBLE]

Character A: Yo, do you see this tree? It looks like a book.
Character B: Yes, it is

Conclusion: still metaphoric.
Ya, no, I will not buy it if you are really refuting like this.
Just wait for Glassman to reply. I want to see what he will say about Graham changing the event and not to mention how he will explain Trace God sealing Anos by changing Contents in the book.

Even your example is metaphorical lol

"It looks like a book" is not the same as something literally being a book.

maou gakuin fans learn what metaphors are challenge [IMPOSSIBLE]
You are seriously saying someone confirming an unclear thing is still metaphorical. Alright (y)

The confirmation lost its meaning in this wiki. Someone confirming an info is still metaphoric. Ok moment.
At least admit you can't refute this.

Alright, I will wait till you read the whole thread once again, because your first comment shows that you blindly ignore the whole thread existence and ignored supporting evidence that they were not there in the original thread.

I agree with the topic. When I was reading it at the beginning I didn't think there was enough evidence to make others look at it and see plot, but when I got to the middle to the end, I think there's no way anyone can't agree with it. Great job to those involved in topic

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara You had one good point and good counterargument, Elde did not provide the whole context for translation. I will wait till then for someone translating it entire.

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara You had one good point and good counterargument, Elde did not provide the whole context for translation. I will wait till then for someone translating it entire.
Context is very clear cut where 3 words translator stated interprets it as Plot not to mention Even without my content about Dilpred explanation and Anos explanation of World being stage for God he came to Conclusion Script is more suited proves my point.

@EldemadeDityjon the ability’s limits and the legitimacy of the ability being a thing are not the same thing, how about stay on topic and focus on the shit that’s relevant here.

Ok so the additional arguments is just this book of traces, which doesn’t really provide any meta fictional context and just sounds like the time scrolls from DBH.

@Dread what part of Anos’ intelligence remotely proves that it’s literal meta fictional stuff and not just vague wording? Can you provide the evidence that the plot itself is literally being rewritten? Because nothing about the arguments you’ve provided is any different from last time.

@EldemadeDityjon the one thing you can end the debate is to translate this part that provides a clear context and let the translator who had doubts to clear it.
The translator notes indicate it. You can't ignore it and use it as argument, you are contradicts yourself with it.

Therefore, I declare my neutrality, however I won't blindly ignore the whole supporting evidence like many did because “Ya the original thread mention”, when obviously it did not.

And I agree fully with text manipulation, even @Theglassman12 agrees with it.

@Dread what part of Anos’ intelligence remotely proves that it’s literal meta fictional stuff and not just vague wording? Can you provide the evidence that the plot itself is literally being rewritten? Because nothing about the arguments you’ve provided is any different from last time.
This is the worst refutation part from her. You need to admit it. Someone is confirming the information to be true can't be interpreted as metaphoric.
At this point, “confirming” lost its value. And yes, anyone who watch the series and read the novels, you are going to see Anos confirmation are always precise.

No, we are talking about verse setting or more like we are talking about the verse philosophy writing, this is how this specific novel works. You can't compare it to Luffy confirming something.

Ok so the additional arguments is just this book of traces, which doesn’t really provide any meta fictional context and
I wanna know how exactly it didn't provided any arguments?

Here is the Question. I already asked this but you ignored it.

When you read a book and see some movie in theater and do you think that's not meta Fictional Elements? Because the statement are clear cut character seeing things inside the books where tragic and comedy are stored. Dilpred statments literally backs it up. Feel free to tell me if you seeing a story inside a book doesn't make it meta Fictional.

• Anos got sealed Without even he realising as book was altered by trace god.
  • Graham changes the book like how trace god did but it didn't affected the present but the event did happened nonetheless.
This is clearly meta Fictional Elements when you compare it to Eques stating all according to Script/.Plot of the world.

Text Manipulation page example scans literally states Changing the contents inside the book is still text and plot manipulation.

I can't understand how Character A seeing and changing events in a book is not a meta Fiction 🤷. Sorry you have to explain what kind of meta Fictional Elements you are referring to?. I don't quite understand.

just sounds like the time scrolls from DBH.
Do you have any feats for DBH changing the events to their liking like how Graham completely replaced a event itself which should be impossible by any fate or Causality Manipulation. I don't see the similarity.

Last edited:
Declaimer:

Kindly Read Full thread before Giving any input. This thread has new information and more explanation than previous thread. Also I only copied small part Fixxed scans and Explanation but proof provided this time are different & has more information.

