• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Declaimer:

Kindly Read Full thread before Giving any input. This thread has new information and more explanation than previous thread. Also I only copied small part Fixxed scans and Explanation but proof provided this time are different & has more information.

Contents on the Thread:

1. Plot Manipulation for Gods who Manipulates Order.
  2. Possible Text Manipulation for Eques who states all according to Script of the world.(Well Scripts are written in text)

Here is the link for Translation

Let's Start with one by one

Statements:
  • Eques states everything is happening in world according to the Script (Storyline) [ Note: Wiki Translators checked it thoroughly and all kind of translation came out as script , Plot and Storyline ]
  • Dilpred States Worlds is like theater and Gods are Theater Performers
  • Later Anos states that same thing in a different chapter to back it up.
  • Naousglua HFG also states something similar to back it up these statements of Scripts and World being a Stage where the storyline is going on by stating " Lets bring down the Curtain to long lasting stage".
Plot Manipulation ( Order is the script of the world. Like theater perfomance, the world just follow the script mentioned above, every comedies and tragedies is follow the script of the world, like if you play in theater perfomance you should follow the script that already determine. The world is not eternal, when the perfomance is done, the curtain will comes down. Order is determine everyone's role, it is will be the protagonist or no. Therefore the gods whose mantain and embody the order are unaffected by the rewriting of history and cut off the fate )

Feats:
  • When Anos tried to Alter the Past not once twice it was stated as Cutting the curtain and moving to the other side. Also when Eugola Raviaz appeared from otherside of the world it was clearly mentioned as "Someone Cutting the Curtain open to come to this side "
 At that moment, the empty space in front of me was cut open. The edge of a silvery white blade could be seen. It was as if someone who had been hiding behind the space had cut the curtain in order to enter our side.
 I put my magical power into the Scythe of the Time God and controlled it with all my might. I swung it with a silvery white light and sliced through the magic circle of the <Time-traveling Levaron>.

The whole room turned into a silvery white world.
 As if the curtain of this world had been slashed, a rift formed in the space where the scythe had been wielded.

As if the world were turned inside out and everything was going backwards, various landscapes, tinted in white and silver, passed before my eyes.
  • Book of Traces is the Past itself. All Record and Event happened in the world are stored as Traces in the Book of Traces. You can clearly see Altering the Book of Traces one can achieve different affects like God of Traces Sealing Anos and Using EGA on him by altering the Past which is stored in the Book Of Traces.
"Now that there is no trace god, the power of the Book of Traces is limited. If we can identify the connection to the past traces we wish to examine, we will be able to trace them and recreate past events!"
You can see the Past Engraved in the Book of Traces like a video ( i mean events which are going on like a movie) well this still how we see fiction if we take a look at some books or watch some movies.
"The past becomes a trace, inscribed in the book bequeathed by my God. Oh, this is the miracle of the great Trace God. Let us go back to the past inscribed in this book. The Book of Traces, second movement."

The image of Via Flea floats in the cage in a woozy manner. She is mumbling to herself as she holds Celis head on her chest.

The book of traces reflects the past of this prison.
A tremendous number of bookshelves appeared endlessly in the endless wilderness.

I noticed that a man was standing before me.
 He was a god, holding a pure white book in his hand and dressed in solemn clothing.

"I await the coming day, and at the end of time, in the deepest part of Regalondrol, I continue to sleep. What do you want, nonconformist and nameless god Arcana?"

Arcana stepped forward and said to Liebarschnedd.

"I wish to recover my lost memory and the name of my god. It must be inscribed in your order."

"Memory is pain and forgetfulness is salvation. I am the God who bears the pain of this world. The memories you regain will torment, torment, and hurt you."

"The sins that I have committed are mine. If it is pain, it should not have been healed. I want my scars to be engraved on my body once more."

"This is the place where all memories and records end. Here is the place where all memories and records are traced, O Arcana, the god who now has no name. Gaze into the depths of your memory. If thou wilt not turn away thine evil eye, and if thou wilt truly desire it, thou mayest recover thy memory."

Countless books fall without a sound from the vast number of bookshelves that stretch on and on into the wilderness.
 As they opened in mid-air, the pages of the books were torn off one after another and danced like confetti across the wilderness sky.

The countless pages of countless books, thousands and billions of them, must be the memories, records, and traces of this world that have gathered here.

