• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Part 2) Road to the World's Greatest Swordsman; Pirate Hunter Zoro vs White Yakasha Gintoki!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to reach the title of World Greatest Swordsman and reach to Mihawk, Zoro have to become stronger and luckily for him, there are plenty of other swordsmen he can test his skill with.

Dressrosa Saga Roronoa Zoro (Post-Timeskip) vs EoS Gintoki Sakata

7-B versions are used

Speed is equalized.

RULES;-

Both have full knowledge on each other

Both will be morals on, but still going all-out

Win by death, K.O, incapacitation, or surrender

They will start out within view 20 meters apart

They will fight in the center of Yoshiwara

With all this being said, let the debate begin! Who will prove they have the better ha... I mean the better swordsman, yeah that.

Roronoa Zoro 3
MOSS HAIR!!!

White Yakasha 2
PERM HAIR!!!

VOTES

Moss Hair:

Perm Hair:

Inconclusive:

Js250476 said:
Roronoa Zoro vs The world of swordsma
Basically, anybody with a sword, I will tried to ship them with Zoro in some way or form. After all, Zoro tends to go after those who wield swords.

Zoro x Swords; the one shipping I can get behind of.

Okay, the way I see it is that Gintoki holds a 2x AP advantage with that 30MT feat while Zoro's 14MT w/o other amps.

Powerset: Gintoki's abilities counter most of Zoro's. His barely useful precognition is useless against Gintoki's resistance to it and the power mimicry of Gintoki would make possible to somewhat copy the Ittoryu since he use only one sword.

In the sword clashes Zoro'll gain the edge with the superior LS but that could help to some extent.

Gintoki's mindset is perfect to piss Zoro off. Or at least pre-TS, when he was totally angered towards Kaku for "fooling around". Post-TS he hasn't show that kind of mindset in battle.

While I think they are pretty even in nearly everything, Gintoki has Paralysis Inducement that Zoro doesn't resist. If that's in-character then Gintoki'd eventually surpass Zoro with his base superior stats, power mimicry and paralysis inducement.

You need to improve, Zoro. The top of swordsmanship is still too far away and you're heading in the wrong direction... as always.

Zoro: Don't fooling around!! -using 720 pound hou to Gintoki-

Gintoki: -take his phone who he get from thiefing on Zenzo house- Moshi moshi....hah!? Listen, i just meet a copy paste of mayonaise freak with seaweed hair here -walking around, make him dodge Zoro attack-

-The atack hit one of building and cause a explosion-

Zoro: Ugh!!

Gintoki: -emerged from the smoke, revealing he put his finger on his nose-hole- You done?

Zoro vs Gintoki in nutshell part 2 :v

Well then, Gintoki FRA.

Well then. I guess we should wait for someone to help with that because that's my main argument.

Gintoki is pretty random tbh. But, there in fact can be a chance he uses it. Now I haven't finished Gintama, but apparantly he has summons which for some reason aren't on his file...

Kay, could you tell us what can Gin do? I haven't watched the show yet but I was planning to do just for the sake of this match (but Kobster called dibs on it).

Gintoki

• Higher AP
  • Far more Versatile and unpredictable.
Gintoki is fully aware of One Piece's existence as a manga and has constantly referenced it inside and outside the story including the characters and settings, and fully knows that it's a manga first and foremost thus already establishing that these verses to some degree exist in Gintama (as Manga), giving Gintoki full Knowledge will only increase this attribute, he will literally know a shit ton more about Zoro than Zoro will know about him, and he can use this superior knowledge far more effectively by focusing on his superior AP and Versatility to defeat Zoro.

Wait, actually Zoro scales to Elizabello who is 30 MT. It doesn't change much but now they are even.

Out of curiosity, how does Gintoki's Paralysis work? From what I remember it's done by Darts like how Oboro does it, said darts shouldn't be hard to dodge. Gintoki is resistant to precog from what I gather but Kenbunshoku's Sensing should still work, even without it Zoro can dodge like crazy.

VOTES

Moss Head:

Perm Hair; 5 (Calaca Vs, Veloxt1r0kore, VioleLFC, Shadowbokunohero, Zero0zero0zero)

Inconclusive:

Also, BUMP

Calaca Vs said:
But... he's not a proper swordsman.
Actually he is

Wolverine trained in the art of katana wielding after meeting a respected Japanese officer in WW2

If you've only seen the movies, he's the guy he saves from the nuke

Interesting

And that's now 6 Votes for everybody's favorite Samurai. Just one more vote for him.

Pirate Hunter Zoro still need that 7 votes to win.

Yeah, I know. Harada IIRC the Silver Samurai. But again, Wolverine isn't an acnkowledged swordsman in his verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back