• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikachu (Anime) vs Admiral Kizaru

Speed stats are the same, let's assume Pikachu Electric (let's assume this is his Hoenn/Sinnoh version) attacks and Iron Tail can affect Kizaru. (No Z moves)

Pikachu gets revenge on Kizaru for killing Ash. (How dark)

Pikachu Goodbye
Kizaru
Who do you think will win?

Pikachu is screwed wihout a trainer to command him.

Kizaru wins via intelligence, superior mobility, regen, pre-cog, and range to prevent him from falling vitcim to Static.

Because he's a kid who doesn't stay in the same place for two days. So he's a pirate ovo.

I vote for Kizaru since he has a speed advantage by a long shot

(10 year old gets folded by a lamp, his pet mouse takes revenge (not clickbait))

Pikachu blitzes, unless Kizaru spams his SoL moves, in which case Pikachu will have some issues dodging (he´s rougly 0.25% SoL, so it´s likely that he can react to counterattack it with a Volt Tail, especially considering the feat he scales to is for an dodging an SoL feat).

I vote for Pikachu if this is right.

Kizaru could dodge or block Iron tail using Armament as well as dodge using Observation, and using his SoL attacks it would be a blitz. Pikachu also can't fight at his best without a trainer to help him. Kizaru only uses SoL attacks so Pikachu doesn't have much hope in speed or tactics since Ash can't help him.

Again, Pikachu can react, the problem is that he really won´t be able to for too long, as he is about 4 times slower.

I don't think you can just randomly give Pikachu the ability to affect intangible beings. Shouldn't most Pokémon moves do that since they work on ghosts tho? IDK.

The new revisions about Non-Physical Interaction makes the distinction between spiritual beings and elemental intangibility. So yeah, Pikachu can touch ghosts but he can't touch Kizaru.

He can make the assumption but this won't be added.

Mmm... Pokémon like Pikachu have been shown to be able to touch Mirror Shot, which is a light-based move, so it´s possible for Pikachu to actually touch him, at least with verse equalization.

Alright, since this isn't getting added anyway, let's just assume Rayleigh decided to troll Borsalino and taught Pikachu Armament Haki to bypass the Intangibility and Regen.

Speed is equalized, but Pikachu can increase his own speed with Agility, and could paralyse Kizaru if he can land some good hits, although Observation Haki could help to dodge that. Kizaru has a slight AP advantage, since he scales from 345 Gigatons while Pikachu scales from 294 Gigatons.

I think it depends on how good Kizaru's Observation Haki is, because he has to dodge Pikachu's paralysing attacks (which might be hard, since Pikachu also has danmaku and can amp his speed), but if he can prevent that, he could just beat Pikachu up.

OishiLover75 said:
=======>Speed stats are the same<=====, let's assume Pikachu Electric (let's assume this is his Hoenn/Sinnoh version) attacks and Iron Tail can affect Kizaru. (No Z moves)
Pikachu gets revenge on Kizaru for killing Ash. (How dark)

Pikachu Goodbye
Kizaru
Who do you think will win?

Anyways, making matches with OP's characters is pointless since the overall stats are being revised and that includes Kizaru. The same goes for Pikachu whose revision is so large that nobody wants to continue with.

He can only go SoL if he actively turns into light, which wouldn't save him from being blitzed by a Relativistic, and even then his lightspeed is mostly used for travel and his reactions are still only Massively Hypersonic.

One Piece should be rated much faster than it is right now since Zoro can dodge Bartholomew Kuma's attacks and Pacifista's lasers were confirmed to be the exact same as Kizaru's, change my mind.

Actually that's a whole another can of worms we're gonna get into. But the Manga, WoG and the Databook states that Kizaru is LS. The Yata Mirror thing is honestly a headcanon that was made on the Naruto Forums, it's not his only LS technique it just let's him get around easier.

Kizaru was confirmed to attack at LS in the new databook, which is consistent with his powers and statements.

Zoro dodging the laser is considered as an outlier even if it's treated as Light Speed (which right now isn't the case).

Again, wait until the revisions are done. AP's getting downgraded and the speed is possibly being upgraded.

Don't worry, it's getting the Relativistic via Observation Haki.

"Air was repelled at LS" =/= "Air travells at LS".

The Pasfista Lasers aren't made of light, they're actually modeled after Kizaru's fruit but that's it. Although I'm curious since iirc they're made by Vega Punk so that might mean something if that's ever gone into detail.

If the Post TS Pacifista shows more accuracy with light beams/lasers and Vegapunk explains it deep function then they'd get a better rating. Don't forget that Luffy defeated an outdated model that wasn't upgraded at all.

Yes, them being repelled at lightspeed does mean they travel at lightspeed, and there's no reason for the lasers which were based on the Light Light Fruit not to be light based attacks; aso, keep in mind that if you're debating Relativistic One Piece with me, it is much more likely that this thread will get to 500 replies and be closed automatically due to being too long than it is that you'll ever be able to change my mind, since as I said, I'm never dropping it.

I'd say they're gonna end soon but there's gonna be issues with Fujitora's meteorites since a calc member said we should calculate the total KE of all the meteorites.

Which may actually upgrade the verse but I'm not really sure tbh.

Back