One of them is the memory she seeks.
 Arcana stared at the countless pages floating in the air.
"I am the order that inscribes records and memories. I have only inscribed the prayers, the pains, and the wishes of generations of Popes. I choose not myself, but Pope Gorlóna, with whom I have made a pact. I only inscribe on my body the path they took, the history of the world."
 As if singing again, Gorloana said.

"The greatest trial shall come upon thee, the greatest destruction in the world shall befall thee. The Book of Traces, Section VI <World Collapse Azael>"

The Book of Traces in Leibalschnedt is opened, and it turns into a magic circle.
 The shape of a turret is drawn, and black particles overflow from it.

The fragments of raging magic swirled like living creatures and entangled with the turret of the magic circle.

In the aftermath alone, the earth of traces shook, and countless books fell and danced in the sky from the huge shelves that rattled against the heavens.

"Hm. <The Extreme Prisoner of Hell's Destruction Ashes Cinder Cannon Egil Gurone Angudoroa>, huh?"

The black particles formed a sevenfold spiral around the turret.
 A bottomless crack appeared in the land of traces, and it split this world in two.

"Traces of destruction---Egil Grone Angdrola, the ash-colored cannon of the extreme prison world."

Liebarschnedt's voice emitted a heavy bass tone.
 From the turret of the magic circle, the fire of the apocalypse appears.

The dark fire spiraled seven times and shot out with a roar.
 The moment I tried to duck from the approaching doomsday magic, I felt resistance in my limbs.

The "Trace of Binding-- <Yuen Binding Chain Gitchelje>."

Transparent chains appeared out of nowhere and bound my limbs.
 No, I was already bound.

As if the past had been altered, my body had been bound by the <Yuen Chain Gitchelje> before this moment.
Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gilieriam Naviem> raises the level of all power.
With the release of magic power, all I did this time was walk.
The first step--
The huge bookshelves that lined the ground all collapsed, and all the books that contained traces of the world were thrown into the air.
One by one, the pages opened to reveal the traces of this world.

In the wilderness, the shadows of countless people began to appear. In the next moment, they were crushed by my first step, and perished without form.
The second step--
The books flying through the air were torn apart and countless pages were scattered.
Swarms of creatures appeared in the water, and birds and dragons appeared in the sky as shadows.
All traces of them were crushed by my feet, and all living things perished.
The third step--
The land shakes, and the countless scattered pages burst apart.
The canopy disappears, and the sky appears, revealing traces of the sun, stars, and moon.
Their shadows are crushed by my step and perish beyond the sky.
The fourth step--
More fragments of the scattered pages and traces dissipated.
The earth cracked into pieces, the lake dried up, and every plant and tree withered and perished.
The fifth step--
As if the traces of destruction were carved into the land, many bookshelves rise up again.
As if they were shaken, they shattered in an instant as if they were trampled.

The sky is crushed by my step, and the shattered heavens flicker above me.
The sixth step--
The earth, which is no longer a trace of anything, is simply trampled and shaken violently.
The only remaining light in front of me is trampled by my step, and the world closes in darkness.
  • Graham altered the Event happened in past which eas stored inside Book of Traces. Originally Graham killed Anos mother Luna and that event was already existed as past event. But Graham made it as Aberneyu (God of Destruction) Killed Anos mother. He just didn't Replaced her but whole event itself happened.

The Orginal Event which had happened.
 The moment all the jet-black flames were extinguished, Luna ran toward Graham.
 He laughed and bowed politely, like a curtain call on a stage.

"Thank you."

Darkness begins to spread around them.

"<Galien, the true darkness of the cemetery.>"

A darkness where no light can reach.

"I'm in trouble. I can't see anything."

There was the sound of life ending.
 Graham's hand sliced through Luna's stomach.

"...... and ............"

She fell to her knees.
 Still, he did a hand to protect her stomach.

"After you ...... are ......"

At that moment, like a lightning bolt from a dark cloud, the purple lightning raced, and the Gaudgeimon pierced Graham's heart.

The purple electricity raged inside Graham's body.
 Celis struck the source of it with all the destruction magic she could muster.

"<The sword of the world of ten purple electric rays, Lavia Neold Galvaryzen.>"

An enormous amount of purple electricity annihilates Graham's body and its roots.

"See you later."

He said it as casually as if he was going home, and the next moment, Graham perished without a trace.
 No, before he perished, he must have been reincarnated in the <mother-baby reincarnation Gigerica>

Regardless, Celis turned his gaze loosely toward Luna, who was lying on the ground.
 The image stopped there.
This the event Graham Made it Happen
The moment all the jet-black flames were extinguished, Luna ran toward the God of Destruction.

