• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochi from OPM fights Ainz. And maybe throw in his army (albedo and whatnot).

Note: Ainz's time stop was stated not to work on people his strength or something, so I doubt he can just hax his way out of this one.

Timestop works on people with his strength. Its just that players have equipment with timestop protection. Since orochi lacks it, well he is perfectlu vulnerable.

Orochi is 7-B while not serious, since we only saw him briefly fight Garou. Who knows what he can do when he gets serious. Plus I doubt Ainz would immediately use timestop the second he starts fighting.

I just stated that timestop would work. I dont really care about the match.

Oh. Anyway back to the match. Orochi is stated likely much higher than 7-B meaning he's above Ainz's level, so yeah looks like timestop is out of the question. But don't forget he has his army with him (basically those that work under him, not including foot soldiers and shit).

Ainz can't do shit with his hax since he isn't even fast enough to react to Orochi. And let's not forget that Orochi is far faster than Ainz could dream to become. And besides, in OPM, to become a monster you have to experience death over and over again, as stated by Psykos, and Orochi being the strongest monster (aside from monster garou) would easily have no problem having his heart grasped by Ainz. Ainz can try his street performance all he wants, he wont do jack to Orochi. Unless anyone comes up with something realistic other than "ainz stops time" or something I think this battle is won by Orochi. Keep in mind Ainz can use his evil buddies as I said on the start of this thread.

Except Grasp Heart is thought-based and is a death hax

Sure, it crushes your heart too but also causes the instant death effect to the target

Orochi gets stomped here

It seems none of you guys remembers what orochi's powers are like. Each of those snake things on his body are strong enough to hurt Garou. Orochi wasn't even half serious when he fought garou. He's fast as shit and wont give Ainz any time to even open his mouth and mutter out a spell. And going with how strong garou is and some statements by ONE, he said orochi can survive a couple of saitamas normal punches, something only Boros and Awakened Garou can do. And he sure as hell can withstand getting impaled or whatever, so some skeleton with magic wont do jack shit to him.

And let me remind you again those snake things that come out of his body, each can fight in Garou's flowing water fist martial art. So yeah RIP ainz and his crew.

And hax means nothing when the user is weaker than his opponent. At least that's how things work in the overlord universe. So yeah, RIP ainz and co.

Digupthehatchet said:
And hax means nothing when the user is weaker than his opponent. At least that's how things work in the overlord universe. So yeah, RIP ainz and co.
LOL. You do know that hax still works, right? Doesnt matter if the opponent is stronger or not. Grasp Heart bypass conventional durability

I'm just following the rules set by overlord itself. Ainz cant hax someone stronger. And you think crushing orochi's heart can kill him? Of course not. And again, seeing how orochi can survive attacks that boros and awakened garou can do just shows hes as strong and durable as them more or less, putting him in a level above ainz. And what did the overlord anime say about people who re levels above others? That hax dont work on them. gg ez orochi wins.

As I said, Grasp Heart is deathhax, doesnt matter if Orochi can fight with his heart destroyed or not, because Grasp Heart causes the death effect so, he dies anyway

But it wont work because ainz cannot hax someone stronger than him. He is dead. What, you're gonna tell me ainz can hax beerus now or something? He couldve ended shalteer with one of his hax if he really is that op, i mean she isnt immune to every single one of them now is she? so yeh ainz loses this one badly.

Digupthehatchet said:
But it wont work because ainz cannot hax someone stronger than him. He is dead. What, you're gonna tell me ainz can hax beerus now or something? He couldve ended shalteer with one of his hax if he really is that op, i mean she isnt immune to every single one of them now is she? so yeh ainz loses this one badly.
Yes, Shalltear is immune to most of Ainz death spells, since the undeads resists that

Transitive property. Ainz and orochi are currently 7-B, right? Orochi was scaled to human garou, who gets dropped by saitama by a single hit every single time they meet. ONE said orochi can survive a couple of saitamas punches, just like boros and monster form garou. Orochi was not serious or even trying against garou in the manga, and he tanked all his hits without injury. Meaning he's far above 7-B. And to top it off, seeing as the 2 people to survive multiple saitama punches are multi continental, orochi should be the same. So yeah, he is stronger than ainz.

Yes, Shalltear is immune to most of Ainz death spells, since the undeads resists that

MOST, not all. meaning he could have used a hax she isnt immune to since he was trying to kill her at the time. unless its plot stupidity, he cant hax her or orochi for that matter.

Right, lets assume that Grasp Heart doesnt work

>Ainz uses Grasp Heart

>Orochi resists

>Grasp Heart secondary effect comes in and stuns Orochi

>Ainz see that Orochi is no joke while Orochi is stunned, then he stops time

Digupthehatchet said:
Pretty sure grasp heart Will kill Goku

MOST, not all. meaning he could have used a hax she isnt immune to since he was trying to kill her at the time. unless its plot stupidity, he cant hax her or orochi for that matter.

Unless Orochi has resistance to death hax on his profile, hes not resisting that.

You're forgetting he cant hax someone stronger. Are you even reading what I wrote? Thats how magic works in overlord. And assuming ainz manges to use grasp heart, do you think orochi will just stand there like an idiot? He'll cut him up faster than ainz could blink.

Those things doesn't matter at all, he needs resistance. If he don't have any resistance, he's dead.

Unless Orochi has resistance to death hax on his profile, hes not resisting that.

What good is resistance if the hax wont work? You guys overplay ainz too much. Every single fight is ainz hx ainz hax. But not this time, this time hes dead. You cant even follow the show's rules.

where did that come from? And you know, assuming his hax work, he wont be able to use them becase of how much faster orochi is. I state facts while you overplay ainz. He loses this fight badly. Their speeds are worlds apart.

not spite, just fun. They're both scale at 7-B so I figured it'd be a fun match. But then I saw some ONE statements and now I am sure Ainz dies instantly. And I need someone who isnt a fanboy of either series, someone who wouldnt throw in the ainz hax card all the time. You guys are too one dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back