Contents on the Thread:

1. Plot Manipulation for Gods who Manipulates Order.
  2. Possible Text Manipulation for Eques who states all according to Script of the world.(Well Scripts are written in text)

Here is the link for Translation

Let's Start with one by one

Statements:
  • Eques states everything is happening in world according to the Script (Storyline) [ Note: Wiki Translators checked it thoroughly and all kind of translation came out as script , Plot and Storyline ]
  • Dilpred States Worlds is like theater and Gods are Theater Performers
  • Later Anos states that same thing in a different chapter to back it up.
  • Naousglua HFG also states something similar to back it up these statements of Scripts and World being a Stage where the storyline is going on by stating " Lets bring down the Curtain to long lasting stage".
Plot Manipulation ( Order is the script of the world. Like theater perfomance, the world just follow the script mentioned above, every comedies and tragedies is follow the script of the world, like if you play in theater perfomance you should follow the script that already determine. The world is not eternal, when the perfomance is done, the curtain will comes down. Order is determine everyone's role, it is will be the protagonist or no. Therefore the gods whose mantain and embody the order are unaffected by the rewriting of history and cut off the fate )

Feats:
  • When Anos tried to Alter the Past not once twice it was stated as Cutting the curtain and moving to the other side. Also when Eugola Raviaz appeared from otherside of the world it was clearly mentioned as "Someone Cutting the Curtain open to come to this side "
 At that moment, the empty space in front of me was cut open. The edge of a silvery white blade could be seen. It was as if someone who had been hiding behind the space had cut the curtain in order to enter our side.
 I put my magical power into the Scythe of the Time God and controlled it with all my might. I swung it with a silvery white light and sliced through the magic circle of the <Time-traveling Levaron>.

The whole room turned into a silvery white world.
 As if the curtain of this world had been slashed, a rift formed in the space where the scythe had been wielded.

As if the world were turned inside out and everything was going backwards, various landscapes, tinted in white and silver, passed before my eyes.
  • Book of Traces is the Past itself. All Record and Event happened in the world are stored as Traces in the Book of Traces. You can clearly see Altering the Book of Traces one can achieve different affects like God of Traces Sealing Anos and Using EGA on him by altering the Past which is stored in the Book Of Traces.
"Now that there is no trace god, the power of the Book of Traces is limited. If we can identify the connection to the past traces we wish to examine, we will be able to trace them and recreate past events!"

"The past becomes a trace, inscribed in the book bequeathed by my God. Oh, this is the miracle of the great Trace God. Let us go back to the past inscribed in this book. The Book of Traces, second movement."

The image of Via Flea floats in the cage in a woozy manner. She is mumbling to herself as she holds Celis head on her chest.

The book of traces reflects the past of this prison.
A tremendous number of bookshelves appeared endlessly in the endless wilderness.

I noticed that a man was standing before me.
 He was a god, holding a pure white book in his hand and dressed in solemn clothing.

"I await the coming day, and at the end of time, in the deepest part of Regalondrol, I continue to sleep. What do you want, nonconformist and nameless god Arcana?"

Arcana stepped forward and said to Liebarschnedd.

"I wish to recover my lost memory and the name of my god. It must be inscribed in your order."

"Memory is pain and forgetfulness is salvation. I am the God who bears the pain of this world. The memories you regain will torment, torment, and hurt you."

"The sins that I have committed are mine. If it is pain, it should not have been healed. I want my scars to be engraved on my body once more."

"This is the place where all memories and records end. Here is the place where all memories and records are traced, O Arcana, the god who now has no name. Gaze into the depths of your memory. If thou wilt not turn away thine evil eye, and if thou wilt truly desire it, thou mayest recover thy memory."

Countless books fall without a sound from the vast number of bookshelves that stretch on and on into the wilderness.
 As they opened in mid-air, the pages of the books were torn off one after another and danced like confetti across the wilderness sky.

The countless pages of countless books, thousands and billions of them, must be the memories, records, and traces of this world that have gathered here.

One of them is the memory she seeks.
 Arcana stared at the countless pages floating in the air.
"I am the order that inscribes records and memories. I have only inscribed the prayers, the pains, and the wishes of generations of Popes. I choose not myself, but Pope Gorlóna, with whom I have made a pact. I only inscribe on my body the path they took, the history of the world."
 As if singing again, Gorloana said.

"The greatest trial shall come upon thee, the greatest destruction in the world shall befall thee. The Book of Traces, Section VI <World Collapse Azael>"

The Book of Traces in Leibalschnedt is opened, and it turns into a magic circle.
 The shape of a turret is drawn, and black particles overflow from it.

The fragments of raging magic swirled like living creatures and entangled with the turret of the magic circle.

In the aftermath alone, the earth of traces shook, and countless books fell and danced in the sky from the huge shelves that rattled against the heavens.

"Hm. <The Extreme Prisoner of Hell's Destruction Ashes Cinder Cannon Egil Gurone Angudoroa>, huh?"