She scraped away at her own roots to gather up the magical power she was supplying for Anos.
 Darkness began to spread around them.

"Galian, the graveyard of darkness."

A darkness where no light can reach.

It was a complete darkness where no smell, sound, or even the magic eye could reach.

"What a pity."

In the darkness, Aberneyu turned her gaze to Luna.

"I told you that all will perish equally."

Just as his divine eyes gleamed crimson, Luna's stomach was sliced open by her gaze.

"......a............"

She fell to her knees with a clatter.
 Still, she put a hand on her stomach to protect it.

"You ...... will be ...... the rest."

The darkness of the <Darkness Cemetery Galian> is cleared by the divine eye of Aberneyu.
 But only behind her, a pitch-black darkness remained.
 As if a bolt of lightning struck from the dark cloud, a purple lightning bolt raced out and pierced Aberneyu's heart.

"Wave body covered manifestation <Venezia>."

Celis drew one spherical magic circle and nine possible spherical magic circles inside Aberneyu body.

"Wave body covered manifestation <Venezia>."

Jijiji, a violent purple electricity raged inside the God of Destruction's body.
 Aiming at the source of it, Celis struck it with all the destruction magic he could muster.

"<Ravia Neold Galvaryzen,> the Thunder Sword of the Ten Violet Electricity Realms!"

An enormous amount of purple electricity annihilated the body of the God of Destruction and its source.

"The god of destruction will not be destroyed. I am already destroyed."

As soon as the girl's body seemed to expand and release several lines of purple electricity that twinkled like stars, the next moment, her figure was destroyed without a trace.
 The color of the world returns to its original purple, and silence reigns.

There is no sign of Aberneyu coming back to life.
 At least, not here and now.

Note:
Past cannot be changed Gods has a Order(Script) keeps the past as Past which is automatically returns Past to Past itself if someone alters it. Especially Changing contents in Book Of Traces is Stated to be impossible even if you try to Change the Past.

"Ah. The gods, who control time, have an order that determines the past as the past. When the magical effect of this <Time Traveling Levaron> expires and we return to the present, the temporal order will be activated and the altered past will be restored. If it's a small thing, it may remain the same. So, whatever we did 2,000 years ago will not affect the present."
"But what we see in the Book of Traces is the past itself. It is not so easily tampered with. Even if you change the past, it will be undone by the order of time."

Indeed.

"Only when the power of the Book of Traces is activated, that is, when we are looking at it, is the past changed."

Therefore, no change comes to the present.
 This is how he keeps me in the dark about the past.

"From the point of view of the ...... Trace God order, it is not easy to falsify the past. That means forcibly interfering with that person in the past, so ...... for example, demon king, if you wanted to change the contents of this trace you are talking to me about now, it would take the equivalent of brainwashing you."

Apart from the power to falsify the book of traces, the falsification would not be possible without the power to brainwash me.
 Of course, it is impossible to brainwash me

Chief Gods ( Gods like EQUES ) are Worlds will itself. They are the one who Contains Order(Script) of the world. World order works according to their wishes.
"There is order in the bubble world, and there are gods. They have the seeds of world will to lead the world in one direction. The seeds of world will is invisible and does not have a clear consciousness. The gods obey it, and each of them acts in a vague way, trying to lead the world to the right order. In most cases, they fail, but in bubbles blessed with the blessing of Silver Sea, a conformist is born."
In the Militia world, the gears of Eques were probably the seeds of world will.
Possible Uses
  1. Users may be able to determine how things will proceed by writing into the plot what is going to happen (emulating fate, causality and/or probability manipulation).
  • Eques Rewrote the Order and Created a Predetermined Fate which is clearly Possible uses Listed in the Plot Manipulation Explanation Page. He made a Event by Overwriting the Script ( He already mentioned all things happening because of the script of the world ) So him making this new event which wasn't existed happening was made by Rewriting the script of the world.
Eques can influence the world and guide its Order to his own liking as it creates a pre-determined fate set before everything and even going back in time before the creation of the world would be unable to stop this order. This was done by Overwriting the order. He created a new order which wasn't Existed in the first place. You can read it the scan where it was stated as Foreign Order was affected Demon King Garden.

Conclusion:

Order is Plot / Script and World is a Theater. Gods are Theater Performers. Each Gods will gets Plot Manipulation (Of course Limited based on the feats like how Plot Manipulation is treated.) Misfits who disrupts the order will get Plot Manipulation too.

