• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oryx, the Taken King (Destiny) vs. Darkseid, Ruler of Apokolips (Pre-Flashpoint DC)

Oryx's "Outside of Material Space" key
OryxKingsFall.jpg

vs.

Darkseid's "Godhead" key
DarkseidGodhead.png

Speed equalized.

All abilities, resistances and equipment are allowed.

Oryx: 0
Darkseid: 0
Incon: 0

Oryx exists and Darkseid becomes his taken slave GG.

Darkseid doesn't resist eleven of the thirteen offensive abilities in taking, so that's a GG.

If it's not higher-D sure, but if both sides just passive eachother then it's an incon lol
Taking came from the Witness and I don't think the Witness is higher-D since I'm pretty sure Destiny lost all of its Higher-D stuff after the revision.

Taking came from the Witness and I don't think the Witness is higher-D since I'm pretty sure Destiny lost all of its Higher-D stuff after the revision.
They lost their Higher Dimensional Physiology, but Vex still have Timeline shit and Oryx takes them.

Does Darkseid have any wincons? Would restricting Taking give him advantage, or would he succumb to the Sword Logic?

Welp, this apparently is stomp. Maybe Darkseid can fare better against other Destiny guys, characters other than Oryx and Quria lol

Welp, this apparently is stomp. Maybe Darkseid can fare better against other Destiny guys, characters other than Oryx and Quria lol
I would make a 6 Guardian raid style MU with Darkseid but Guardians don't have a 2-C tiering besides Saint-14

Other 2-Cs like Deathsingers or Crota or Savathûn if they don't have crazy passives and have ways to get around Darkseid Immortality with incap or whatever lol

If I remember correctly, Darkseid has 52 universes in addition to having the size to crush the universe (the universes are bubbles for the new gods), idk if that helps

Other 2-Cs like Deathsingers or Crota or Savathûn if they don't have crazy passives and have ways to get around Darkseid Immortality with incap or whatever lol
Speaking of Savathûn, has anyone tried making a profile for her?

Back