• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry cat, I wasn't trying to hit you. I'll get you a snack to make up for it." Nicholas says as he uses his Stand to launch himself over the bull and attempts to attack the User with a boosted punch.

"At least take it out of the alleyway!" Stephanie exclaimed as she quickly ran forward and started waving her arms to get the bull's attention. "Come on, where you can't destroy everything..."

Bear struggled to rise back to his paws, blood spurting from his mouth from the strong hits he endured. Glaring at the charging bull, the cat managed to stand despite his wounds, propelling himself into the air with another stomp from a formed scaly leg.

As Bear flew above the bull, a large scaly tail formed behind the cat, before whipping the bull's back with great force.

The man is still on the ground, being beaten into oblivion. The bull seemed confused that it's target suddenly moved out of the way, and was even more confused when it was knocked several feet in the air, further destroying the dry cleaners. It gets up and charges at Mame

"It's time to end this!"

Don't Stop Me Now begins repeatedly punching the man with boosted punches. "ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA"

The Bull on Parade is knocked down once again, but it gets up to charge at Mame again. As they continue to punch, they hear a loud crack from the man's skull. The bull disappears.

Stephanie still has her mask on. She took a deep breath as she stared at the man. "I can see his vitals. He's still living, though barely. I suggest we do something with him and then leave. The police won't like that we just destroyed a cleaner's."

The man's face nudges in response to the disrespect.

Now that the bull is gone you can see the dry cleaners in ruins, the wall entirely collapsed. Strangely enough there are no clothes.

You can hear the sirens of emergency services.

"I think that's our queue to leave. I can carry only about two of you, so the rest will have to figure out a way out themselves."

"Right, well I'm going to start running, feel free to carry my on your way out but...I don't feel comfortable standing around." Her confident demeanor was quickly shrinking as she played with her hair. "Actually no carry me right now."

Bear was making his own getaway as the humans spoke, stomping the ground with a scaly leg once again as he launched himself atop the roof of a nearby building.

"Alright then, time to go"

Nicholas grabs Mame and Don't Stop Me Now grabs Stephanie and quickly exits the dry cleaners.

"Now watch this!"

Nicholas uses Don't Stop Me Now's power to quickly launch himself and the people he's carrying into the air, he then uses this power to quickly fly to a roof and land on top of it.

Stephanie was screaming the whole way as they were all boosted up into the air. Once they landed, she quickly got out of the stands grasp and shook her head. "Warn a girl next time please."

The part of the roof that Nicholas is standing on breaks, their foot falling into the building below.

Nicholas uses his Stand to float back up, he remains slightly levitating above the building.

"Well, I don't think we should stick around up here, I can take you both to my apartment if you'd like. We'll be away from the police there."

"It's not like that. Anyways, since you both agreed, get ready for takeoff."

Nicholas once again grabs Mame and the Stand grabs Stephanie. They take off at an incredible speed and land in an area where they cannot be seen by others in a location near the apartment.

"Well then, we should head inside, it's right across the street, the top floor of that building."

Nicholas points to a three floor apartment building.

"What in the...but how...agh," Michael stared incredulously at the scene before, every moment just passed only now hitting him like a freight train. He hadn't even engaged himself at all, despite the voice in his head telling him otherwise.

He just sighed and decided to get out of there as the police sirens drew closer, heading for his own temporary home. He'd probably get to talk with Otto later anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back