• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I certainly intend to track them down. They're likely some of the Stand Users I was informed about. What about you two? I could pay you if you'd like or help with your inventions in your case, Stephanie."

"I'm not actually strapped for cash. I was trying to stall him, though a little money on the side wouldn't hurt." She chuckled. "But either way, I didn't get anything on him."

"Ah, I thought so. Anyways, should we head out and look for the other Stand Users we met earlier? They might want to help us and maybe we can even find something along the way, the group is likely to send someone to take care of us soon."

The police take Jessica to the police station.

"Can you describe the scene of the crime?" They ask her.

"Uh..."

Jessica was pretty uncomfortable. She just agreed to answer a few questions and she was at the station before she knew it.

"I was just on my way to work as usual when I ran into a bunch of strange looking men. They started fighting so I called the police."

"I think so... Can I go home now?"

Maybe talking to the police wasn't the best idea. What if these guys were involved with the mafia or something serious? Jessica decided she should probably keep anything further to herself.

"I left quickly because I was pretty scared. I didn't see anything else..."

Jessica avoided eye contacted as she spoke.

"Alright. Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day." The officer says, handing Jessica a nice bar of chocolate.

Joe is continuing gardening, now in the porcess of deciding where to place the garden gnomes.

He didn't feel guilty for ratting out that group of people, they were troublmeakes in his eyes, so he didn't care about them.

Also, he had put the chocolate bar the offier gave him in to a closet in the kitchen.

@ Psycho

"Riiiiiiiiiight, and this doesn't seem at all suspicious to you?" Michael says as he follows Otto inside.

"Well, I think there's something more going on here," Michael says as he carefully pokes the box. "Consider this for a moment: we're at the scene of what very well could have a public lynching of some sort of gang member."

"Well? Would be that much of a stretch for whoever that guy's bosses were to involve us as well? We looked very suspicious despite not doing anything," Michael said, now visibly staying away from the box. "Who's to say this package isn't just something to wipe us out with?"

"Yeah that could be true, lets be careful and decide what to do with it" Otto says staring at the box from a distance.

"It could be anything. Bombs, poison, maybe something else entirely. I think our only option is to use our...Stands, I guess, to sniff it out. You wanna do the honors?"

"Hmmm... sure" Otto says as he summons his stand, he then has the black and gold stand float over to the box and start investigating it.

Let's stop focusing on the outward appearance! "Every Breath You Take, X-Ray vision!" Stephanie rapped her mask and her eyes glowed white. Time to see what's in the box.

@Jacky the box is lined with lead, it can't be seen through.

@Psycho there is a folded piece of paper in the box and another box.

"There's...lead in it, are you kidding me", she muttered as she glanced down at her feet. She didn't even know that was a thing. "Alright, I wouldn't be opening it, personally."

Joe finishes his garnening and enters inside his home.

He goes to the livingroom and sits on a armchair, taking a nap.

"I'll do it, my Stand should be able to react if anything happens. I'd step back if I were you."

Nicholas has his Stand put down the blank paper and has it take the box on the other side of the door and open it, he closes the door, leaving only the Stand on the other side.

"It's nothing, there's nothing in the box at all. I'll just have my Stand throw it out, meanwhile one of you should throw away that piece of paper." Nicholas says as he opens the door and has his Stand carry the box to the nearest trashcan.

Stephanie decided to follow, stating st the box and flipping through every little vision form she had just to make sure there wasn't anything she couldn't see.

Nicholas has his Stand throw the box into a trashcan, he then goes and takes the blank paper and throws it away too.

"Well, that takes care of that, what do we do now?"

"Well, I assume they'll be sending assassins after us pretty soon, given how we not only refused their offer but also threatened them. I assume the others who saw everything go down received similar messages. Maybe we should go out looking for them? I don't doubt we'll encounter something unusual along the way."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back