• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord vs dark lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganondorf vs Ainz

-Speed equal

-They fight in Philadelphia because I said so

Ganon has ToP Thsi is up to date ainz from Novels

Ainz:(Rocker1189)

Ganondorf:()

Hail Ainz Ooal Gown
Ainz Ooal Gown (Momonga)

458px-TPHD Ganondorf Artwork

How good Ganondorf's resistance to Soul Manip? Ainz can actually overcome Low-Godly - that's all I can say about this match so far.

TriforcePower1 said:
That's pretty much the entire plot of Twilight Princess
Yeah I've played I, but I have never seen anyone claiming ganon released those clouds. Do you have scans for it?

How good is Ainz soul manipulation? Because the Triforce of Power allows Ganon to resist soul manipulation that can affect an entire country.

<Grasp Heart!

<Ganon doesn't die

<Extend Magic! Time Stop!

<Extend Magic! The goal of all life is Death

^

Ainz using TGOALID. Ganon: lolLow-Godly. 'comes back to life'

The only win option i see on the part of Ainz is to use BFR via Black Hole or Picture of Nature and Nation. Opponents perfectly counters each other.

Err pretty sure Ainz's TGOALID is specifically made to counter low-Godly well if he uses the death spell (does not use it often though).

Unholy Bindings said:
How about true death? ganon has no death manip resistance?
Low-Godly automatically grants you invalidation to Death Manip. While your soul is untouched, you can just recreate your body from scratch.

Rocker1189 said:
Err pretty sure Ainz's TGOALID is specifically made to counter low-Godly well if he uses the death spell (does not use it often though).
I have never heard that TGOALID interacts with the soul. It simply removes resistance to Instant Death magic, which is Ainz's specialization.

Low-Godly =/= Ressurection.

However, if you think about it, TGOALID + True Death can remove Low-Godly.

In Overlord, the resurrection magic is directly related to the soul, just like in DnD.

I was recently notified that Ainz's hax only works if he's close enough; his range is kinda meh at hundreds of meters. Also, it's never specified what key Ganondorf is using, but SBA assumes 4 kilometer distance given Ganondorf's range advantage. So Ganondorf one shots from a distance regardless of of which key is used. It's a stomp, but I may leave it open only if you're fine with me moving it to Fun and Games board.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I was recently notified that Ainz's hax only works if he's close enough; his range is kinda meh at hundreds of meters. Also, it's never specified what key Ganondorf is using, but SBA assumes 4 kilometer distance given Ganondorf's range advantage. So Ganondorf one shots from a distance regardless of of which key is used. It's a stomp, but I may leave it open only if you're fine with me moving it to Fun and Games board.
Ganon is high 4-C

Also doesn't Ainz usually use timestop first?

Yes, but I hear he can only stop time only works with a hundreds of meter range. I we might need to redo that Samus Vs Ainz thread.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It is advisable to clarify the OP - whether it is possible to reduce the starting distance. I mean that one has a huge advantage in terms of AP. My knowledge of Ganondorf is very lame, but there are few people who want to participate in the discussion. Personally, I think that with the closure of the thread should be delayed.

Note: Ainz can teleport hundreds of kilometers instantly. Is it possible that somehow it will help him to adapt the distance to himself?

Then his range should specify hundreds of kilometers with teleportation on his profile if this is the case.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Then his range should specify hundreds of kilometers with teleportation on his profile if this is the case.
The idea that the 6-ðí can only teleport for hundreds of meters looks ridiculous. In this sense, the Ainz's profile is particularly outdated.

Range has nothing to do with tier; there are Tier 9 characters with Multiversal+ range. But still, if he can teleport farther than that, it should be specified in his profile that he has that range in his profile. Anyway, that's reserved for a Content Revision. Should I close this or move it to Fun in Games board for now?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Range has nothing to do with tier; there are Tier 9 characters with Multiversal+ range. But still, if he can teleport farther than that, it should be specified in his profile that he has that range in his profile. Anyway, that's reserved for a Content Revision. Should I close this or move it to Fun in Games board for now?
Move it to fun and games until CR is over.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I made a thread about this around 2 weeks ago. The ranges of his spells range from hundreds of meters (low tier lightning spells / fireball) to up to tens of kilometers (his terraforming magic) to hundreds of kilometers (teleportation / divination magic)

William Shrekspire said:
Ainz using TGOALID. Ganon: lolLow-Godly. 'comes back to life'

The only win option i see on the part of Ainz is to use BFR via Black Hole or Picture of Nature and Nation. Opponents perfectly counters each other.
<Low Godly from True Death

Excuse me what?

William Shrekspire said:
Low-Godly =/= Ressurection.
However, if you think about it, TGOALID + True Death can remove Low-Godly.

In Overlord, the resurrection magic is directly related to the soul, just like in DnD.
That doesnt make sense, if its regen its not resurrect ion.

And considering true death only nulls low level res, i'm willing to bet it simply stops the soul from entering the body, which does not affect regen.

"And considering true death only nulls low level res, i'm willing to bet it simply stops the soul from entering the body, which does not affect regen."

This is literally just your interpretation with no basis on it. Do you have ANY evidence at all that TGoaLiD doesn't affect the Soul? Or True Death? True Death itself prevents resurrection or any way for the person to come back. If your entire body is killed instantly, and you try to regen back from "Death", it's resurrection. Your body is being revived. Low-Godly is literally just passive Resurrection.

Akreious, he is right. As long as there are higher forms of resurrection, like True Resurrection, capable of restoring the body, until the soul is destroyed, the True Death simply blocks the soul from settling back into the body. This will not affect Low-Godly Regenerationn at all. I just noted that under the strengthening of TGOALID, True Death can deprive the Soul from the opportunity to recreate (regenerate) the new body. Well, or a similar effect. In the end, under this reinforcement, the usual Insta-death AOE found a way to "kill" inorganic matter and inanimate objects, simply transmuting them into their original states.

but do tell, how does low-godly even help him if it deprives him off almost all of his abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back