The black particles formed a sevenfold spiral around the turret.
 A bottomless crack appeared in the land of traces, and it split this world in two.

"Traces of destruction---Egil Grone Angdrola, the ash-colored cannon of the extreme prison world."

Liebarschnedt's voice emitted a heavy bass tone.
 From the turret of the magic circle, the fire of the apocalypse appears.

The dark fire spiraled seven times and shot out with a roar.
 The moment I tried to duck from the approaching doomsday magic, I felt resistance in my limbs.

The "Trace of Binding-- <Yuen Binding Chain Gitchelje>."

Transparent chains appeared out of nowhere and bound my limbs.
 No, I was already bound.

As if the past had been altered, my body had been bound by the <Yuen Chain Gitchelje> before this moment.
Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gilieriam Naviem> raises the level of all power.
With the release of magic power, all I did this time was walk.
The first step--
The huge bookshelves that lined the ground all collapsed, and all the books that contained traces of the world were thrown into the air.
One by one, the pages opened to reveal the traces of this world.

In the wilderness, the shadows of countless people began to appear. In the next moment, they were crushed by my first step, and perished without form.
The second step--
The books flying through the air were torn apart and countless pages were scattered.
Swarms of creatures appeared in the water, and birds and dragons appeared in the sky as shadows.
All traces of them were crushed by my feet, and all living things perished.
The third step--
The land shakes, and the countless scattered pages burst apart.
The canopy disappears, and the sky appears, revealing traces of the sun, stars, and moon.
Their shadows are crushed by my step and perish beyond the sky.
The fourth step--
More fragments of the scattered pages and traces dissipated.
The earth cracked into pieces, the lake dried up, and every plant and tree withered and perished.
The fifth step--
As if the traces of destruction were carved into the land, many bookshelves rise up again.
As if they were shaken, they shattered in an instant as if they were trampled.

The sky is crushed by my step, and the shattered heavens flicker above me.
The sixth step--
The earth, which is no longer a trace of anything, is simply trampled and shaken violently.
The only remaining light in front of me is trampled by my step, and the world closes in darkness.
  • Graham altered the Event happened in past which eas stored inside Book of Traces. Originally Graham killed Anos mother Luna and that event was already existed as past event. But Graham made it as Aberneyu (God of Destruction) Killed Anos mother. He just didn't Replaced her but whole event itself happened.

The Orginal Event which had happened.
 The moment all the jet-black flames were extinguished, Luna ran toward Graham.
 He laughed and bowed politely, like a curtain call on a stage.

"Thank you."

Darkness begins to spread around them.

"<Galien, the true darkness of the cemetery.>"

"I'm in trouble. I can't see anything."

There was the sound of life ending.
 Graham's hand sliced through Luna's stomach.

"...... and ............"

She fell to her knees.
 Still, he did a hand to protect her stomach.

"After you ...... are ......"

At that moment, like a lightning bolt from a dark cloud, the purple lightning raced, and the Gaudgeimon pierced Graham's heart.

The purple electricity raged inside Graham's body.
 Celis struck the source of it with all the destruction magic she could muster.

"<The sword of the world of ten purple electric rays, Lavia Neold Galvaryzen.>"

An enormous amount of purple electricity annihilates Graham's body and its roots.

"See you later."

He said it as casually as if he was going home, and the next moment, Graham perished without a trace.
 No, before he perished, he must have been reincarnated in the <mother-baby reincarnation Gigerica>

Regardless, Celis turned his gaze loosely toward Luna, who was lying on the ground.
 The image stopped there.
This the event Graham Made it Happen
The moment all the jet-black flames were extinguished, Luna ran toward the God of Destruction.

She scraped away at her own roots to gather up the magical power she was supplying for Anos.
 Darkness began to spread around them.

"Galian, the graveyard of darkness."

It was a complete darkness where no smell, sound, or even the magic eye could reach.

"What a pity."

In the darkness, Aberneyu turned her gaze to Luna.

"I told you that all will perish equally."

Just as his divine eyes gleamed crimson, Luna's stomach was sliced open by her gaze.

"......a............"

She fell to her knees with a clatter.
 Still, she put a hand on her stomach to protect it.

"You ...... will be ...... the rest."

The darkness of the <Darkness Cemetery Galian> is cleared by the divine eye of Aberneyu.
 But only behind her, a pitch-black darkness remained.
 As if a bolt of lightning struck from the dark cloud, a purple lightning bolt raced out and pierced Aberneyu's heart.

Celis drew one spherical magic circle and nine possible spherical magic circles inside Aberneyu body.

Jijiji, a violent purple electricity raged inside the God of Destruction's body.
 Aiming at the source of it, Celis struck it with all the destruction magic he could muster.

"<Ravia Neold Galvaryzen,> the Thunder Sword of the Ten Violet Electricity Realms!"

