• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pizza Tower CRT: The Noise Update

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So we got the Noise Update in Pizza Tower. What does that get us? Well... Let's see here... Uhh...

For the most part, The Noise is about the same, but in regards to scaling, unlike Peppino who freaks out over the bosses upon first encounter, The Noise is pretty confident in taking each of them on:

Hell, he even made Fake Peppino go pound salt:

The Noise also gets a transformation of... I don't think there's an official name for it, so let's call him "Super Noise.":

Super Noise would scale directly to Peppino with Rage Power. He does have a slight edge over Rage Power Peppino in the form of his ultimate attack, which not only causes a massive explosion on Pizza Tower, but also chars Pizza Head. I'd like to see someone calculate this feat, but nobody ever went out of their way to measure the tower's innards, so we have no record of Pizza Tower's size.

Also, Noise has Duplication, as clones of him exist in Gustavo levels, plus a clone of him pops up if The Noise winds up turning into The Doise:

I don't think this qualifies for Immortality because not only does the Noise die, but the Immortality page also has nothing on having an endless supply of clones: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Immortality

Speaking of the Noise, he gets more or less the same transformations as Peppino, albeit with different gameplay mechanics:

https://youtu.be/XYgsJJt2pHE?si=g3oCIFbExS0eFyFi&t=74

Another note for The Noise update is there's a new boss called The Doise. He gets 10-C for thinking this is a good way to beef with someone:

https://youtu.be/hUtKXUeIY84?si=qDLu2lYH4u6Q_W3x&t=419

Other than that, he mostly plays the same as the Noise during the boss battle aside from the fact that he uses explosive rocks instead of bombs.:

https://youtu.be/hUtKXUeIY84?si=2_kgQIFC7JVKaMQr&t=271

Oh, and the Doise doesn't have a gatling gun.

Speaking of the Gatling Gun, The Noise actually uses it in the Noise Update. It's more or less as powerful as Peppino's shotgun. Yeah.

So yeah, that's about what I could gather from The Noise Update. Let me know if I missed something.

Nice, I'm glad this was made. I agree with the revisions. I have some proposals of my own, since I have thought about making such a revision myself.
  • The Noise's profile on the VS Battles Wiki has yet to list him as having toon force, even though a lot of his capabilities obviously stem from his silly cartoonish nature that allows him to shapeshift and break the rules.
  • The Noise can break the fourth wall. During the GOLF level, he can write on the UI to change the minimum golf strike requirement for getting the Primo Burg hole score, ensuring that he will always get it. Additionally, while it isn't inherently breaking the fourth wall to cheat at some other things like The Noise does, when you take into consideration that Peppino wasn't capable of doing things like shooting the finishing shot at The Vigilante before the quick draw sequence, it can be seen as The Noise defying game mechanics that characters are normally forced to follow.
  • I think The Noise is immortal. It can be interpreted that The Noise isn't just one character, but an endlessly increasing amount of silly entities that all use the same identity. When The Noise dies against a Toppin Monster and another The Noise replaces him, the game proceeds to follow the new The Noise as if the old one becomes obsolete, the player controls the new The Noise, and he can do this any number of times as far as I'm aware. It's functionally exactly the same as coming back to life in a new body and leaving the old one behind.

Eh...At the end of the game it is revealed that everything was a B tier power fantasy movie. So I don't know how that would affect things...

Eh...At the end of the game it is revealed that everything was a B tier power fantasy movie. So I don't know how that would affect things...
He can literally switch with Peppino in the hidden Swap Mode after going right into Peppino's house, plus Noise and his buddies were walking away from a destroyed Pizza Tower in the ending where all the credits headers were replaced with a bajillion Noise icons. It's still real.

Also if the noise campaing is even usable (mostly because...Movie schtick), I think that an argument could be made that the hole that noise bomb made, was via vaporization (you know...The smoke, and the fact that the noise and pizzahead ended up charked)

He can literally switch with Peppino in the hidden Swap Mode after going right into Peppino's house, plus Noise and his buddies were walking away from a destroyed Pizza Tower in the ending where all the credits headers were replaced with a bajillion Noise icons. It's still real.
Achshually it is the cousin/brother of peppino, as he didn't want to deal with Noise BS. But yeah, it makes sense. I agree

Back