• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk. VII

╠ÂA╠Âi╠Ân╠Âz╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âd╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âw╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Âg╠Â.╠Â

What do we have the 8-C's AP at?

I thought they were 8-C by scaling from 0.22 tons, but i've heard we're scaling them from 0.8 tons?

ok, someone told me people were using 0.8 tons in some threads, and i was very confused

So i'm going to assume they were mistaken, or there are actually some vsthreads with misinformation

Should we make a more thorough scaling chain?

Clementine (Black Scripture Equipment) > Gazef (All 5 Kingdom Treasure Equipment) > Clementine (Equipment used during the fight against Momon) > Hamsuke > Gazef > Brain > Gagaran > Zero > Zaryusu

We have this one from Maruyama, but there's others who can also fit in there (i took out Wall since it just means the Wall of strength to get over or something)

Also i feel like Zero should be >> Zaryusu

also, do we know how durable Climb's armor is?

Mythril is pretty high up on the New World materials, so is it possible it's 8-C?

or is there not enough info to determine?

Its tough, it definitly scales above his natural dura but to what extent? we know those who where mythril are usually adamantite but how much of there dura relies on there armor. its a tough question.... I

Iirc, it was said that Brain's slash could have cut the illusion dude in half, even tho he was wearing a mithril chainmail.

Brain's mighty draw-cut had sent Succulent flying, smashing him into the wall with tremendous force, after which he had collapsed to the ground. If Brain had not hit him with the back of his sword, Succulent would have been lying in two pieces instead of one. Even the orichalcum chain shirt he wore made no difference, so powerful was that blow.
Orichalcum, actually.

that would be a good feat for Brain, not an anti-feat for the material

unless you didn't mean that, in which case sorry for assuming

Just throwing it out there. >_>

Although that's a chain shirt, while Climb's is plate armor. Hard to know if the material would make up for the type of armor used. I don't think that armor would stop those adamantite+ super moves, at least.

Yeah but it might be enough to bump climbs dura up...hmm its hard to say to what extent though. Plate is usually more protective/stronger....id say at best 8 c prossibliy 9a? His armor is made of the same material that admantites use to defend themselve and enchanted with some of the best magic a princess can afford...

did he take any noteworthy hits from the 8 fingers?

those guys would probably qualify for 8-C

he never fought them in his armor, he took a stab from succlant and harmed him but that was without his armor... After that sebas took care of the rest of them before climb could intervene

He walked down a wide hallway that was scrubbed so clean that not even a trace of dust could be found, let alone any litter. His full plate armor did not make any noises, the reason being that it was tempered with mithril and orichalcum and enchanted with magic.

His armor is actually both Mithril and Orichalcum, so that could help the reasoning for maybe 8-C armor

"Gigant Basilisk…"
Climb groaned.
With characteristics of both a lizard and a snake, the Gigant Basilisk was a giant monster measuring ten meters. It possessed a petrifying gaze with deadly poison coursing through its veins. What was worse was that its thick skin was as hard as mithril. It was truly a terrifying existence. If they were really able to defeat a monster that could destroy a small town, then it would not have been strange for them to rise to adamantium.
However, there was a problem. That was—
"That's… incredible. But did they really beat a Gigant Basilisk with only two people? Isn't that impossible with just a warrior and a magic caster? Not a chance."
—Indeed. With only two people, it was close to impossible, especially if it was only a warrior and a magic caster. They did not have anyone to heal them. Not only would there have been no way for them to defend against its petrifying gaze and poison, but also the variety of other attacks at the monster's disposal.

Apparently the Giant Basilisk's skin was hard as Mithril, and it seems to take a team of Adamantites to take one down, so that's some more evidence, since of course, Adamantite adventurers like Gagaran are 8-C

also

can someone tell me Climb's AP in joules or tons or something?

i need easier numbers for my dumb dumb brain :(

ah, i think i found it

i'm guessing he scales from the compressive part?

Theory 1: 'Witch' in this case refers to Draudillon, Maruyama did say a-lot that a country might fall in a prologue, makes sense she comes over to Papa bones

Theory 2: Evileye is revealed to be Landfall, the people go against Blue Rose for harboring a vampire and momon pretty much acts as a removal service, most people forget that Momon is after 2 vampires and he's already got Honyopenyoko (Shalltear)

Blue Rose without Evileye vs Khajit, Clementine and all the undead in the graveyard. Same as Momon and Nabe's situation. go

Most of Blue Rose fights off undead, with the more physically inclined fighting Clementine

The twins likely assassinate Khajit before it gets too bad, leaving just Clementine. Though how much damage they would have sustained by this point is hard to determine, though it's unlikely Clem could beat them all. Members of Blue Rose also have healing potions, while Clem doesn't

that's my initial look at it

tbh I think they get worn out by the undead and khajit with the jewel and then have a hard fight against clementine.

I'd say 2 of them die and clementine gets injured badly and makes a run for it

Yeah I think they can pull it off but its not going to be easy especially without evil eye there to support, if they play it smart all of them survive due to ress but if clem knows this and kill lakyus then blue rose would end up permanently crippled...

Back