• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purple tarantula had spectated to the entirity of the "fight", it had been more on a one sided beatdown really.

These people, these "stand users" are quite the violent kind, though Joe likes having one less drug dealer in the streats.

´¢óHello, GoodbyeÒÇì goes back trought the tiny door, which dissapears immediatly after, with it's user putting back away the map they had used..

Also, Mr. Wright has noticed that the good-for-nothing girl who part times at the library has finally arrived.

He looks towards Jessica and gives her a "Late again, aren't you ?" scoffing glare.

[Jessica has already been there long enough to have called the police who are practically at the scene already, but the point about her being late is still true so]

It's that creepy old man again. Well if there's a silver lining to getting fired it's that she at least won't have to deal with his frightening scowl any longer.

Jessica stuck out her tongue and middle finger at him on her way out the door.

"Alright, Let's head inside," Stephanie said as she began to make her way towards the building. "And...I suppose you've seen what my stand does now, haven't you?"

"Your Stand can analyze the thoughts and capabilities of your targets, it is a wearable Stand manifesting as a mask." Nicholas answered Stephanie as he walked towards the building.

The police enter the library and begin asking anyone who was there if they saw anything involved with the fight.

"Did you see any suspicious activity?" One of them asks to Joe.

"Well, not just thoughts and capabilities," she said with a grin as the mask was again on her face. Her eyes flashed red, and then white, and several other colors. "I have thermal vision, x-ray vision, can read someone's biological signs, their current mental state, can see miles away and can even zone in on something that I want, and it glows in my vision. It even lets me see spirits."

she took the mask off and chuckled, though to Mame it would look like she was carrying nothing. "I can also let other people wear it. Would you like to try it, Mame?"

@Torl

"Well officier, i've seen a bunch of people exiting the library prior to the gunshot."

Joe informs the police man.

Stephanie nodded and approached Mame. She put a hand on her shoulder and gently put the mask on her face. "It's name is ´¢óEvery Breath You TakeÒÇì. Just shout what you want it to be. Thermal vision, x-ray vision, anything you want."

Mame would feel weight in her face as Stephanie put on the mask. Though she couldn't see anything on her face. If Nicholas's stand was still out, she'd be able to see that, though.

Mame looks around. "Huh, this is pretty cool." She looks at Nicholas's stand. "Ah, so thats what your stand looks like!"

As Mame is looking at it, Don't Stop Me Now begins doing various poses.

"This is my Stand, its name is ´¢óDon't Stop Me NowÒÇì."

Stephanie giggled. "See? With my stand, any number of things are possible. Even lets the standless see stands."

"The standless seeing Stands, huh? That's a very useful power. Anyways, we should head inside now." As Nicholas says this, his Stand disappears.

Torlikoff said:
"Do you have any descriptions for these people?" The officers asks.
"Well, i'll try my best."

Mr. Wright clears his throat.

"There were 5 of them.

"There were three men, one of them had black hairs and wore a weird black and white lab coat and pants, another wore a black suit and tie, had blonde hairs and sounded German, meanwhile the third had black curly hair and wore a biker jacket."

"There were also two women, one had pink hairs and a black and pink dress, while the other had long blue hairs, weird googles and purple clothes.

Also they all looked pretty young. "

Joe describes the group to the policeman.

"Thank you for your assistance and cooperation. Here's a chocolate bar." The officer says, handing Joe a chocolate bar.

Torlikoff said:
"Thank you for your assistance and cooperation. Here's a chocolate bar." The officer says, handing Joe a chocolate bar.
"Uh ..."

Joe accepts the chocolate bar, but with a slightly weirded out look on his face.

"No problem officer."

Michael walks over to the front door of the home. He really hopes this is the right one. He only remember what Otto said about his home superficially, and if he's wrong, it'll result in quite the embarrassment.

He wishes he'd seen a damned payphone, but then he remembered he didn't know his number as he pushed the doorbell.

Otto opened the door half asleep "What?" He asks as he straches his head before seeing who it is "Oh... Michael hey"

Bear walked down an alleyway, having recently asserted his dominance over a colony of feral cats and gaining access to the best hunting grounds in the city. Having killed and eaten a rat, the stray was currently on a stroll, not having any goal in mind yet.

"Yeah, sup," he says as he looks somewhat awkwardly at his friend. "I uh...bad timing?"

The apartment had several large rooms, one of which had been repurposed as a makeshift lab. Nicholas was sitting in a chair studying Mame and attempting to learn more about how her Hamon works.

Crabwhale said:
"Yeah, sup," he says as he looks somewhat awkwardly at his friend. "I uh...bad timing?"
'Nah... I just woke up... wanna come in?" Otto asks still not fully awake.

Alexander has finished up at the library and is back at his apartment relaxing, not having noticed anything strange at the library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back