• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Passive Power Nullification Versus Other Passives

I'm confused about how this is treated. If you have passive power null versus some else's passive, do we assume the effect is nulled because it was always being active or no?

EDIT: Put this in the wrong board, meant to do Questions and Answers, not CRT.

When It comes to passives battles, it depends on your Resistance and the potency of your Passive.

GLHF22 said:
When It comes to passives battles, it depends on your Resistance and the potency of your Passive.
I'm prfetty asking about potency.

His question seems to be more focused on "Which do we assume happens first if both are passives?"

I mean since he ask about how Passive power null interacts with other passives then it depends on resistance and potency.

If we go by general Passive then its inconclusive as both got affected.

Back