• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ridley vs Godzilla (Heisei)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place in Tokyo
  • Meta Ridley and Godzilla is in his Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah/Godzilla vs. Mothra
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both are in character
  • there's a 50-meter distance between them
rid-vs-god.png

Ridley: 0
Godzilla: 0
Incon: 0

Last edited:
I don’t think so, could Ridley dodge it?
He could but Godzilla has fought against fighter jets and hit them as far as i remember so i don't think Ridley is winning here especially considering just being close by the beam would probably get him melted

Ridley is quite a bit beyond fighter jets tbh, he has partook in dogfights in space, and won. As in he himself has fought against ships.

As for heat, I'm not sure? He can tank Plasma beam shots but I have no idea how hot that is beyond "very hot, ouch", the fact that it can neg ice beam might mean something, which can be used to freeze the crust of a star. And there's also that time Samus has taken point blank nuclear reactor explosion blasts that have engulfed a planet before, and came out completely unscathed. Ridley's breathe can cause damage to her and her own plasma beam can harm her iirc, so idk, maybe it scales to that?

I'm not sure the exact value for his heat res, I just know of some various feats and scaling regarding heat he has.

Ridley is quite a bit beyond fighter jets tbh, he has partook in dogfights in space, and won. As in he himself has fought against ships.

As for heat, I'm not sure? He can tank Plasma beam shots but I have no idea how hot that is beyond "very hot, ouch", the fact that it can neg ice beam might mean something, which can be used to freeze the crust of a star. And there's also that time Samus has taken point blank nuclear reactor explosion blasts that have engulfed a planet before, and came out completely unscathed. Ridley's breathe can cause damage to her and her own plasma beam can harm her iirc, so idk, maybe it scales to that?

I'm not sure the exact value for his heat res, I just know of some various feats and scaling regarding heat he has.
Plasma is 14.5k farenheit and stars are up to 60k celsius so... Way cooler. Godzilla also has fought agile air opponents and uses his atomic breath very often. What i know of Ridley is that he doesn't constantly keep his distance from his opponent, often getting up close and personal to fight samus. A single shot from goji would turn him to molten flesh.

Yeah, I wouldn't go with that in regards to the plasma beam, it's ludicrously beyond anything we have by thousands by like a million magnitudes and is Samus' most powerful beam (usually). It's just the name, it's more an energy beam if anything, there's also the Nova beam but that's the next key.

What about atomic bombs? Samus' heat res is within that realm (given she took one to the face) and via wacly roundabout beam scaling, plasma beam scales back to Riddles. They should be comparable to the atomic breath iirc (they're a few million c right?), in which the plasma beam should scale as such.
(Oh there's also Power Bombs which Ridley can tank, they flash vaporize everything caught within the AOE and iirc are directly compared to nuclear weapons. The animation itself is even based on thermonuclear detonations).

As for Ridley, idk I'm pretty sure Ridley is a bit more agile, he's well and beyond fighter jets in mobility, and while Godzilla has also fought enemies beyond jets, they're also a much larger target than Ridley.
It depends, he's completely willing to play range, but he also can fight up close, he usually fights up close against Samus (Though only partially, Meta-Ridley in particular starts and leads with aerial combat, carpet bombing, beams, etc, only going into CQC when he's dewinged).

Yeah, I wouldn't go with that in regards to the plasma beam, it's ludicrously beyond anything we have by thousands by like a million magnitudes and is Samus' most powerful beam (usually). It's just the name, it's more an energy beam if anything, there's also the Nova beam but that's the next key.

What about atomic bombs? Samus' heat res is within that realm (given she took one to the face) and via wacly roundabout beam scaling, plasma beam scales back to Riddles. They should be comparable to the atomic breath iirc (they're a few million c right?), in which the plasma beam should scale as such.
(Oh there's also Power Bombs which Ridley can tank, they flash vaporize everything caught within the AOE and iirc are directly compared to nuclear weapons. The animation itself is even based on thermonuclear detonations).

As for Ridley, idk I'm pretty sure Ridley is a bit more agile, he's well and beyond fighter jets in mobility, and while Godzilla has also fought enemies beyond jets, they're also a much larger target than Ridley.
It depends, he's completely willing to play range, but he also can fight up close, he usually fights up close against Samus (Though only partially, Meta-Ridley in particular starts and leads with aerial combat, carpet bombing, beams, etc, only going into CQC when he's dewinged).
Is there anything to suggest the beam is actually as hot as a nuke? Because plasma beam being powerful doesn't make it hotter. Samus would tank Godzilla's heat no effort but Ridley is not Samus and hasn't taken anything as hot as a nuke

Godzilla's key lines up to boosts. Faithfully going to this one would have Godzilla speed and reactions to that of Mechagodzilla, without tier restrictions.
Really does seem like going too far as context offers Godzilla very little.

Last edited:
Godzilla energy absorb GG?
If you're saying that Godzilla can absorb Ridley's plasma and fire, I'm pretty sure Godzilla would need plasma and fire Absorption for that. though Godzilla does resist heat in excess of 1500 degrees Celsius, so his fire won't very affective.

If you're saying that Godzilla can absorb Ridley's plasma and fire, I'm pretty sure Godzilla would need plasma and fire Absorption for that. though Godzilla does resist heat in excess of 1500 degrees Celsius, so his fire won't very affective.
ah.

Ridley's heat can harm Samus, who has over 120,000,000c heat res accepted and applied.

Back