• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgrown plant vs Female Zeus: Godzilla Earth vs Palutena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay? I don't think it's ever stated that Palutena is extremely dense, and the vibrations reduced entire spaceships to a cloud of particles instantly

If it's in-character Palutena, Godzilla Earth has a far better chance due to being able to more likely get off Killer Sound Wave. Idk if it's enough to say G Earth has a higher chance of winning, but one thing to note is that Bloodlusted and in-character Godzilla don't really have much of a difference due to the details in his Intelligence.

So, i'll take it as inconclusive

Weekly is like... I dunno, I don't think he has voted

Oh, well....I'm pretty it's just pew pew pew to G Earth's shield, unless ofc the lasers can bypass durability...I don't see the lasers outright breaking it.

Upon further inspection its not, its an actual ability in Kid Icarus but it works nothing like an actual black hole, its basically just a gravity well akin to Zarya's ult

Whelp I'd honestly give this to G Earth. Considering the kind of distance they start out at, I wouldn't downplay the chance that G Earth chooses to literally shout at the opponent right off the bat. Yes, he could resort to Atomic Ray, but unless if I remembered wrong, that wasn't what he started out with when he first appeared at the end of the first film. Heck, I don't even think G Earth used that even once in that final segment.

Unless ofc I'm overestimating the range of his Killer Sound Wave.

Her barrier is nowhere near big enough to be able to reflect the entire blast, plus can she reflect sound?

Okay, Weekly mentioned the Black Hole ability, but it functions more like some form of gravity Manipulation. Does it still count as BH creation?

I also didn't get my first question answered.

Who was scaling at 2 gigatons, and who was scaling at 78 gigatons on this thread?

Overall I'd say AP Stomp in Palutena's favor. Higher versatility still, even if she isn't bloodlusted. I doubt Godzilla can make a barrier strong enough to defend from Palutena's attacks in the first place.

Let´s see...

I´m glad she doesn´t have the Powers she can grant like Pit, as she is the one granting them, after all.

Assuming they are applicable...

Palutena can increase her own speed with Lightweight and even pull a pseudo Ultra Instinct with Bumblebee.

She can also turn herself invisible and intangible for a while right after pretending to have died with Playing Dead.

One thing fo sure is that she spams teleportation when fighting.

Yes but she doesnt lead with those, she can use them but the fact that she doesnt lead with them is what gets her killed here

WeeklyBattles said:
Nah, it aint a stomp just because she loses due to being in character
"A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics."

The-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki

Except Pal has half a dozen ways to win my guy, i listed all of them in this thread. Just because she doesnt lead with them in character doesnt make this a stomp

It does as she won´t even get the chance to use them to begin with, making this a stomp per definition.

"with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics.""

Bob, She has Death Manipulation and Petrification right on her page. It doesn't say, "With the opponent not starting with their best move that kills their opponent right off the bat". Her not starting off with an instant kill is why she loses, not because she can't kill him.

Weekly is right.

Not using your best abilities is different from lacking them, in one case you can retort but you decide not to do it, in the other case you can't fight back to begin with

She has:

• Power nullification
  • Instant death manipulation
  • Petrification
  • Transmutation
  • and Intangibility
But yep she definitely has no ways to win

She can only apply those when htting the opponent with an attack, take it like an status effect in Pokémon, even then, it doesn´t always activate, which means that she would have to hit the foe a decent amount of times for it to work, which she won´t as she gets stomped before being able to do so, making this a stomp. At best this is a borderline stomp.

I mean, I'm completely voting for Palutena as she has literally every advantage. Just because Goji has one surefire way to win shouldn't negate those advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back