• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
So, all credit to ChaosTheory from NF obviously as these are his calcs, here's the thread

Sasuke's Kato Firstly, the Sasuke katon calc was done by me but Chaos fixed it as i made a mistake

As chaos says " They confused the spherical cap radius for the sphere radius and plugged that into the calculator's spot for sphere radius in error." and as i went back to check it i found he was right, that's my bad i apologise.

Anyways, the yield now is 655,903,014,000 joules or 156.765 tons of tnt

So a solid 8-A upgrade for everyone who was scaled from Sasuke's katon such as Sasuke himself, Haku, Naruto etc. This should also be an upgrade to the new Gen as i believe they are scaled from this feat.

Snake Summons create a crator

The yield is 39,366,944,600,000 joules or 9.41 kilotons, though individually each snake gets 4.705 Low 7-C

This one should probably be discussed on the scaling, without a doubt it scales to Naruto with kurama chakra since he overpowered one of these in the forest of death, though this means it now scales to Neji's Kaiten and other part 1 characters that tanked it as well as characters like Kidomaru. Anyways i'll leave the debating about scaling to the Naruto experts. If it helps Kidomaru has a 267 ton feat too, this might help support small town kidomaru and other sound 4.

Choji with 100 pills

This calc confirms 16 kilotons Choji, keep in mind this is BEFORE he ingests the red pill, this means Choji with the red pill is 1.6 megatons or Low 7-B

That's all for now, you guys can get to arguing about who gets upgraded or npt

To Summarize

Sasuke's katon feat is now = 655,903,014,000 joules or 156.765 tons of tnt (8-A)

0 Tailed Naruto with Kurama chakra = 4.705 Kilotons or Low 7-C

Choji with the red pill is at the very minimum = 1.605 Megatons or Low 7-B

5a3441824f671627244ed86d13a195e5

If the math is correct Tylenol I'm fine with it

To think at one point part 1 was OBD's method of test

You're going to have to convince TFO on that since he seems adamant that they don't scale to red pill choji.

Naw I won't be able to convince him 😂 I do think that they are in the same realm of power even if Red Pill Choji is stronger then them

I agree with 8A genin scaling in part 1 also it's a fact that new gen genin should scale as well because most of them have higher feats then just genin.

It's also consistent as well with part 1

Tbh I never had a problem with low 7C chunin cause Ik Neji scaling shouldn't be a outlier. Low 7C chunin is also more consistent with flat out Jonin 7C characters when chunins have trouble with Special Jonin which makes the scaling all the more believable

Meh tbh it's needs more discussion accordingly because it could just be a feat for Choji because it's his strongest attack without the wings

I agree with the Calcs. Though, can someone message Kep to inform him about this? I think we need at least another Calc Group member to check off on the math like usual before we proceed, no?

I would message Kep myself, but after all the recent arguments, i don't think he's too fond of me and is likely to ignore my post on his wall...

i dont see a problem with any of those, as kakashi preffered dodging the katon, which seems legit, since it couldve damaged him if it was really 8A, the snake is kinda of a strech for me tho. we cant take a character that is 8B physically, and insta make him guy lvl, since we know we he is not, as the amp is not nearly that big. the last is a big a disagree. it would make choji stornger than the jonin around. i think we should use the lowest end for that calc, if the last one was flawed. jsut my imo

@Lorenzo

What do you base your argument of Kn0 not being a huge boost on? And Regarding Choji, again, nobody scales to Choji.

It's Kurama chakra tho which should definitely be that big from all of its feats. We even see Naruto summon a Boss summon using Kuramas chakra and Tsuande was surprised that Sakura finally summoned the huge slug in the War arc.

@final well, for one, the snakes would be as strong as the jonin around, which is not the case (i mean the strong ones, btw, the ones that are 7C, kakashi, guy, asuma, etc), and we know for a fact that naruto with kurama's chakra is not that strong. he was having trouble with 3 tomoe sasuke in an even stronger form, and even lost to neji in clash once before. plus, kakashi only really had problem with naruto in a state like that later on, in shippuden, while naruto had 2 tails out. can we really say that the naruto above is comparable to shippuden naruto with two full tails?

as for choji, its simply to out of the range of stronger characters imo. like, the feat looks good and perfect and all, but it would yet again, make him stronger than the jonin around, by a big margin, which is really not the case. heck, even guy, the person closest to choji's style in that battle, hasnt done anything like that until the 6th or 7th gates.

He would be stronger than most Jonin in just pure strength, that is what makes his power so useful. Hell in Boruto this is hintedat where Sai states that he wishes choji was around to fight the Nue, because of his strength.

no offense, but if i remember correctly, the nue got its tail cut off by kakashi like it made of butter, and boruto could damage it with a kunai

I never said that '''they '''could not damage it I said that they hoped for Choji to be available. Also Boruto could only hurt it on a weak point found by the Jouan remember that Boruto threw a bunch of shuriken at it and they just bounced off. '''And '''Boruto faced it when it was much much smaller and weaker in size and was getting even smaller and weaker over time.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
@final well, for one, the snakes would be as strong as the jonin around, which is not the case (i mean the strong ones, btw, the ones that are 7C, kakashi, guy, asuma, etc), and we know for a fact that naruto with kurama's chakra is not that strong. he was having trouble with 3 tomoe sasuke in an even stronger form, and even lost to neji in clash once before. plus, kakashi only really had problem with naruto in a state like that later on, in shippuden, while naruto had 2 tails out. can we really say that the naruto above is comparable to shippuden naruto with two full tails?
as for choji, its simply to out of the range of stronger characters imo. like, the feat looks good and perfect and all, but it would yet again, make him stronger than the jonin around, by a big margin, which is really not the case. heck, even guy, the person closest to choji's style in that battle, hasnt done anything like that until the 6th or 7th gates.
1.)You are jumping the gun. Jonin would scale above them.

2.)Again, nobody scales to Choji. You cannot call it a outlier or contradiction when there is nothing going against it.

how can choji just get insta strogner than the jonin?? i dont care who scales or not, not my point. im just saying its a big jump.

btw, good that u answered. are we gonna apply the 1st gate's 5x amp to kakashi, guy and lee?

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
how can choji just get insta strogner than the jonin?? i dont care who scales or not, not my point. im just saying its a big jump.
btw, good that u answered. are we gonna apply the 1st gate's 5x amp to kakashi, guy and lee?
The amp is not contradicted by anything in the Manga and nobody scales to Choji, it'll just be an arbitrary action to deny him the boost when there is no justifiable reason other than, "I don't think he should be stronger than Jonin", which is subjective and baseless.

As for the 1st gate, yes, but Kakashi will need a "Note" on his page regarding it as he doesn't use it in battle, but let's wait until the scaling in 100% figured out.

TheFinalOrder said:
BlackeJan said:
I never knew why he wouldn't use the 1st gate....
It's possible he used it in the war arc but it's not stated. That's conjecture on my part.
He used it in the Part I when he climbed a mountain with one hand

M3X said:
TheFinalOrder said:
BlackeJan said:
I never knew why he wouldn't use the 1st gate....
It's possible he used it in the war arc but it's not stated. That's conjecture on my part.
He used it in the Part I when he climbed a mountain with one hand
Yeah, but that the only time it's portrayed. We know he has it, just outside of that one instance, he has been stated or implied to use it.

I'm only guessing he may have used it against the Jinchuriki and what have you. But like I said, conjecture on my part.

Back