• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Phoenix

"Wow, slow down there buddy, we're not just gonna volunteer ourselves for an interview with you in your own home. We don't even know you yet."

She smiled and glanced down at the cat who was next to them. She smiled and scratched the cat behind the ears. "You're a cute one...where'd you come from..?"

Bear glared up at Stephanie as she pet him, but the cat decided to allow this person the right to pet him as well as he remained sitting.

Nicholas walks toward the exit before realizing his Stand is still out. The Stand then disappears.

"Right, forgot about that. Anyways, in the interest of not causing trouble here at the library, we should all talk outside."

The librarian comes towards the group with a baseball bat.

"You whippersnappers better leave. I tolerate no noise."

Bear just hissed at the librarian, a gray scaly arm briefly materializing beside the cat as it flexed its claws, before the limb promptly dissipated as the cat jumped down from the table and headed for the door.

stephanie blinked and stared at the librarian for a moment before shrugging. "This place is useless to me anyways." She picked up the kitty cat and began to move towards the door of the library.

"Absolutely fantastic..." Michael follow closely behind Otto, but not without shooting the librarian a glance that for some reason affects him more than it ought've of.

Bear let out a murp as he found himself being picked up by Stephanie, the cat begrudgingly accepting this mode of transportation as he was carried.

Joe sits back down and does a light smirk.

That's what you get, damn youngsters.

Then, he continues reading the book about gardening

The blue haired woman exited the library and sighed, feeling the sunlight on her skin. She looked around. "Well, that didn't prove to be very useful. What ever shall I do now..."

Mame walks out of the library. She looks at the librarian. "Sorry aout this." She says politely, she follows the others.

"Well, I'd like to learn more about the Hamon user. If any of you need a place to stay, I can assist with that. I'd also like to know more about everyone's Stands."

While walking out, a very loud bang can be heard in the alley by the library., almost unquestionably a gunshot.

"This is what happens man!" A masculine voice yells from the same location after the shot rings out.

"Well, seems we'll have to hold off on that for now."

Nicholas summons his Stand and rushes towards the source of the gunshot at an incredible speed.

Mame breaths in, hamon courses through her body. "Sonic Overdrive!" She zooms off towards the gunshot with enough speed to make an afterimage.

"Great, just great...Absolutely ******* brilliant," Michael looks to Otto as he too begins sprinting after the sound and the weird circus act. "This stinks of a bad idea, by the way."

Stephanie's eyes widened and she had half a mind to run away, but instead, she places Bear down and held out her hand. A mask appeared in her hand and she placed in on her face. "Every Breath you Take...X-Ray!" She was then able to see through any walls she needed. She stared in the direction of the gunshot. Let's see what's happening.

"Aaah I can't believe I'm this late agai- OUCH!"

Jess exclaimed, accidentally bumping into one of the strangers (Otto) as they were exiting the library.

This was just the worst. It was definitely the last chance she had to keep her part time job at the library and she was four hours late. To make it worse now she had to deal with this imposing looking stranger. Hopefully he'd let her just go if she politely apologized.

"Sorry... If you'll excuse me, I really have to get in there."

In the alley by the library, a muscular bald man in a black shirt and pants stands above another man who's holding a gun. The gun is smoking.

"That's what you get!" The bald man screams.

Nicholas approached the man from behind, his Stand ready to attack or defend at any moment.

"You there, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"The Hell?" Michael said at the slight, see-through silhouette of humanoid drifted back into his body. This definitely wasn't what he had been expecting.

"Ah, damn," she muttered before running in the direction of the alleyway. She was still wearing the admittedly stupid mask on her face, but it didn't take long to make it to the alleyway entrance. "I do suggest you be careful. I doubt he has good intentions." She stared at the man, trying to access his surface level thoughts. What was he gonna do?

"This man tried to mug me, I've been defending myself. What business is it of you?" He says to Nicholas.

His surface level thoughts are him musing about how this man attempted to steal his bags of cocaine.

"I heard a gunshot, that's why I rushed here. Now that I notice, you look perfectly fine. It seems to me like you're a Stand User."

Nicholas steps back somewhat, wary of the man.

Bear silently watched from around the alley, the cat's eyes narrowed as he watched the bald man's every movement.

"Not everyone under the sun is a stand user, you idiot," she muttered. Despite that, she continued going. "And let me guess, what he tried to steal was something...illegal?"

"No, he tried to steal my wallet. You people are weird." The man says, walking the other way down the alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back