• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw someone else attempt this but they attempted to force a stomp when others didn't agree.Thought I'd give this an honest unbiased shot.

Starting distance is thirty meters, speed equalised, standard equipment for both sides no prep. Takes place on a flat plain, neutral world. Both IC.

Apologies if this is a stomp or I did something wrong, first thread and I wanted to see people discuss this without a clear bias from the Original poster.

I kind of figured that (considering the fate of the other one punch man vs ainz thread) but I figured considering the last thread like this had a bunch of discussion Id give it a shot in an unbiased enviroment, again apologies if this is a stomp....

Thanks Ill give this a day or two, see if theres anyone interested in discussing this if not Ill ask them to close it.

Ps thanks for being so understanding, I can only imagine how frustrating it can be to help new people on this thread. Apologies for the inconvience.

Im still confused on how this site clarifies a stomp.... Im not saying it isn't but orochi has a victory condition Ie hitting ainz twice, Is it a stomp due to it being nearly impossible for him to do so before ainz gets off his death hax?

Yeah I dont think theres a way to make this equal, Ive already asked to have this closed as speed unequal we get a speed blitz, equal and ainz uses true death....Looking at it theres no way to make this fair as ainz has to many hax and the only way for orochi to win is for him to kill ainz twice, which again is only possible if speed isnt equal.

Apologies all around as I said I simply wanted to retry this thread without the clear bias the other poster had.

Whelp might as well make this good for something, check out albedos page shes gotten a semi fair matchup....Am I allowed to recommend a thread on my own soon to be closed thread? Apologies if thats against the rules.

No Im just recommending people check out the active discussions on albedos page as she finally got a semi decent match that needs more votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back