• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pit vs Kratos

This can happen now. Neat

Rules: Speed Equalized. Both are 4-A. Pit has the Great Sacred Treasure. Both have prior knowledge. Otherwise SBA.

Newkratosrender
Great Sacred Treasure
Kratos:
Pit:

Inconclusive:

Kratos has a much better AP and more experience, he takes this unless Pit uses hax fast enough.

Never mind. Pit, again. Low difficulty, actually. Pit can't deal with Kratos' spatial manip, time manip, or resurrection. However, Kratos can't deal with transmutation, durability negation, power nullification and stealing, danmaku, and several more.

Pit unleashed just a crap load of danmaku on the regular so...yeah I don't think he could dodge all of that

Unlike Thor or Link, i sadly see Kratos as a savage that doesnt even give honorable battles, he just kills brutally.

Thats why i do not really feel he actually "deserves" a win over other characters, not that i am being biased, but he just doesnt seem like an honorable warrior.

Yeah I was gonna mention...

Should I bloodlust Pit? I assume not using Powers in the GST is just game mechanics.

Nah, Pit having flight to begin with unlike Kratos is something to be noted as that easily limits Kratos´ options.

Pit seeing Kratos rip Icarus's wings off or killing gods will instantly make him go bloodlusted and for the kill.

Seriously, Kratos would instantly lose all mercy from Pit's part.

Nah, I actually think Pit could take this moderate difficulty, instead of extreme like I said before. A lot of his hax like Reflect Barrier nullifies any projectiles Kratos has. Things like Power Theif renders his powers unusable, while Pit gets to use them. Damage can be reduced via Super Armor or Aries Armor, or straight up nullified with Brief Invincibility.

His items can be replicated, and since Pit has weapon mastery, it wouldn't take long for him to use it. A big example of this is taking the GST after he JUST fought against it, and used it against Hades, and learning how to use it. He can get past Kratos's debuffs with multiple ones of his own. Pit can also reduce Kratos to half of his health automatically with Weakening Attack.

Pit can't put him down forever, though, because of Regenerationn and resurrection. However he can incapacitate him by catching him in a Chomp-Trap, a dimension of literal pain.

Overall, Pit takes this. His hax overcomes Kratos' experience, along with weapons and items of his own to overwhelm him.

The Great Reaper Palm uses the power of the Great Reaper to summon Reapettes that hound targets. It takes a while to charge, but unique among weapons, its attacks have the power to halve the foe's maximum health.

There's also an attack called Weaken Attack, which automatically halves health.

Therws the durability negation

Hans0l013123897 said:
Well, palutena telling him the large list of sins Kratos has...
Will make Pit if not enraged, completely willing to kill.
Is that something she does? Palutena's not here with Pit anyways.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Well, palutena telling him the large list of sins Kratos has...
Will make Pit if not enraged, completely willing to kill.
Palutena lacks the Clairvoyance to know stuff outside of her verse.

Actually, she was aware of a majority of the verses in Smash, despite not being in them. Palutena's Guidance. Before you say Smash isn't canon to Kid Icarus (take note, I only said Kid Icarus, nothing else), the story of KI:U has been referenced in Ultimate, and Smash has been referenced in KI:U. It goes both ways.

This even works for characters that aren't from Nintendo, like Sonic, Snake, Bayonetta, Cloud, etc.

Yeah, but unless the DLC is even crazier then we thought it was then Palutena still know nothing about Kratos.

Back