• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perception or reaction feat?

Okay there's a feats that I do not know if it is perception or reactions. I'll post it. Keep in mind that her eyes were closed the entire time. Here is Ikaros deploying her shield from the laser and delaying her reaction speed when she does so. If its either will it be MFTL+ perception or reactions?

Sora-no-otoshimono-2890261
Sora-no-otoshimono-2890263
Sora-no-otoshimono-2890265

Antvasima is not here right now, and yes is reaction.

We already discussed that feat and we decided that it doesn't scale to her regular speed. It's the time needed to deploy the shield. Also Sub-Rel is more consistent

Kaltias said:
We already discussed that feat and we decided that it doesn't scale to her regular speed. It's the time needed to deploy the shield. Also Sub-Rel is more consistent
What do you mean she doesn't this doesn't scale to her regular speed. She was in power mode test when she reach pandora mode. That means she wasn't using her full strength, speed, and powers. Also she was just testing out her shield and fixing it. As it told us. When she activated her real powers she did she same thing to Melan Astraea and when Chaos threw lasers at her. Since the power up her speed has been consistent.

I mean that it isn't how fast she is reacting. It's how much her reactions are delayed

Yes delayed her 3.5 reactions when she brought her shield up from the lasers. She did it again with Chaos.

When she was fighting Chaos her full potential was unlocked. That means her speed was faster than when she fought off the Melan lasers. She did the same thing in h2h combat with Melan Astraea. Her speed has been consistent since power mode test.

Yes, but the femtoseconds timeframe isn't how fast she is reacting. It's how much the reactions are delayed.

But she delayed her reactions by 3.5 femtoseconds when she deployed her shield. Wouldn't she able to react in that timeframe? I mean she was able to do it again.

No. If i'm 2 milliseconds too slow, this doesn't mean that my reactions are in the order of 2 milliseconds. Same here

Kasyacarey said:
But she delayed her reactions by 3.5 femtoseconds when she deployed her shield. Wouldn't she able to react in that timeframe? I mean she was able to do it again.
But this time she was fighting and she reacted to more lasers

Again, how much you can measure the delay in your reactions is a precision feat, not a speed feat. Just like a supercomputer can measure a femtosecond, but can't process an information in the same timeframe.

Huh? When the lasers were coming at her, she deployed her shield and delayed her reactions. Note the lasers were coming at her, she deployed her shield (to test it out) and delayed her on going reactions. If she was fast enough to delay her speec by femtoseconds, why can't she react in it.

I already explained why. Also, only because the shield deploy this fast, doesn't mean that she reacts this fast either

But she was able to do it several times. She still needs to react to deploy her shield. She also still need to react fast enough to delay her speed when the shield hit to protect her from on coming laser. At full power with her eyes opens she able to react to Chaos lasers easily.

Back