• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor update to References and possibly a new addition (Darkstalkers)

Tanin_iver

He/Him
Currently in the Verse page we have the following as references:
All About Vampire: The Night Warriors has been removed from Internet archive. So instead I propose adding All About Vampire Hunter which has the necessary lore entries from pages 278-284 and we already have indexed All About Vampire Savior which has the lore and story from pages 401-415. I have checked some of the lore entries with MTL and the Summarized lore guide seems to be pretty accurate. We could also simply add the images of the necessary pages from the two books, maybe?

Regarding Darkstalkers Graphic File, I found this. It has the images for the lore pages we need. So should we add these images too?

Now to the main topic, can we utilize the information presented in interviews from the Vampire Savior Fanbook for the profiles? Information like Anakaris Kingdom has over 90 billion citizens!
Also, which calc end are we using for the Low 7-B ratings, there's too many of them and I can't figure out which one we picked? And will this in any way change the calc and the respective ratings?

Last edited:
Thank you so much for keeping track of these updates and finding the replacements.
I'm especially grateful for the remaining pages of the Graphic Files, does where much needed to check out some remaining information.

I will add All About Vampire Hunter, as well as this other pdf of Night Warriors.

I will add the necessary scans and references as well to the profiles from the scans of the Graphic Files.
The Gamest Mook interview is also a very welcomed content, I will read through it.

I will use those information to fix some things in the profiles and add some more new, I'll start working to a new CRT.
About the 90 billion citizens, that is result of his kingdom having prospered in another dimension for thousands of years (aka from the time he moved it to the time the game takes place), with occasional kidnapping of people from the human world. There is no way to tell how many people there were when he moved it.

As of now we use the 1.67 end for the calc, I will specificy it in the verse page or somewhere else.

Thank you so much for keeping track of these updates and finding the replacements.
I'm especially grateful for the remaining pages of the Graphic Files, does where much needed to check out some remaining information.

I will add All About Vampire Hunter, as well as this other pdf of Night Warriors.

I will add the necessary scans and references as well to the profiles from the scans of the Graphic Files.
The Gamest Mook interview is also a very welcomed content, I will read through it.

I will use those information to fix some things in the profiles and add some more new, I'll start working to a new CRT.
Happy to help.
About the 90 billion citizens, that is result of his kingdom having prospered in another dimension for thousands of years (aka from the time he moved it to the time the game takes place), with occasional kidnapping of people from the human world. There is no way to tell how many people there were when he moved it.
Hmmm, I was thinking more along the lines of those same Pyramid structures being able to sustain a population of 90 billion people, but considering its been thousands of years, they might also make new ones or other structures idk, which I didn't take into consideration. The other thing I was gonna argue was that very advanced civilizations tend to have a stable population instead of an ever increasing one, but will the same rule even apply here, is what I wonder.

The problem is that we simply don't know. Moreover, the only indication about the previous population was about the 60 million workers that built his pyramid, then was an overtime amount and before Anakaris's kingdom fell subsequently to his death.

Back