• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piposh stats revision

Hi everybody in the VSBW forum I'm here to revise my first profile which is the one you're seeing right now it got hit with the unknown rating for every stat so I'm going to prove why the character hezi piposh doesn't deserve to have an unknown rating on his profile and prove that he has actual quantifiable stuff alright let's get into it

Feat 1: Piposh survives Captain Krupnik's ship exploding
This calc gets Piposh's durability to 0.95 tons of TNT or Building level which his AP should also scale to because he can harm both Bridget, Katzla, and Nacha who can both harm him. This should put Hezi's AP and durability at building level which should be added to the profile.

Feat 2: Hezi reacts to tank cannons
This one is simpler while I don't have a calc for this feat but this should put Hezi at around Supersonic+ levels of speed according to VSBW tank cannons travel at 1580 m/s or supersonic+

So overall I think We should change Hezi's stats to 8-C with supersonic+ levels of speed

Last edited:
@Beeb_alt Calc revisions are required for 2 staff members and the 24-hour grace time since thread creation has not yet ended.

The feats seem fine as long as you can derive a proper level of power and speed from them. Mr. Bambu seemed to have some issues though. Has that been cleared up? Regarding the tank cannon, it's kinda hard to see at what point or distance they've started to get out of the way after it started firing and how much they actually moved before taking cover.

The feats seem fine as long as you can derive a proper level of power and speed from them. Mr. Bambu seemed to have some issues though. Has that been cleared up? Regarding the tank cannon, it's kinda hard to see at what point or distance they've started to get out of the way after it started firing and how much they actually moved before taking cover.
Not really

This one is simpler while I don't have a calc for this feat but this should put Hezi at around Supersonic+ levels of speed according to VSBW tank cannons travel at 1580 m/s or supersonic+
The explosion stuff seems fine but the speed specifcally doesn't work, you can't just assume he's directly as fast as a tanks gunfire just because he dodged it, it seems the tank is very far away anyways from what we see so his movement would be very little in comparison

The explosion stuff seems fine but the speed specifcally doesn't work, you can't just assume he's directly as fast as a tanks gunfire just because he dodged it, it seems the tank is very far away anyways from what we see so his movement would be very little in comparison
I mean he did kinda react to it so it's still a speed feat but I don't think it would scale to his travel speed

I mean he did kinda react to it so it's still a speed feat but I don't think it would scale to his travel speed
I didn't say its not a feat i said you can't scale him to the full velocity of the shells for reasons given above.

Never said a thing about travel speed either

Since The AP part was accepted but not the speed part I suggest we add it to the profile and then add the speed part later, also grace

I'd suggest just killing two birds with one stone and trying to find out the speed of the shell as Dale said but besides that AP seems fine.

No. The changes cannot be made.

@CurrySenpai You are a content moderator on the FCOC wiki and have no voting rights on the VSBW forums.

@Beeb_alt Two approvals from VSBW’s thread moderators and administrators can be allowed for changed to be made. Also, the issues addressed by Bambu will have to be settled first.

@CurrySenpai You are a content moderator on the FCOC wiki and have no voting rights on the VSBW forums.
I wasn’t approving it or insinuating I was. People just comment on my page cause they don’t look further at the FC/OC wiki tag so I just comment my thoughts like any other person.

I only said seems like it cause some other staff members approved of AP so respectfully please don’t imply such things.

I wasn’t approving it or insinuating I was. People just comment on my page cause they don’t look further at the FC/OC wiki tag so I just comment my thoughts like any other person.

I only said seems like it cause some other staff members approved of AP so respectfully please don’t imply such things.
Gotcha. Just remember what I said about voting rights.

Gotcha. Just remember what I said about voting rights.
It’s fine, sadly since I show up on the Online staff board so people just kinda go “Oh a content mod!” and at this point I don’t do a whole ton on the site so I just comment my thoughts.

Maybe I should put a disclaimer in my about, that’d probably help though I will admit.

It’s fine, sadly since I show up on the Online staff board so people just kinda go “Oh a content mod!” and at this point I don’t do a whole ton on the site so I just comment my thoughts.

Maybe I should put a disclaimer in my about, that’d probably help though I will admit.
You can set your status offline and you likely won’t be bothered.

I'm sorry for bothering you

Back