• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by panels showing SC and Garou racing to get the core, I think a good bit of the heroes appear to be spread out thousands of miles away from each other when they shouldn't but I guess I should chalk that up to size inconsistencies or something.
yeah, but i mean murata probably is gonna somehow put them together, i mean the speedster fight spread across the entire z city and FF got slammed right next to manako. chances of that are low lol

Maybe we should move this discussion into the thread about Bad and Sage

The ship 333m long, SC seems to be like 2/3 of that length in full size, so roughly 222m wide. Minus his arms which account for basically half his length, and that makes his body 111m in width. And that makes the hole that dwarfed all the heroes and made them invisible smaller than the ship that didn’t dwarf the heroes and they were still visible.
So the logic is ship>hole yet also hole>ship.

No reason to. We have way more panels of SC have a size that dwarfs the ship and a feat that backs it. The size of SC in this chapter is the inconsistent one.
What are you talking about? The ship and Sage had not previously appeared together.

The entire width of the Sage is being built in relation to a dubious hole, the dimensions of which, with large-scale and full panels, were only 800 meters.
We had a highly questionable moment where the characters were talking about 500m as a safe distance from Sage when it's not even half the width of the cell. Now the plot directly pokes us into the fact that Sage is not so big.

The entire width of the Sage is being built in relation to a dubious hole, the dimensions of which, with large-scale and full panels, were only 800 meters.
And seen from outerspace, and you can see SC tail in outerspace, and everything else is dwarfed.
We had a highly questionable moment where the characters were talking about 500m as a safe distance from Sage when it's not even half the width of the cell.
Cuz MB and Garou were just that far from SC.
Now the plot directly pokes us into the fact that Sage is not so big.
It doesn’t tho, the inconsistency lies in this chapter with murata wanting to incorporate essentially every s class, and make them visible.

The entire basis of SC lies in the hole and panels displaying his entirety. U saying the plot directly pokes at his small height yet the entire emphasis is chapter 159 displaying the entirety of SC and showing his length and very visible width from high up. So the plot pokes at making SC 100’s of times bigger than EC, in every aspect.

And seen from outerspace, and you can see SC tail in outerspace, and everything else is dwarfed.

Cuz MB and Garou were just that far from SC.

It doesn’t tho, the inconsistency lies in this chapter with murata wanting to incorporate essentially every s class, and make them visible.

It doesn't have to be open space. The view also resembles that from the thermosphere and stratosphere. From such a height, a hole with a diameter of 800 meters should be visible.

It doesn't have to be open space. The view also resembles that from the thermosphere and stratosphere. From such a height, a hole with a diameter of 800 meters should be visible.
It kinda does, also this panel and literally every single other panels besides like 3, disprove the argument since Pig god is dwarfed by the twist, soon to be hole, yet he’s visible on SC who is the size of the hole and the ship is supposedly bigger but characters are visible by the ship and the entire loop just resets itself with the inconsistencies. And the entire argument goes back to what is shown more, which 1km+ SC is shown much more often than 3 panels of SC.

we gotta make a crt right?
Yeah. This CRT is for that
Let's start with the most unexpected. Serious punch Saitama, who killed the Evil Natural Water, never impressed me. It looked boring, not so large-scale and, in principle, it could have been a regular punch instead. However, the longer I tried to calculate it, the more I realized that... Is OPM 5 tier back in business?

A serious punch of Saitama is estimated at 41.66 Exatons of TNT (5-C) and scales only to Saitama.
I think no one will argue with this. However, I feel there are a couple more level 5-C exploits waiting for us in this arc.

think many have simply lost interest in discussing Bat and thrown this topic into the furnace.

Garou could only deal damage to Sage at the beginning of the fight when he hit him in the face. More has not been shown. As we know, the face is the most vulnerable part of Centipedes. Based on this, we don't scale it to 6-C at the start of the fight, and accordingly don't scale the Centipede's Grand March to that. Thus it deprives us of all inconsistencies.

Sage is rated "At least 6-C, 6-A with 6666 Grand Legs Drill", scaling her durability to 6666 GLD. However, the rest of the attacks do not use the full power of the body at full speed, so they are not as strong.

It also fits with Garou being knocked to his knees by the Centipede March, and Bad being able to withstand this attack for a while, albeit with much more damage. It is also consistent with Bat damaging Sage's tendrils when Garou had a bit of a problem with them.

Therefore, Bat should be divided into 2 keys "before AM arc" and "after AM arc" and give the second key the value "At least Low 7-B, up to 6-C with Fighting Spirit, 6-A with Fighting Spirit and Resonance

I’m alittle confused, with that same logic shouldn’t Garou be 6-A with resonance…and then get another key after MB got taken out.

I’m alittle confused, with that same logic shouldn’t Garou be 6-A with resonance…and then get another key after MB got taken out.
It actually stretches the Garou key unnecessarily. I believe there is no need for division, since it will continue to grow after the resonance. I guess we should do "At least 7-B, up to 6-A+" and just make a note at the bottom of the profile that it scales to certain feats.

But then what’s the point of adding resonance to MB but not Garou cuz they were “equals” during there resonance.
This looks like overstretching the key because it would look like "At least 7-B (hit Bomb and Bang), up to 6-C (hit Flash and Platinum), 6-A with Resonance, up to 6-A+"

I think it's just a good idea to state in your profile notes the feats that this Garou Key scales to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back