• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord Discussion Mk.VI

╠ÂN╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âc╠Âr╠Âa╠Âz╠Ây╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âg╠Âu╠Ây╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âp╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Â1╠Â8╠Â9╠Â4╠Â.╠Â2╠Â0╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âl╠Âl╠Âa╠Âr╠Âs╠Â.╠ I guess I was wrong. This.

Anyways who will make CRT, others will join so it's best to just cover the arguments/answers in one post. I have another CRT open that i've been keeping an eye on as well as calc and someone replied to previous downgrade CRT

Aah well that verse is getting downgrades once I've confirmed which evaluation is accepted.

If I recall correctly where was a side story where Ainz made a claim that even high tier magic is no match for real world nuclear weapon. So I don't think the upgrade is going to be consistent

Wiki says it is written by someone else and I have never seen the author tweet about it. There was the Overlord x Youjo too, well that one, the same people that think it's written by the author also think Vol 12 had an intermission. I don't recommend you read that if you're underage, I repeat I do not recommend you read that. The only mention was a Konosuba X Overlord that the higher ups are so tight about If they aren't letting him go all out.

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=from:maruyama_kugane since:2018-12-01 until:2018-12-07&src=typd

The next challenge will open in the spring with the airing of the anime Isekai Quartet, with the topic [literally goal] being an Overlord X Konosuba fic, being supervised by Keibihei-san himself as that's his home turf! Many thanks! Originally I felt "Akatsuki is a genius. Why is the writing so clever? ……Can I even understand if the topic of my Sidestory is bad? "was how it went in the beginning, by the end it barely resembled my Overlord style. Nevertheless, I'm not concerned since it was a challenge! The people who read it said it was in the clear but Muchimuchi Puririn was scolded by the higher ups, is it absolutely hopeless? .

Of course Muchimuchi Puririn is a working adult, and Keibihei-san gave me the okay as my editor, so isn't their judgment unusual! Related to this Kugane-can did not get permission from Editor-san. Ahem. Of course Wameru-san was loaned to me, so administration-san cannot completely scold me. Also the higher ups scolded me…On that occasion, sorry. That was from Kugane-chan.

[TL Note: Akatsuki/Keibihei is Kono Suba's author. It's like how Overlord's author is Kugane/Muchimuchi Puririn. Maruyama often changes his speaking tone and the way he refers to himself to reflect his various levels of seriousness. Kugane chan is when he's being whimsical or blissfully ignorant. Muchimuchi Puririn is when he's not serious and messing around or Satoru Maruyama. He refers to himself as Maruyama when he's writing about his writing or story. ]

@Ugarik

That quote is from the Youjo Senki x Overlord story, which is a fanfic written by a group called Western Lights if I recall correctly

The pen or the sword said:
Was it a good story?
It was a good read, it actually fooled a lot of people into thinking of it as legitimate collaboration.

Btw I was mistaken, Ugarik got the quote from the Altina X Overlord collaboration story. Which was written by a different author (the author of the Altina Sword Princess series).

Shouldn't Ainz have his durability at "At least 8-C without skill and magic protection" or something similar, due to being hurt by Go Gin?

And the fact that Ainz is physically comparable to a lvl 33 warrior, as is well known

Ainz also said that if they there just trading blows without dodging Ainz would eventually beat him due to his massive HP advantage so I don't know.

We could just put "At least 8-C, Likely higher", as obviously his durability is lower without his passives and magic activated, so no matter what his durabilty section needs to reflect this

Overlord is weird with scaling, cause it has its own hard rules that don't mesh well with this site

I'm not sure. I think there were multiple times where it was stated that Ainz wouldn't lose even if he just stood there and let Go Gin hit him. It's the same as his duel with Gazef - sure, Gazef could hurt him, but the damage is so miniscule that it's almost negligible. Even if his physical defense is not very impressive for his level, the same can't be said for his HP and Magic Defense.

I think Ainz should have a separate key for his psysical stats like "Magic restricted"

But why are floor guardians class M? Why would they scale to Gargantua? I mean he's a 30 metres tall stone giant who's body alone should be about this heavy.

His stats are far higher than theirs, but still in the same ballpark. They should be capable of something similar.

He is comparable to them, well in terms of stats he isn't that far ahead. Who is beyond? Well that would be Rubedo that fans theorise was made from the caloric stone (world item) and would actually stomp Ainz and his world item. Also size really doesn't matter that much, I mean Shalltear is 4ft tall and a 50 meter tall/long dragon would a light exercise lift.
IcuIlqh

That feat was pretty close to baseline class M. Also the cube he lifted is still smaller than he is. The cube is only 18 metres tall while Gargantua is at least 30 m. I made a quick calc and get that Gargantua is 1.5*10^6 kg, almost half of that cube mass

Gargantua is apparently stronger than even Shalltear, and, being a giant ass golem, it's probably focused mostly on physical strength. Scaling everyone to it seems sketchy.

Gargantua's feat is 9 million while the requirement for Class M is 1 million, you could argue the guardian's are half that or just 1 mil or 11.11111111111111 percent of his feat. Which is still class M or K+

So I was just watching a youtube video when Nigun vs Ainz or Ainz and sunlight scripture was in the suggestion. [Holy Smite] 7th tier was used. Calculating it is based on assumptions, for example:

The spell was cast, and a pillar of light broke through the sky.With a loud whoosh, a seemingly endless cascade of holy blue-white radiance flooded down from the heavens, submerging Ainz, who simply raised one arm to shade his eyes.

Makes me assume it's 2000+ meters high or something but i'll use 500 meters as the height, even the manga makes this beam seem so high it goes off panel. The width is 3-4 meters depending on how you look at the adaptation but i'll use 4 meters. Making the volume 25132741228.718 centimeters.

Now comes this part:

This sacred power would annihilate all evil beings, and even good entities would meet the same fate. The difference was only if they were reduced to sightless atoms, or if there would actually be remains left behind. This was the awesome power of magic that exceeded the realm of humanity.

There is some truth to most of this since 7th tier isn't present in humans and this makes me assume it's atomization? Assuming the value given in the calc page is j/cc then the total energy is 1,820,020,882,623,448 or 434.99543083734414495 kilotons and if you use vaporization of a human you end up with 29.356171046574498718 kilotons.

Another way of calculating this. If it's heating the air... I'll use air density 1.225. Making the mass 30,787,608,005.17955ÔǼ. To burn a human body to ash it takes 90 minutes and between 870-980 celsius, I don't really know the temperature to instantly turn you to ash or vaporize you so I'll use this. The Specific heat of airr is1005 J. So 30787608005.17955 ├ù 980 ├ù 1005 = 3.032271512430134e+16ÔǼ or 7.2473028499764193811 megatons. Or maybe time sustained has a place in this? Well anyways if you've noticed this does run into the same problem as the fairies calc as this assumes it's a level 1 human or whatever level you're still human of this calibre.

Well all of this is assuming anything I've done here is correct lol...

assuming it's correct, would this be a better feat to try and scale the Pleiades to?

wait, does Evileye know 7th tier magic?

What do you think, do you think this is a better feat to scale from than the cloud creation one?

Cause I saw Ant comment on it saying he wasn't sure if it could be used for Attack potency

I'm not sure. I don't think a ray of holy light can translate to anything in real life unless otherwise specified.

Storms/clouds are generally shoved up character profiles but the series used either already have feats comparable or get later additions consistent with it. This series lacks that. Also hopefully Ugarik reads through or I'll just ask a calc member tomorrow.

Back