• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forces of Heaven and Hell in an endless skirmish. Round 1 Match 2. Palutena vs Hyness

Peppersalt43

They/Them
What’s goin’ on everybody, this is Fry. So today, simple as this, we are bringing back the best deck in the entire game, other than maybe Cyclecap, and I actually sorta built this deck in order to counter Cyclecap. This is of course Valk Trickster Hybrid. It’s been one of the best since the beginning of the game, and I’ve really... uh... this new deck list is even gonna make it bigger... uh and... : 0
The Hog Rider card is unlocked from the Spell Valley (Arena 5). He is a very fast building-targeting, melee troop with moderately high hitpoints and damage. He appears just like his Clash of Clans counterpart; a man with brown eyebrows, a beard, a mohawk, and a golden body piercing in his left ear who is riding a hog. A Hog Rider card costs 4 Elixir to deploy : 0
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pok-: 0

First key Hyness used
Stats equalized
Fight takes place in Vatican City, 15 meters apart

Hyness wandered the streets of the Vatican, wondering where he must begin the attack. As he wandered aimlessly, he was suddenly distracted by the sound of chuckling from behind him.

"Oh would you look at that, it's Hyness. Hey, Pit! Want to see me do an impression of him? imitates Pit Go ahead, Lady Palutena. Ahem... According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Coming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Can you believe this is happening? - I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That's me! - Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz gel? - A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. - Hi, Barry. - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. - Hear about Frankie? - Yeah. - You going to the funeral? - No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a-" Palutena jested, earning the attention of the cult leader.
"Hey! That's my thing!" he said, ominous dark orbs floating behind him.

"imitates Viridi Watch out for his projectiles, they have various effects and patterns depending on where they appear, their color, and their shape. Ahem... He also likes to abuse his followers by using them as weapons so after we're done we should probably call CPS or something like that" the goddess continued, readying her staff

Palutena's paralysis Inducement is going to help a lot here due to Hyness to fly around in his battles.

this match-up is tricky all things considered. both of their P&A's only give small advantages like Palu's aforementioned paralysis inducement Hyness' danmaku. but what I believe is the deciding factor is experience and skill (assuming stamina is also equalized) . Hyness himself has lived FAR longer than Palutena has, having claimed to have lived for eons [though this could be hyperbole] while Palutena has lived for only hundreds of years. Hyness has also held his own against people who lived tens of times (being generous) longer than Palu has and who trained every day during that time (Kirby is over 1000 years old and still referred to as a young kid as opposed to Meta Knight who is an adult of the same species). So overall I'm leaning on Hyness atm

this match-up is tricky all things considered. both of their P&A's only give small advantages like Palu's aforementioned paralysis inducement Hyness' danmaku. but what I believe is the deciding factor is experience and skill (assuming stamina is also equalized) . Hyness himself has lived FAR longer than Palutena has, having claimed to have lived for eons [though this could be hyperbole] while Palutena has lived for only hundreds of years. Hyness has also held his own against people who lived tens of times (being generous) longer than Palu has and who trained every day during that time (Kirby is over 1000 years old and still referred to as a young kid as opposed to Meta Knight who is an adult of the same species). So overall I'm leaning on Hyness atm
I agree with your points, but I’m going to note that Glam Blaster/Sacred Goddess Clobberlaser could possibly one shot. The draw backs beating that it takes time to charge and The fact she doesn’t lead with it.

Back