• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will switch the categories once a Pizza Tower page is created. For now, they will be of games that Pizza Tower is inspired by.

Are you sure that is the biggest wall (the steel one, first link) he destroyed?

Also, was that boulder I just saw a giant meatball?

And can you show me the scans of him turning into a ghost and going back to his physical form?

That wasa giant meatball? Maybe, a lot of things are food related in the game. His durability still scales to his power though. And he usually goes through lots of longer walls, but I think iron is the strongest material.

I don't know if I'm allowed to use Ghost Peppino since the Cowboy/graveyard level isn't in the demos, but here's the link of him doing it: Link.

well now that the game is actually out peppino is around 9-A to 8-C in AP(capable of destroying rocks that are well over 20 feet tall as well as putting a huge crack into the pizza tower itself) to possibly like 6-Cish since we see him possibly dispel a storm with a pile driver during the final boss
around supersonic to supersonic+ since he can dodge bullets and explosions

so yeah peppino is a strong fellow

well now that the game is actually out peppino is around 9-A to 8-C in AP(capable of destroying rocks that are well over 20 feet tall as well as putting a huge crack into the pizza tower itself) to possibly like 6-Cish since we see him possibly dispel a storm with a pile driver during the final boss
around supersonic to supersonic+ since he can dodge bullets and explosions

so yeah peppino is a strong fellow
I haven't looked at the game yet. I intend to soon, but I will be avoiding spoilers for now. My intentions are to turn the profiles of Peppino and Snick that are on my sandbox into blog posts and update them based on my findings once I look at the full Pizza Tower game.

Back