• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kurama vs Godzilla
  • Battle location: San Francisco
  • Both in-character
  • Speed Equalized
  • Full Power Kurama and Evolved Godzilla are used.
Kurama:

Godzilla:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Kurama's AP: 321.85 Gigatons

Kurama's LS: Higher than 6.97e+14 kg

Godzilla's AP: 526 Gigatons

Godzilla's LS: Higher than 1.62e+10 kg

Kurama definitely has a massive intelligence and skill advantage as well as a much better healing factor seeing as he can regen from getting his organs destroyed. Godzilla's advantage of being able to hit harder and being radioactive is helpful though but Kurama's Class T LS means getting into a close quarters fight is not a great idea. Combine all this with the fact that Kurama can use Shadow Clones, Sage Mode and Rasenshuriken if he really needs to and I'm pretty sure he's just winning outright.

Kurama definitely has a massive intelligence and skill advantage as well as a much better healing factor seeing as he can regen from getting his organs destroyed. Godzilla's advantage of being able to hit harder and being radioactive is helpful though but Kurama's Class T LS means getting into a close quarters fight is not a great idea. Combine all this with the fact that Kurama can use Shadow Clones, Sage Mode and Rasenshuriken if he really needs to and I'm pretty sure he's just winning outright.
Kurama can use shadow clones, Sage Mode and Rasenshuriken? I thought that was only when working together alongside Naruto. In this key he's by himself in his mindset when he attacked the Hidden Leaf Village. Before being tamed by Naruto, he was just wrathful, violent and didn't really use much strategy other than tailed beast bombs, and I never saw him use any of those techniques at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kurama can use shadow clones, Sage Mode and Rasenshuriken? I thought that was only when working together alongside Naruto. In this key he's by himself in his mindset when he attacked the Hidden Leaf Village.
He literally has Shadow Clones and Sage Mode listed in his Powers and Abilities also why would you only use Pissed Off Kurama who can barely think straight at the end of his fight with Minato? We never got to see that version fight.
Before being tamed by Naruto, he was just wrathful, violent and didn't really use much strategy other than tailed beast bombs.
That's literally wrong as shown in his fight against Pain he instantly figured out how Chibaku Tensei worked and tried to blow it's core out.

Oh yeah and don't forget that Kurama's Chakra is poisonous to the touch of people he considers his enemies. He also has Fear Hax that can paralyze people in fear.

He literally has Shadow Clones and Sage Mode listed in his Powers and Abilities also why would you only use Pissed Off Kurama who can barely think straight at the end of his fight with Minato? We never got to see that version fight.
Again, he only used those abilities under Naruto's guidance or when Naruto was in control of chakra. Kurama doesn't have a Sage Mode: the most I recall him ever doing was gathering natural energy to replenish himself. Even though that's fundamentally similar to what Sage Mode does, it didn't result in an increase in his abilities and only replenished his energy.
That's literally wrong as shown in his fight against Pain he instantly figured out how Chibaku Tensei worked and tried to blow it's core out.
Not a really good example. He just burst out of the Chibaku Tensei because of his power: that's not strategy. I agree that he does have very high intelligence, especially compared to Godzilla, and he could definitely use that to his advantage.
Oh yeah and don't forget that Kurama's Chakra is poisonous to the touch of people he considers his enemies. He also has Fear Hax that can paralyze people in fear.
Weird that even though Kurama's chakra is poisonous, that ability isn't listed on his profile.

Again, he only used those abilities under Naruto's guidance or when Naruto was in control of chakra. Kurama doesn't have a Sage Mode: the most I recall him ever doing was gathering natural energy to replenish himself. Even though that's fundamentally similar to what Sage Mode does, it didn't result in an increase in his abilities and only replenished his energy.
Either way, he can restore his own energy with it so it's an advantage.
Not a really good example. He just burst out of the Chibaku Tensei because of his power: that's not strategy. I agree that he does have very high intelligence, especially compared to Godzilla, and he could definitely use that to his advantage.
Not the KN8 thing, I mean before he started getting sucked up into it when Naruto was in KN6. Kurama instantly started spamming Bijū-Damas into the core of the Chibaku Tensei to try and stop it when he realized what Pain was doing.
Weird that even though Kurama's chakra is poisonous, that ability isn't listed on his profile.
That's more so an oversight on the Profiles part considering it's on Naruto's Profile. I should get around to fixing that.

Oh yeah, Kurama can Rapid Fire Spam Bijū-Dama like a Machine Gun.

Regardless of the other points, I believe that Kurama would win due to his greater intelligence and the variety of moves at his disposal, even just the way he uses the Tailed Beast Bombs.

G can't grapple him and point blank laser or drag into sea (where he's actually a better fighter than on land) since he lacks lifting strenghth. So his two best bets are off the table. Variety of moves doesn't particularly matter. They're just going to use whatever they use IC or their best options. Doesn't matter at all if they have 500 options they're not using.
That for G is usually bullying with his physical strength and his laser. But I don't get those AP comparisons. Because Kurama's profile says his AP goes to 'small country+' while according to post 2 its lower. Which is it?
How fast and on the move can Kurama use his bijou bombs? I can only find like 1 clip of him using them on youtube and my only experience of his stuff is from the games where he could rapid-fire but I dunno how canon that is. This G never shows the ability to use his laser any faster than a slow walk (and that was directly after Mothrea empowerment, otherwise he tends to literally stand still every time). The clip I find of Kurama is also standing still, but in the games he could run at full speed. If its the latter I don't see what Godzilla does. He wouldn't be able to catch up, can't realisitically dodge when firing his own laser and is according to profile outmatched in AP to begin with.
Like the main way I'm seeing G winning this fight with kurama being 'small country+' is is kurama actively chooses to get in melee with him. Since its speed equal and G lacks any speed amps at all. I don't think he can even go in the sea where he's faster because that's not an amp so he'd just illogically maintain the same speed thanks to how this site works.

I finally got Kurama's Poison Manipulation added to him and I also asked Uchihaslayer about if Half Kurama is just the one that fought Minato or the one that's been with Naruto the whole time and he told me that it's the latter, so....

Ok, with the new Godzilla v Kong movie, I've decided to redo this thread with new keys. Now both have equal stats again with new feats and abilities from Godzilla. How do people think this will turn out?

Back