• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs MegaMan.EXE: The rematch!

Seiya kinda... punches him and MegaMan is atomized and his soul is destroyed. Seiya can also self-resurrects from only his soul.

Seiya takes this low-diff.

MegaMan.EXE doesn't have atoms due to his nature as a data being, is resistant to soul manipulation as and has soul destruction

Seiya resists soul destruction. Also, almost every one in Saint Seiya resists soul destruction but Seiya can still affect their souls. MegaMan.EXE's resistance is subpar compared to Seiya's soul Manipulation.

I mean yeah, but I don't see anything on Seiya's profile that indicates he resists anything like the Giga Freeze.

Seiya is going to have to get past an impressive regen in his own right, resistance to soul manipulation (Dark Chips have the same effect and EXE resisted it. While Seiya does have soul manipulation, it doesn't really seem any better than the Dark Chips, meaning it will take much longer to take effect), powerful barriers, and an opponent who has a far more versatile set of powers.

On that note, could Seiya even touch MegaMan.EXE? His physical properties are similar to Geo Stelar's, who is competely intangible yet can still interact as if he's a part of it.

Lastly, EXE could just freeze Seiya.

@Bruce

I'm pretty sure everyone in Saint Seiya can punch ghosts, so I don't really think that's an argument.

It's also a little out of character for Mega to pull out a Dark Sword unless absolutely necessary.

Has Seiya ever resisted being put into stasis before?

@Reppu

1) I don't think Ghosts are the same as a being made of electronic waves, not the best equivalence. But I can understand that I suppose. I've never seen SS or read any pages of the manga, so all I have to go on is the profile he's got.

2) I know that, but he's fought people like DarkMegaMan.EXE who have no reservations with that

Saints are easily capable of affecting electronic waves. Some of the attacks are sub-atomic/quantum level. Plus, there are attacks like Aiolia's Photon Burst that directly involve the use of light particles.

GalaxianAegis said:
Saints are easily capable of affecting electronic waves. Some of the attacks are sub-atomic/quantum level. Plus, there are attacks like Aiolia's Photon Burst that directly involve the use of light particles.
Fair enough, but he still isn't atomizing Mega since that sorta thing is literally everything Mega is ever hit with.

Because if that is what Seiya attacks constantly with (I'm assumming it is, correct me if I'm wrong), Mega is going down hard every time.

Back