• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Necro, namely because this wasn't applied properly and I'm annoyed it came up in the brackets.

Which profiles need to be updated with these ratings? I'll add them in.

I think we scale all Part I characters from this Katon calc. Profiles with 8-B rating should be upgraded to 8-A instead.

Is there anyone who should have been consulted with this that wasn't, or is this ready to apply as-is?

Please answer honestly; I'm not in the loop on Naruto and don't want to make a mistake here.

Look, this thread was accepted by Naruto supporters and the calcs were accepted by TataHakai, who is a CG member. But now, there are a lot of recalcs for some feats, and because of that, I don't know if the peoples who want to recalc some feats are going to recalc the Katon one. We can wait until tomorrow for the other supporters and even Tata.

I'll wait for some other people to comment; then I'll prod tomorrow, alright.

If we already have a calc for Sasuke's Katon here, I'd prefer it if that one was updated and evaluated before it is applied.

I don't think using calcs from off-site are bad, but it is a lot clearer and simpler if they're available on here.

I've noticed that the calc linked in the OP uses 30342 j/cc for vaporization, and I'm pretty sure we use a lower value?

Using our own value for vaporization (25700 j/cc) still gives 132 Tons of TNT which is still 8-A

These calcs are fine but if we need more evaluations then i'm fine with that

I'm fine with just adding them, I'm mostly concered if there's anyone else who needs to be contacted.

Can I ask that we hold off on a little bit before applying the first one? I'm just trying to verify something myself related to it.

There are battles with these characters in them. Recently there have been many with kid Naruto with The upgrades forgotten about

If u need to verify something u can make a crt or comment on the calc blog tbf

We have multiple versions of the calc now.

Since I'm making a calc group thread to address multiple different Naruto calcs tomorrow, then I'll include this as part of it.

Damage3245 said:
Since I'm making a calc group thread to address multiple different Naruto calcs tomorrow, then I'll include this as part of it.
Can you link me to it tomorrow on my wall? That way, i'll catch it because I'll be at work.

I'm fine with holding off on adding it; I mostly just want to see this reach a conclusion.

TheFinalOrder said:
Can you link me to it tomorrow on my wall? That way, i'll catch it because I'll be at work.
Sure. No problem.

Damage3245 said:

Which calc?? I'm saying this thread deals with ratings besides jsut the one from Katon.

I do wanna know what multiple versions of Sasuke's katon calc there are. If your using Tatas old calc it's invalid like he said because he made a mistake which means we only have this one calc for katon

Wasn't the new version of the calc looked over by the same people who looked over the old version on Naruto-Forums or am I mistaken?

So why do we need a seperate evaluation if the previous calcs were added through the same evaluators?

Only the sasuke one does. Damage has been recalcing a bunch of naruto feats. Ant told him to put them all in a thread so the calc members can decide which ones to use. Also all the other ones can be added to the profiles.

Just to note, I have posted the Naruto thread in the calc group section which includes the Sasuke fire jutsu calcs.

Though the thread is only for calc group members to discuss on.

Which I disagree with. Since the only knowledgeable calc members are tata and kep, who doesnt seem to want anything to do with naruto. Though maybe tata will comment on it.

Despite my message wall, I feel inclined to give this a look

This should be fine

Calc group members can speak to any knowledgeable members if they need assistance or more context.

Back