• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oshutoru Clean Up and Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
This page need links to scans or some form of justification to prove its ratings. For the feats presented it seems wanks, in particular the durability stat is too high for the feat. Probably should be Wall level or something.

Ah, another page i made awhile ago before i fully knew what i was doing. Lets see, for the most part it is correct, except the reasoning for the durability should be changed from survived being punched into a building, to tanked hits from viral, who can destroy buildings. However from what i remember, the building wasn't particularly big, was a small building, so viral and oshiteru should be room level in base. Akuruka form is correct, viral was blowing up portions of a town.

So looked back at some feats

Viral blows up buildings 1
Viral blows up building

So viral can blow up buildings as seen by above, in the first one oshutoru tanked that and he was deflecting these building level blast, so yea building level was appropriate.

As for their akuruka forms.

Viral blowing up multiple buildings
Viral blows up multiple buildings

They are larger than buildings in those forms

Viral size

So should those explosions are massive, another example.

Osutoru punch
Viral explosion

In the first screen shot that's oshutoru inn his akuruka form after being punched by viral, and the next one is after oshutoru dodges an attack from viral and that same area gets nuked, city block level is a low ball really, and probably their speed in that form as well, as oshutoru dodged an attack that came from the city and he is in a mountainous area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back