An enormous amount of purple electricity annihilated the body of the God of Destruction and its source.

"The god of destruction will not be destroyed. I am already destroyed."

As soon as the girl's body seemed to expand and release several lines of purple electricity that twinkled like stars, the next moment, her figure was destroyed without a trace.
 The color of the world returns to its original purple, and silence reigns.

There is no sign of Aberneyu coming back to life.
 At least, not here and now.

Note:
Past cannot be changed Gods has a Order(Script) keeps the past as Past which is automatically returns Past to Past itself if someone alters it. Especially Changing contents in Book Of Traces is Stated to be impossible even if you try to Change the Past.

"Ah. The gods, who control time, have an order that determines the past as the past. When the magical effect of this <Time Traveling Levaron> expires and we return to the present, the temporal order will be activated and the altered past will be restored. If it's a small thing, it may remain the same. So, whatever we did 2,000 years ago will not affect the present."
"But what we see in the Book of Traces is the past itself. It is not so easily tampered with. Even if you change the past, it will be undone by the order of time."

Indeed.

"Only when the power of the Book of Traces is activated, that is, when we are looking at it, is the past changed."

Therefore, no change comes to the present.
 This is how he keeps me in the dark about the past.

"From the point of view of the ...... Trace God order, it is not easy to falsify the past. That means forcibly interfering with that person in the past, so ...... for example, demon king, if you wanted to change the contents of this trace you are talking to me about now, it would take the equivalent of brainwashing you."

Apart from the power to falsify the book of traces, the falsification would not be possible without the power to brainwash me.
 Of course, it is impossible to brainwash me

Chief Gods ( Gods like EQUES ) are Worlds will itself. They are the one who Contains Order(Script) of the world. World order works according to their wishes.
"There is order in the bubble world, and there are gods. They have the seeds of world will to lead the world in one direction. The seeds of world will is invisible and does not have a clear consciousness. The gods obey it, and each of them acts in a vague way, trying to lead the world to the right order. In most cases, they fail, but in bubbles blessed with the blessing of Silver Sea, a conformist is born."
In the Militia world, the gears of Eques were probably the seeds of world will.

• Eques Rewrote the Order and Created a Predetermined Fate which is clearly Possible uses Listed in the Plot Manipulation Explanation Page. He made a Event by Overwriting the Script ( He already mentioned all things happening because of the script of the world ) So him making this new event which wasn't existed happening was made by Rewriting the script of the world.
Eques can influence the world and guide its Order to his own liking as it creates a pre-determined fate set before everything and even going back in time before the creation of the world would be unable to stop this order. This was done by Overwriting the order. He created a new order which wasn't Existed in the first place. You can read it the scan where it was stated as Foreign Order was affected Demon King Garden.

Conclusion:

Order is Plot / Script and World is a Theater. Gods are Theater Performers. Each Gods will gets Plot Manipulation (Of course Limited based on the feats like how Plot Manipulation is treated.) Misfits who disrupts the order will get Plot Manipulation too.

no issue here I agree

Which part exactly are you referring to that Anos specifies? The curtain part?
"According to Deepening God, the world seems to be the stage of a theater for the gods, and you are, after all, the protagonist assigned by the impresario based on favoritism. The role is very admirable, but the actor is just ham"
This part its already in the CRT 🗿bruh did you read it or not.

Elde, I would stop argumenting and requesting the translation
But I want to know what Glassman trying to ask by meta Fictional Elements where Reading books works as meta Fictional Elements as for as I know. Also not to mention books and reality both are connected just like how Eques called order as Plot/Script.

Anyway I will drop that Translation thing in his wall. Damn sure it even backs it up Script word more than other things as Anos stating World is a stage for God.

@EldemadeDityjon Literally where is that said? Because the book just mentions events that happen in the past, nothing metafictional related like a fictional story being told. If you can provide the scan for this that would be helpful.

An example is not the general definition of what text manipulation is. Literally nothing in the text manipulation page remotely mentions the ability being linked to the plot at all.

You mean literally every time the villains go back in time to change the events of a timeline which resulted in a timescroll being altered? Because it sounds the exact same as that, so you're not really doing a good job of convincing me this is plot hax.

@Dread if the translation actually proves the curtains or plays or script is literal I would be fine with it, if it doesn't then at best it would just be text manipulation.

You mean literally every time the villains go back in time to change the events of a timeline which resulted in a timescroll being altered? Because it sounds the exact same as that, so you're not really doing a good job of convincing me this is plot hax.
The Graham thing is he replaced himself with a other Existence (character) made the event happen with same scenario
@Dread if the translation actually proves the curtains or plays or script is literal I would be fine with it, if it doesn't then at best it would just be text manipulation.
Ok thanks 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back