• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pit vs Kratos

The real cal howard said:
Why would Kratos one-shot when they're both scaled to starry sky stuff?
He scales to 9 of them.

Also I as well I vote Pit ftra.

VioletVoid100 said:
What revisions?
Thanks to the stuff that happened Pre KH3 and the discovery of some stuff, Sora is likely to become 4-A pre-KH3 and 3-A to 2-C post KH3.

Oh so Pre-KH3 Sora vs Pit will be fair? Cool. That's actually better then Pit stomping. Then we have outselves a match.

Sora time stops and then just uses Warp to EE him tho, so I don´t think so.

Otherwise he just spams Reflect to be almost invulnerable the whole match.

@Bob

Then it would probably be KH2 Sora since he dosn't have ZA WARDO.

@Milly

I think so. We just have to wait for grace to end.

Back