• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk. VII

Aura: Hey, Shalltear, let's give that subject a rest. Ainz-sama even told us that he was at fault. Then obeying his words would be being loyal, right? Do you intend to let Ainz-sama's kindness be in vain?

Shalltear: No! It is not like that arinska, but... Still...

A slap and pleased moan can be heard.

Shalltear: Aura, w-what are you...

Aura: Mumble, mumble, it's pathetic! One more slap while I'm at it! Would you like me to inject some pep into that butt of yours?

Shalltear pls

Well she's massive pervert first, a necrophiliac second, and a lesbian third. So knowing her bizarre fetishes and general character the real question is why does this scene surprise me...

Couchcytus is still my favorite guardian furniture.

Apeironaxim said:
Shalltear: As for me, if you were not there, I would have de´¼éected it with Negative Shock Shield, arinsu.
Cocytus: I. Apologize. For. That. Hmm, Its. Movement. Seems. To. Have. Stopped. From. The. Effect. Of. Aura's. Shadow-piercing. Arrow. Then. I. Will. Blast. Away. At. Least. Its. Lower. Half. SKILL ACTIVATE: <Achalanata>!
Shalltear: Eh?'The sound of Yggdrasil Skill activating is heard.
Demiurge: Mm? Albedo! There's trouble! Cocytus is readying for a Wisdom King Strike! That's!
Immovable Wisdom King Strike!!
Albedo: Mare! Send me ´¼éying there! Quickly!
Mare: Y-Yes! Woodland Stride!
Cocytus: DESTROY THE THREE POISONS! KURIKARA FIST!
Going back to this, I found notes on the drama CD, and they made a list of spells and skills the Guardians and Ainz used, and i found this [Acalanatha Strike] or [Immovable Wisdom King Strike] - Cocytus

So i'm going to assume it was a translation problem, and also assume, because of the sequence of events, that the bolded skills are the same thing.

As for the Kurikara thing, we have this on the profile, Kulika Blade: Mainly used in chain-combos after certain skills

They seem similar enough to just be a translation thing again. The blade and fist difference might be similar case to World, where it can universe, planet, and such (or just a plain mistake, who knows)

So i think, instead of the seemingly 3 skills going on, he's only using 2, Immovable Wisdom King Strike, and Kurikara Fist/Kulika blade to extend it

And considering Cocytus was talking about blowing the lower half of the tree away, i'm going to assume Immovable Wisdom King Strike is just a big power strike with some good range

ok for some reason the bolding is ****** up, so just know Achalanata and Immovalable Wisdom King Strike is what i'm referring to with the bolded skills

I like how my point is basically trying to make sense of inconsistent translations

The enemy was roughly one hundred meters away. They despaired at the distance separating them, but even so, they ran with all their might. That was because even if they perished halfway, their deaths would still give the chiefs and Zaryusu information they could use.

So, one hundred meters for Fireball. And apparently the Lizardmen can shrug off one or two:

Zaryusu and the others could probably take one or two ÒÇîFireballsÒÇì with ease, but they would probably take more than just one or two such hits before reaching their opponent, and the true struggle would begin once they got to it.

would it make sense to have "higher with Immovable Wisdom King Strike" for Cocytus's AP?

the evil tree was described to have health, "off the chart", and he was confident he was gonna one shot it iirc

like i said above, Acalan─ütha Strike, which is already on the profile, seems to be Immovable Wisdom King Strike, but translated differently. So would it be fine to rename is to IWKS, or just keep it as is?

I don't see this section

Basic Undead Race Traits

• Critical Hit Invalid
  • Dark Vision
  • Doubled damage by Fire
  • Energy Drain Invalid
  • Food, Drink, and Breathing are Unnecessary
  • Mental Immunity
  • Necromancy Resistance
  • Physical Penalty Resistance
  • Poisoning/Sick/Sleep/Instant Death/Paralysis Invalid
  • Positive, Light, Holy Weakness Ôàú
  • Recover by Negative Energy
  • Status Damage Invalid
  • Status Penalty in Positive / Holy Area
  • Striking Weapon Weakness Ôàñ (Unknown if Overriden)

higher with Immovable Wisdom King Strike (Was going to one-shot Zy'tl Q'ae, a being comparable to Evil Lord Wrath in level, and who's health was described as "off the charts")

this look good for the justification?

i know he's downscaled, but damn, i wasn't expecting Cocytus to have a move to just one-shot something comparable to Wrath, and who no doubtedly has much higher health than Wrath

oh wait

should Albedo get a "higher" as well?

not in AP of course, but her dura?

after using Walls of Jericho and Aegis, all she seemed to get out of tanking IMKS was a crushed hand and some blood

Back