• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two characters in tier 8 with overpowered hax decide to fight each other

If this is a stomp, I don't know in whose favor

Season 1 8-A Danny Phantom vs Base 8-B Timmy Turner with Fairy Magic and Genius intelligence

Starting distance is 50 meters

Speed is equalized

Who wins?

Danny Phantom:

Timmy Turner: LordGriffin1000, BrackishBrineBroth, Accelerated_Evolution, MintyBoi1, HonestlyBored24, Reiner04, Peppersalt43, SatellaTheWoE

Nickelodeon shows up and cancels them both (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
Danny's first move would likely be to fire ecto blasts, right? I feel like he would have an advantage at first because Timmy needs a second or two to make a wish to Cosmo or Wanda. But his profile says that they teleport to his location in order to protect him; it's been years since I've seen the show, what do they do to protect him from incoming damage when Timmy hasn't made a wish?

Last edited:
Danny's first move would likely be to fire ecto blasts, right?
It's a high probability.
I feel like he would have an advantage at first because Timmy needs a second or two to make a wish to Cosmo or Wanda. But his profile says that they teleport to his location in order to protect him; it's been years since I've seen the show, what do they do to protect him from incoming damage when Timmy hasn't made a wish?
I can't remember either, they don't show up when he's getting bullied unless he calls them but that's from my very small remembrance of the series, and I haven't seen the furthest seasons of series so I don't know.

If that's how they operate then I'd say Timmy has the advantage unless the wishes he make aren't something that would keep Danny down. For example, if Timmy opens with freezing Danny in ice with a wish he's going to just phase. This basically comes down to what Timmy consistently wishes for in combat situations.

Did a bunch of Danny Phantom revisions happen again? I could give Timmy prior knowledge if this matchup isn't a stomp

Did a bunch of Danny Phantom revisions happen again? I could give Timmy prior knowledge if this matchup isn't a stomp
Prior knowledge would likely make it a stomp since Danny would be in a tangible body so he can hit Timmy so all Timmy would need to do is wish to BFR Danny to Fairy World or someplace he can't cone back from.

Prior knowledge would likely make it a stomp since Danny would be in a tangible body so he can hit Timmy so all Timmy would need to do is wish to BFR Danny to Fairy World or someplace he can't cone back from.
Alright. I'll leave the matchup as is since Timmy already has BFR as a win condition

I'm just going to vote Timmy.

Given this match is using him when his intelligence is at it's peak, he shouldn't waste time on useless wishes. While Danny can recover from or resist most of the types of things Timmy could try, he still has BFR, Plot Manipulation, and Time Manipulation based wishes so he doesn't need to worry about Danny's ghost physiology getting in the way. Sure, Danny can one shot or hax Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda, the fact that can just poor in and out would make hitting them hard. And it's mentioned on the page that they can preform wishes on their own. I don't see Danny realistically taking Timmy out before they just point their wands at him an yeet him or something. It's possible he can breifly surprise them by immediately turning invisible then striking but that's not always Danny's first move.

I'm just going to go with Timmy since he's more than likely able to attack first with wishes before Danny can land a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back