• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey I heard that! I'm just hoping to find as many as I can and seeing he was just shot at and is perfectly fine, it's a reasonable guess. Also, illegal? What's this about illegal goods?"

Joe is very supprised by the gunshot and cold sweats slightly.

He pretends to continues reading, while sneakely pulling out a map of the place, which he has thanks to having mapped the entirity of the city trought all the years he lived there.

He summonns ´¢óHello, GoodbyeÒÇì , a purple mechanical legged stand tarantula-like stand, on his shoulder and by using it's ability the map spawns a teeny tiny purple door on the page of his book, which is connected to an equally tiny door in a hidden position in the alley.

Then his stand shrinks in size, goes trought the door and stealthily looks at what is happening there.

"He has cocaine on him. If you don't want him having an illegal drug I suggest you stop him." She put her hands in her pockets as she spoke. "And make it fast. He seems to be running away."

"Nothing in this world can get away from my Stand! I'll take care of it."

As Nicholas says this, he disappears at an incredible speed and appears in front of the man trying to leave, his Stand punches the man with enough force to knock him out, but not to kill him.

The man is knocked across the alley and onto the ground. A package filled with a white powdery substance flies out of his jacket. The man gets up.

"Oh christ, that was something. That hurt, jeez. Rude." He says groggily.

"Well, that's one way to solve it," she said with a smile as she walked towards the man, still reading his surface thoughts. She wanted to predict what he was gonna do.

His surface thoughts are "Boy, am I glad the doctor replaced my bones with titanium."

"Hey man, it's honest money." He says to Nicholas.

"Not exactly honest if you're breakikg the law," she muttered before taking her mask off and looking at Nicholas. "His bones are titanium. An impressive surgery. Either way...we should get him to the police."

"Honest money? It exploits people and preys upon their weaknesses. Regardless, you're of no use for my research, we should just contact the police and be done with it."

"Wha- WHat the hell is going on?"

Jessica had stopped and was now watching the scene unfold from the alleyway.

"Your group, huh?" Stephanie asked with a grin as she brought the mask closer to her face. "Not the kind of people you'd rat out on?"

"I sincerely doubt that. Someone should find the nearest phone, the library might have one, if not, we should look for a payphone."

"Hey man, don't report me to the police. I only saw Jerry at the precinct yesterday, He'd be a little miffed if I came two days in a row. And yes, I wouldn't rat on my group."

Nicholas looks at Stephanie. "You saw he had cocaine on him, I assume that's part of your power, can you see anything else about him?"

"Well, that can be changed." she put her mask on once more and grinned, the eyes of the mask turning red. "Hold him still for me please. This might take a few moments."

She then would try digging into his mind to figure out where his crew of drug dealers could be. Shouldn't be too difficult. More recent memories were already playing out before her.

PsychoWarper said:
Otto turns to the girl that bumped into me "Didnt you have somewhere to be?" Otto asks surious
"Well..."

Maybe she should have kept going after all.

Without saying anything in response, Jessica turns around and heads to the library to call the police.

The bald man man sighs.

"You fellas asked for this." He mutters.

Suddenly, a large figure materializes that knocks away both Mame and Don't Stop Me Now. After a brief moment, the figure of a large bull becomes clear. It's around 8 feet tall and is predominantly black, almost not fitting in the alley itself. The man jumps onto the bull.

Stephanie manages to see a memory of the bald man in the alley attacking the man who had the gun before being charged at by the bull.

Nicholas is slightly dazed by this, but largely unharmed.

"I knew it. Well, this isn't my first time fighting another Stand User. Let's go!."

Nicholas begins quickly zooming around the battlefield, he appears behind the man and attempts to punch him with his Stand, this time without holding back.

Letting out a hiss, Bear leaped into the air, a large scaly leg materializing beside him as it stomped the ground hard, launching the cat high into the sky.

The cat would attempt to land on the bald man's head, biting and clawing away viciously.

"Oh, dear, that's a problem," she muttered as her mask disappeared. Well, she had a wonderful plan. "Time to get out of here!"

She then spun around on her heels and high tailed it outta the alleyway. That's the fastest she's moved all day.

Mame breaths in, her wrapped arm glows with power. "Lets go!" She jumps up and wall-jumps of the building wall, she she heads straight towards the man, hamon fist first.

The bull continues to charge at Stephanie, but it's knocked out of the way by the punches to the stand and the man and the cat claws, crashing through the wall off what appears to be a dry cleaners. The man falls off.

[This is the power of the stand ´¢óBull On ParadeÒÇì.]

Bull on parade

"Well then, time to get serious."

Nicholas picks up several pieces of rubble from the broken wall and uses his power to launch them directly at the enemy Stand User and incredible speeds.

Stephanie turned back around as she heard the wall be crashed into. Her mask reappeared and she stared intently at the bull stand. She picked up on its stats and grinned. "The stand has no precision. I think it can only run in a straight line. It's durability is massive, you're not denting it. The most I can see you doing...is making it run some place it can't get out of?" Would that even work? She's never fought a stand user before...

Mame waits for the rubble to hit the stand user, she then breaths in once more. "Star Bright Overdrive!" She starts punching the man with a powerful flurry of Hamon-filled punches, attacking fast enough to create afterimages with her fists.

The rubble knocks the stand user off the bull and hits Bear in the head, knocking them away onto a wall. The punches again blast them back further down the alley, with them not moving.

The bull gets back up and charges straight for Nicholas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back