• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The last two videos should be in English; can the English version of those evidence be linked?

Youtube subtitles translation tends be wrong many time hence why I asked, from my experiences.

Ok, the official translations is what is the usually evidence for CRT when they already exist hence why I asked for them.

I found them:

The upgrades look fine from the scan and evidence that I saw.

I reopened this as something that was rejected before was added.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Infinite_(Sonic_the_Hedgehog)?diff=6218196&oldid=6218129

"requires Dimensional Travel to escape" on Null Space is at least controversial, Sonic and the Avatar just ran there some time, amped their speed and came out due to a portal that was there. I'm aware that the place is said to be "closed off" and that the portal doesn't appear in the distance until Sonic amps his speed, but the former is Sonic Forces being Sonic Forces and the latter are clear game mechanics. No one obviously recognizes the portal Sonic supposedly created, the escape happens because speed.

I would appreciate opinions from staff, I already know what users are going to tell me what.

"I reopened this as something that was rejected before was added."

Unless you want to source where it was "rejected", don't make baseless claims.

I remember that asinine argument you made about the Null Space portal being gameplay mechanics a while back on a versus thread. There is absolutely no logic behind claiming that Null Space, a separate dimension closed off from the others and was stated to be inescapable would have some random opening that already existed. The portal was obviously created by Sonic and the OC double boosting.

Regardless that doesn't matter anyways since this thread was only about the Phantom Ruby itself having dimensional travel, which is also shown by how it travelled from Classic Sonic's world to Modern Sonic's, thus the ability stands.

Shadow, don't get heated and calm down, man; we should more respectful here, agree to disagree.

I am neutral; I will say Sonic does have Dimensional Travel via sheer speed as on his profile. The Null Space was closed when Sonic and the Avatar got trapped so from based on the statement on it, I think the Portal which Sonic and the Avatar escaped is less likely to be game mechanics.

So, since I am neutral, I asked Medeus to give in his inputs on the topic.

I'm neutral here, but I do agree Sonic already has dimensional travel via sheer speed.

Sonic has dimensional travel via speed, they only escape via the double boost, even if you hack the game to put the unused section there's still no random portal

Also saying "I already know what users are going to tell me" is increlible disrespectful, because it acts as if our oppinion doesn't matter or is irrelevant just because we disagree with you

I recommend everyone to do what I did there, not only is it not disrespectful but if you already disagree with X reasons then you don't care about hearing X reasons again with nothing new, you may care to hear something more. If there are users you find suspicious then why the hell would you argue with them over and over again? You would just end up saying some simplification of your stuff many times and new users coming in are just doing to get that, calling users you don't think are suspicious from the start would consume anyone less time and energy.

Anyway, Sonic's profile should have this feat of escaping Null Space shown in his profile. I will be satisfied with that and it makes his profile more complete with what we claim of it. Other users may or may not bring the topic in the future, which I see as fine, but any person seeing the feat will be free to disagree with it should they feel like it, as it should be.

Maybe because I don't think people are "suspicious" because they have diferent oppinions then mine so I can respect what they say? Maybe because you are the one repeating that argument? But sure, asking other people is fine, what's not fine is put people lower because you don't like then

I mean, that's fine, someone just needs to unlock his profile to put that in

You just make up the idea that I think people are suspicious "because they have diferent oppinions" then me, I don't, I think you guys are suspicious for a number of stuff you have done and keep doing that I believe is bias, wank and extremely toxic for the purpose of the wiki.

Well, that's not nice and a extreme generalization, and creates a toxicticity for everyone involved, and without proof, seems just like a personal problem for you because people don't do things the way you want, which isn't even unique to just this

Generalizations aren't bad, stop people from using generalizations is bad, there is nothing toxic in thinking others as bias, wankers and extremely toxic themselves. The rest is just not worth it.

It is, because each indivuadual is diferent with diferent thoughts and goals, not all do the same thing, it's almost a strawman "every supporter bad"

Yes, there is lol, many, especialy with zero proof or based on weird pre conceveid reasons, especialy when you yourself are doing the exact same things you are accusing others of. I mean, calling people names isn't worth anything yet you still choose to say it for no reason

But even then this entire talk is derraling, whatever you think of people doesn't matter, the Null Space feat should be added to Sonic's profile, that is a decent idea

Eficiente is right. And he's not saying every supporter is bad, he's just saying that he has suspicions for the group based on history. And even the ones who aren't toxic per say have still sort taking minor things said against the fanbase and exaggerating upon how bad that actually is. Saying things like "I know what people are going to tell me," or "I know how this thread is going to turn out," or "I have a bad feeling about this thread". None those are offensive at all and acting like those are offensive statements only proves to person making those points. There are far worse examples of what's actually offensive which he really hasn't said anything close to those.

But anyway, I do agree that Null Space seems reasonable to add to the profile.

That's not what he said, he said he doesn't care about the thoughts of these people because he is "suspicious" of them, which is offensive because it means he doesn't care about them, but only a certain people that aren't his "suspicious", if it was the last two I wouldn't even care because other people already said so way better before, but it clearly wasn't. Also "minor" or "major is irrelevant because they are still both bad, a crime is still a crime, being major or not doesn't make it not a crime, this is just a comparassion btw

Also responding back if someone puts you into a strawman or call you names is completely normal and human, people aren't going to stand there taking this stuff out

Being suspicious or untrusting isn't even a crime at all. Minor offence potentially, but it isn't even a crime at all. It's not like he's harassing people whether it's publicly or in DMs. He's once again, just trying to looks for accurate or reliable information and details.

But anyway, let's stop talking about that and sticking to the abilities.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Being suspicious or untrusting isn't even a crime at all. Minor offence potentially, but it isn't even a crime at all. It's not like he's harassing people whether it's publicly or in DMs. He's once again, just trying to looks for accurate or reliable information and details.
I know, that was a comparassion, I wasn't saying it was a crime, better yet is missing 5 questions in a test versus all, those both are still failing grades, so saying something minor or major are still bad things, and he can do that without doing accusations

Also I know you are talking about Corgi but he is completely unrelated to most of us and all, he has even ****** off from every group we were i

Edit: I, uh, didn't see the edit, sorry

Enough of this nonsense. Back on topic.

Secret Rings tells us Sonic literally ran his way back to his own universe in the finishing stretch of the game. If you've ever even heard the quote, Sonic escaping Null Space should be far from a big deal. Because guess what Sonic does after he gets trapped in Null Space? That's right, he runs his way out of it. Almost as if consistency is a thing

ShakeResounding said:
Enough of this nonsense. Back on topic.
Secret Rings tells us Sonic literally ran his way back to his own universe in the finishing stretch of the game. If you've ever even heard the quote, Sonic escaping Null Space should be far from a big deal. Because guess what Sonic does after he gets trapped in Null Space? That's right, he runs his way out of it. Almost as if consistency is a thing
Nah fam, he just has immeasurable speed plain and simple.

Back