Last edited:
Damn, thanks for people who are reading the thread carefully. I really appreciate it.

So how exactly is this remotely different from last time? Because the scans looks more so the same thing as before, vague wording that doesn’t give any explicit showings of metafictional stuff happening like literally rewriting the story, and instead just show’s metaphorical wording that can mean literally anything else.

So how exactly is this remotely different from last time? Because the scans looks more so the same thing as before, vague wording that doesn’t give any explicit showings of metafictional stuff happening like literally rewriting the story, and instead just show’s metaphorical wording that can mean literally anything else.
lmao

This is literally the exact same points as last time. Same "world is a play, the script of the world" type shit. Guess I'll address the new stuff. The first two scans use "as if" when discussing plot-related things; It is very blatantly not literal and should not be used. When will people learn that metaphors do not translate 1-to-1 when it comes to abilities?

Manipulating something that is inside a book is not plot manipulation. I... genuinely don't know what to say to this other than that's not how we've ever treated plothax.

Everything except first paragraph from Fixxed thread.

Graham changing the event which was stored inside the book itself which is past of the world which was stated to be impossible where past would revert it to past if someone changes. Especially the scans literally backs it up. Also altering the things in Book of Traces changed the current reality. Also didn't you the same guy who said plot manipulation can be limited based on the feats performed. I remember you saying this in Instant Death thread.

Well honestly I won't disagree with this since I am originally who brought the idea of the book (elde stole it :3)
But again this is text manipulation matter. So you agree with it @Theglassman12 ?

Depends on what's in the book. Probably Causality Manipulation in this case since the book contains the past.
So you are ignore Eques stating everything in world is according to Script of the world?. Even wiki translation backs it up. Storing plot Inside a book and changing it can get both text manipulation and plot manipulation

Depends on what's in the book. Probably Causality Manipulation in this case since the book contains the past.
HUH????? So you are saying to me, that the damn book (inside the book) that presents reality which at the outcome impacts the reality is not text/plot manipulation? Specially, the author used metafictional elements to describe it?

At this point, remove text manipulation with this logic (sorry for over reaction)

Ah no, ty I will take @Theglassman12 comment as valid.

So you are ignore Eques stating everything in world is according to Script of the world?. Even wiki translation backs it up. Storing plot Inside a book and changing it can get both text manipulation and plot manipulation
My man

We discussed this for like 5 pages last thread. The "script of the world" shit was clearly rejected. You haven't brought any new evidence to suggest it's actually plothax.

I'm "ignoring it" in the sense that I'm choosing not to rehash old debunked claims I wasted hours arguing over.

My man

We discussed this for like 5 pages last thread. The "script of the world" shit was clearly rejected. You haven't brought any new evidence to suggest it's actually plothax.

I'm "ignoring it" in the sense that I'm choosing not to rehash old debunked claims I wasted hours arguing over.
I wonder why Anos mentioned it again if it was “metaphor”, but I can understand you did not read the thread completely.

@EldemadeDityjon literally everything I said on the Instant Death thread has absolutely no relevance to this thread, ID was refuting against someone who claimed plot hax does everything on everyone no matter who it is, this thread is just trying to push for plot hax with the vaguest of arguments I’ve seen.

Ok? Now prove that it’s literal and not metaphorical when they’re controlling the script. Do you have the evidence now that they’re literally doing this in a meta fictional context or no? If not then it’s not passing as plot hax.

HUH????? So you are saying to me, that the damn book (inside the book) that presents reality which at the outcome impacts the reality is not text/plot manipulation? Specially, the author used metafictional elements to describe it?

At this point, remove text manipulation with this logic (sorry for over reaction)

Ah no, ty I will take @Theglassman12 comment as valid.
I mean, text manipulation is fine too. Never said it wasn't.

Even wiki translation backs it up.
Uh

If you're referring to this, the translator outright says it could very likely not be literal plot. That seems like a big thing to avoid mentioning. Your own translations hurt your argument.

I wonder why Anos mentioned it again if it was “metaphor”, but I can understand you did not read the thread completely.
Because metaphors can be used more than once?

Because metaphors can be used more than once?
I am doing it step by step because I did not understand this sentence,

Are you saying that Anos confirmation on metaphor is metaphor? Because this makes no sense...? You are confirming something.
Confirming means you are sustaining on something, means more you are agreeing on it, ah tell me how it is metaphor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back