• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Page question

From what i understand, all saint seiya gods are reliant on concepts, and will quickly come back even if you destroy their soul, mind and body.

Celestial Pegasus said:
From what i understanf, all saint seiya gods are reliant on concepts, and will quickly come back even if you destroy their soul, mind and body.
So what's his concept?

And wouldn't that just be the immortality type?

Probably time.

It's both, their mind godly is quickly regenerating from being erased mind+body+soul, their immortality is being able to continue to exist as long as the concept they embody does.

According to Orphic theogony[1] , Chronos arose in the beginning of time, formed by itself, or born of the union of Hydros and Gaia. It was a disembodied, serpentine being with three heads, one man, one bull, and one lion. He united with his companion Ananque (the inevitability) in a spiral around the firstborn egg separating it, forming then the ordered Universe with Gaia, Ponto (the deep sea) and Uranus (the starry sky). With Ananque was father of Erebus or Skotos, Ether or Akmon and Chaos or Aer, besides Fanes, born of the firstborn egg. Some authors make him the father of Hemera or Amara and of Moiras with Nix, as well as of the Twelve Hours. He remained as a remote, bodyless god of time, surrounding the Universe, leading the rotation of the heavens and the eternal walk of time, appearing occasionally before Zeus in the form of an elderly man with long hair and white beards, though he remained the most of the time in the form of a force beyond the reach and power of the younger gods.

Trans
Trans 2
Trans 3
Chronos is an eternal God he goes beyond the concept of time.

1 I don't think a random Religious theory applies to a manga.

2 I read the scans he seems to only be called the God of time Further meaning it's likely his concept.

Back