• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So you can't see it then? Well, to explain, a Stand is a spiritual phenomenon, it acts as a manifestation of the user's psyche, only those who possess a Stand can see other Stands."

As Nicholas is saying this, he notices Michael talking to Otto.

"You there. I saw you looking at us, I assume you're Stand Users too?"

"You sure don't mind attracting attention to all this." Stephanie muttered with her eyes closed as she adjusted her hair. "Just bring the whole library along why don't you..."

"Jesus ****..." he looks to Otto. "Think you can handle this? I'm not very good with the whole...social business."

"Well this has become a shit show" Otto says with a chuckle.

He then turns to Michael "Uh... I guess"

"Well now we got a whole gang together, don't we?" She asked with a roll of her eyes. She glanced at Mame and smiled. "Do you don't have a stand? You're...fairly normal, aren't you?"

Mame smiles "While I dont have a stand, I got this." She breaths in, her wrapped up arm glows and cackles with energy. "I have hamon." She says with pride.

Stephanie's eyes widened slightly as she stared at the Hamon user. Forget being subtle, this is interesting! "What is that...? Some sort of energy?"

Mame chuckles warmly. "To massively oversimplify it, its basically life energy that I can control and works somewhat like sunlight." It seems teaching people things has made her happy.

"Ott? So, we just gonna keep silent and hope they ignore us?" Michael whispers.

"Wah? Oh sorry dozed off for a second, hmm... I feel like trying to ignore them at this point might make things worse"

"Fascinating! How does one obtain this Hamon? Is it inherited? Taught? Or something else? What can it do? You must tell me. I've never seen anything like Hamon before, I want to know everything there is to know about it!."

"That's..fascinating..and you can just channel it?" Stephanie's eyes twinkled slightly. She seemed to be onto something here. "And what exactly can it do?"

Mame looks at the two poeple with a sad look. "Ah, its genetic, only 1/1000 people can use hamon.." Her mood brightens up. "It can be used for many things, such as making yourself age slowers, make you stronge and fasterr, heal yourself and others, extend your reach, and..." She starts rambling about the many uses of hamon.

Stephanie could hardly believe what she was hearing. Really?? Simple energy could do that? Why, that's amazing! "You must come with me back to my house then," she said with an aura of excitement. "I'm sure if I can study you I could come up with a way to distribute it to others..."

Nicholas pulls out a notepad and begins writing down all the information Mame gives at an extreme speed.

"It can make you age slower? Interesting. How old are you then?"

"Sure. Might as well dial down the commotion as well. That clerk hasn't piped up yet, but I doubt he won't soon with all the noise they're making. People are also staring at this whole Stand thing," Michael says, as he rises to his feet.

"You're 39?! That's amazing, it can slow down aging so greatly. And you say it also makes you stronger? How much stronger are you, compared to an ordinary human?"

"Oh it's just mechanical things. You wouldn't understand." She dismisses the confusion with a wave of her hand before continuing. "But really, I must study you and this Hamon energy. It could be very useful to learn in the future."

"Right, I didn't want to get involved, but listen all of you," Michael says, trying to get everyone's attention, but simultaneously attempting to at least not draw more attention to themselves from the library staff and onlookers. "This talk is very interesting and all, but in case you haven't noticed, it's causing a whole lot of ruckus. Shouldn't you take it somewhere else?"

Mame easily picks up a table with one hand. "I don't know the exact number, but I am way stronger than any human can be." She says happily. She looks at the girl. "What would this studying entail?"

"Ah, fair point. I have a fairly large apartment in the city, perhaps we should go there to discuss the research of the Hamon user? You two are Stand Users too, correct? Judging by the way you were staring at me, you have to be." Nicholas gets up and approaches Michael and Otto.

Bear crouched down into a defensive position in response to Mame picking up the table, his eyes wide in surprise.

"Oh, nothing much. It'd mostly be the Hamon energy itself. I'm not big in biology but I think most of it would be you channeling that Hamon . If I could get you to generate it then I could experiment..."

Mame puts down the table, she looks at the girl with suspicion. "Let's go to..." She looks at Nicholas. "Actually, I never asked what any of your names are, what might the be?"

"I am Stephanie. It's a pleasure to meet you." Her English accent was apparently as she lazily offered a hand to shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back