• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pit vs Kratos

Even if she knew (which she doesn't based on her profile) and she told Pit, an angry Pit isn't a hax-you-to-death machine, he would just be angry.

@Milly I'm going to ignore respond to that initial logic and just say that Kratos kinda one-shots.

@Hans You already claimed that with no evidence, why go for a second one when your stuff is questioned?

But he's gonna get danmakud by durability negating attacks. He's gonna get comepltely secinated before he does anything

@Milly Rocking Bandit I ignored the "but should Kratos use his own, so will Pit" logic for obvious reasons. Want to point out the votes again?

Well, ripping Icarus's wings off is not going to make Pit happy....in any way. Not to mention he constantly protects a Goddess while this guy shouts around that he wants to murder all the gods.

I mean, i do not need evidence, it is obvious.

Why are people assuming Palutena will tell Pit all about Kratos? She would not just know who Kratos is.

I'm not. I am saying that almost anything in Kratos 's backstory would instantly bloodlust Pit, not that Palutena would tell him stuff.

I'm not. I'm telling the facts. Pit's hax all work through spells generally. They're quick to use from what I remember. Death manipulation just kills an opponent if they're at a low enough health, which his durability negation lets him easily do

I love how we are only using Part 3 Kratos in Pit's evaluation without discussing how he'd feel about the story of Kratos trying to actually be a sympathetic person...and raise a kid....There is more to Kratos then rage...

Hans0l013123897 said:
I'm not. I am saying that almost anything in Kratos 's backstory would instantly bloodlust Pit, not that Palutena would tell him stuff.
And how does he know this? And, again, a bloodlust Pit isn't a hax-to-death machine, he does not have that mentality at all.

Eficiente said:
Hans0l013123897 said:
And how does he know this? And, again, a bloodlust Pit isn't a hax-to-death machine, he does not have that mentality at all.
Look listen dude Pit's durability negation is just something he can do, and also he uses spells all the time to kill minions, so I don't see why he wouldn't here. His durability negation is just a weapon he has on him that he'd totally use

Oh huh, okay then.

But yeah no Pit will just use all his hax in character like that's just how he fights my man. Really easy to access too

Hans0l013123897 said:
Well, killing gods and ripping wings off pseudo angels are quite unforgiving sins from a Angel Goddess Protector's perspective.
If Palutena learned the context out of everything, I am sure she wouldn't just say "Kratos is pure evil". She would know the shit that made him as brutal. If anything, she is more likely to find current Kratos sympathetic.

At least Sora has existance erasure and time manip tho, and don´t make me start about the revisions.

Outside of that, as of now, yes, pretty much.

Pit high-diff. Kratos can one shot with a good hit, but Pit's higher mobility, flight and a bunch of hax he doesn't resist (petrification, transmutation and space time manipulation) combined with some survivability powers should give him the win.

Back