• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgrown plant vs Female Zeus: Godzilla Earth vs Palutena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er... read the statement. Palutena's bloodlusted, so she'll do anything to win... including using her hax to the fullest capabilities.

"Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle."

Taken from the Bloodlust page. Just sayin', Palutena will win.

idk why Palutena should be the only one to be bloodlusted, but I guess because there's not much difference between in-character and bloodlusted for G Earth.

Does Palutena have anything in particular to bypass G Earth's shield and one-shot him, though? I honestly would beg to think that G Earth's dura is at least Low 6-B

She has:

• Power nullification
  • Instant death manipulation
  • Black hole creation
  • Petrification
  • Transmutation
  • and Intangibility

WeeklyBattles said:
She has:
  • Power nullification
  • Instant death manipulation
  • Black hole creation
  • Petrification
  • Transmutation
  • and Intangibility
This would've been a stomp if Godzilla's Oscillatory Wave wasn't a thing xD

WeeklyBattles said:
Problem is Oscillatory wave has a charge time before it can be used
Then I don't see any way how Godzilla wins in Bloodlust mode. Palutena would just straight up go for the kill without waiting for anything. In other words....

Stomp
"Kore Wa Stompu Desu Ga?"

Hax stomp in Goddess favor.

Unless my proposal of upgrades for Godzilla Earth gets accepted. XD

Super Oscillatory Wave takes 5 seconds to charge.

It would be in my opinion as well. She could probably barrier against the Super Oscillatory Wave, but I don't know if her barriers protect against radiation and such.

I would believe it to be a result of his Radiation Manipulation and Palutena's lack of resistance/immunity to Radiation Manipulation.

Does it destroy things on a molecular level because of how powerful it is (like Dragonball) or does it destroy things on a molecular level by distrupting the matter itself (like the High Templar)?

That's a big distinction.

Assaltwaffle said:
Does it destroy things on a molecular level because of how powerful it is (like Dragonball) or does it destroy things on a molecular level by distrupting the matter itself (like the High Templar)?

That's a big distinction.
By destroying matter, its done through vibration manipulation similar to Raiden's high frequency blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back