• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 8: It's So Easy

"Richard called us, something rather loud cut him off, I imagine the organization may be taking things more seriously now. Wake the others and get dressed, we'll be checking out early tonight."

"Alright, alright. I'm going." Stephanie sighed as she walked to the bathroom to get her clothes on. "I'm taking the robe."

Nicholas put on his coat and headed out to the other rooms, waking up the others as quickly as he can and explaining the situation to them.

Nicholas finds out that Joe is ****** dead

Joe grumpily said goodmorning to Nicholas, as he then listens to what he has to say.

"... it seems they finally got to him ..."

The old man comments on the situation..

"MOM FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT GOING TO ARRIVE ON TIME FOR ******* PHILOSOPHY!" Michael says, jumping out of his bed. He then shakes his head and realizes where he is. "Nick, the **** are you doing?"

"...Right," Michael says as he gets dressed as soon as he can.

Otto stands up closing his book as he grabs his jacket "So they finally got to Richard huh?"

He says as he follows the others.

"No clue, I imagine they always knew about him, just saw him as too dangerous to go after, I guess right now we're the bigger risk."

Michael zooms over to the other room.

"WAKE THE **** UP PEOPLE, WE GOT MORE PEOPLE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF!"

"What the ****?" Michael says as Shoot to Thrill manifests, catching the grenades, and "evacuating" them out of the window.

"Well excuse me for being careful around ******* explosives!"

"Yes, because with your tin man that moves faster than light and is stronger than a tank a granade is very threatening."

Joe mocks Michael

"I'd rather not potentially **** up everyone here along with the RV. Also, those don't have pins old man."

"Actually, now that i look better at them, they aren't even the kind of granades that would explode if they fall on the ground."

"You don't have the slightest hint of weapon safety. I don't get it old man, aren't you supposed to be a war veteran?"

"It apparently doesn't do good things to common sense either," Michael says, huffing. "You know old man, this operation would go a lot more smoothly if you just chilled out a little. We get it, you're grumpy. You can keep being that without being unreasonable. Now can you please get your ******* grenades so we can get going?"

Michael says as he moves to the wheel.

"Where to again?"

Joe makes his stand get back the granades that were thrown outside, which luckely hadn't exploded.

"Easy for you to say that ... you haven't gone you have gone trought what i have ..."

The old man responds Michael, while making sure the rest of the granades's hiding spot are such that they wouldn't fall because of the RV moving.

"Ey, don't you pull the age card on me you old barnacle," Michael says, adjusting his mirrors, albeit with a smile on his face. "I've seen my fair share of skullbusting in my day. I was effectively in a gang remember?"

"You've not seen ..."

"You've not seen the true horrors of the front ..."

"A gang war is nothing to a conflict between two nations."

"So? People die, shit happens. You're not supposed to let that define who you are. When life hands you a shit sandwich, you're supposed to call the waiter and slam it in their face," Michael then turns to Nick. "If you want, I can make darkness right here and now."

Michael looks for the nearest power line, with Shoot to Thrill manifesting an electrical whip, launching it at the tower.

The tower goes down, the power going out all around the group.

The sun is starting to rise.

Back