• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Page for mazinger zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here his move in SRW V

Òé╣Òâ╝ÒâæÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ£ÒââÒâêÕñºµêªV Òâ×Òé©Òâ│Òé¼Òâ╝ZERO Õ࿵¡ªÞúà
Òé╣Òâ╝ÒâæÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ£ÒââÒâêÕñºµêªV Òâ×Òé©Òâ│Òé¼Òâ╝ZERO Õ࿵¡ªÞúà

And here explain about mazinger zero.

Mecha Talk - Mazinger Zero Explained ft
Mecha Talk - Mazinger Zero Explained ft. GaoGaiKingTheGreatVA

W-Why did you bump the post after just one minute?

Is Mazinger Zero canon to the series, or just Super Robot Wars? Because I think their was some trouble with using SRW feats for Mazinger before. Anyway, my friend GallantKnight X is pretty knowledgeable in the series, so it might be useful to talk to him.

Darkanine said:
W-Why did you bump the post after just one minute?
Is Mazinger Zero canon to the series, or just Super Robot Wars? Because I think their was some trouble with using SRW feats for Mazinger before. Anyway, my friend GallantKnight X is pretty knowledgeable in the series, so it might be useful to talk to him.
Thank for info man!, i will wait for him and yes mazinger zero have it own manga but you can just watch the explained video that i post up there.

In order to get any interest and replies, you need to make a good initial explanation post, not simply link to external videos.

Antvasima said:
In order to get any interest and replies, you need to make a good initial explanation post, not simply link to external videos.
So....are you understand japen? Because like 80% of it are that and i don't that much time to.

No, I do not, and you cannot ask others to write the text for you.

Antvasima said:
No, I do not, and you cannot ask others to write the text for you.
See!, that what i try to saying! And actually video already doing a good job in telling about Mazinger Zero ability (and some spoiler, if you like mecha anime and mange you should check manga out...it awesome!)

Even if his english are somewhat bad sometime (just like me) but he doing a Good job in strory telling and ability breakdown (seriously! His channel are underrated!) And the reason that i pose video in place of scan it because most of scan are japaness and all download link that i found are already got deleted (well it not that im not want to make a properly thread, it bacause i "can't")

That being said, can we be in Peace and watch video just talk about ability of mazinger Zero and tier he should be in? You don't need to make his page just a talk!

Can we do it?

No, sorry. We do not make upgrades based on videos. You would need to summarise the contents.

Antvasima said:
No, sorry. We do not make upgrades based on videos. You would need to summarise the contents.
......you really don't watch a video don't you -_-

But okay! If really want it that way just wait for me around um.......a day? Anyway i will be back.

And you can just close this thread right now because the reason you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back