• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Perception Speed Separation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't "Perception Time Levels" be more accurate? I'm fine with renaming it in any case.

Btw. despite the name I wouldn't define the perception time as only seeing the event, but as the time to make any kind of mental response to it. That's kinda the primary purpose of the rating IMO.
That all sounds good to me!

Okay. I trust DontTalk's sense of judgement regarding these types of issues, as usual.

Thank you for helping out, Agnaa. It is very appreciated.

So is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Hello.

You (Agnaa) created a very inappropriate structure for the title of the page by using a slash ("/") sign, which creates sub-pages instead of the appropriate structure.

Would somebody be willing to redirect the affected links to how they were before please?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/S...mespace=0&limit=500&offset=0|3284975&dir=next

I created a redirect link from typing "Perceptions" into our wiki's search bar instead.

Hello.

You (Agnaa) created a very inappropriate structure for the title of the page by using a slash ("/") sign, which creates sub-pages instead of the appropriate structure.

Would somebody be willing to redirect the affected links to how they were before please?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:WhatLinksHere/Reactions?namespace=0&limit=500&offset=0|3284975&dir=next

I created a redirect link from typing "Perceptions" into our wiki's search bar instead.
Seems to be handled now.

@ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Just_a_Random_Butler @Zaratthustra @Jvando @Crazylatin77 @Shadowbokunohero Well guys, I need your help here. Easy and simple, deal with remaining redirect links..... I already took care of almost 500 pages but there are still almost 1000 more pages remaining, I'm going to sleep right now so I can't continue editing so I'd appreciate the help.

All the links here must be updated. Just change [[reactions]] to [[Reactions and Perceptions|reactions]] or if there's any [[reactions|perceptions]] just change it to [[Reactions and Perceptions|perceptions]]... That's all. Now let's get to work or else no payment this month.

Thanks a lot to Dereck03 and ElixirBlue for being kind enough to handle these updates. 🙏

Well. Everything is done... Thanks you very much for your help ElixirBlue and Just_a_Random_Butler.
Thank you too. I wanted this one to be done as fast as possible because I have some mandatory medical stuff that I need to do tomorrow, so I won't be here to help.

Yes, massive thanks to everybody who helped out with this project. 🙏 🙂

Is it fine if I close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back