• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Realesed Boros is strong, or > Orochi, Meteoric Burst is stronger to the point where one punch = his released form's charged attack, and CSRC is all of his energy, and because of this far greater than his normal striking strength.
That doesn't change anything. You can have a scaling chain of 6 six different characters and it would still not allow for upscaling.

At the very start of MB's exchange, he lands 27 punches, and he still has plenty of energy left.

Obviously, 27 attacks is > than his total energy reserve. I would never suggest a multiplier like that, as it would come out to over 153 Exatons of tnt, but when someone expends "all of there energy" in "one attack", that has to be a massive upgrade from their normal AP.

It's not just Orochi < Released Boros < MB Boros < CSRC

It's Orochi << Released Boros <<<<<< MB Boros (1 charged attack from RB is = to a normal strike from MB) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< CSRC (ALL of his energy in one beam).

At the very start of MB's exchange, he lands 27 punches, and he still has plenty of energy left.

Obviously, 27 attacks is > than his total energy reserve. I would never suggest a multiplier like that, as it would come out to over 153 Exatons of tnt, but when someone expends "all of there energy" in "one attack", that has to be a massive upgrade from their normal AP.

It's not just Orochi < Released Boros < MB Boros < CSRC

It's Orochi << Released Boros <<<<<< MB Boros (1 charged attack from RB is = to a normal strike from MB) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< CSRC (ALL of his energy in one beam).
And that’s nothing more than ‘higher with CSRC,’ like his profile already says.

And that’s nothing more than ‘higher with CSRC,’ like his profile already says.
Seeing as his weakest form is significantly above 5.68 Exatons, his next form is massively above that, and CSRC is all of his collective energy, it seems insane that CSRC wouldn't be less than 5 times the power of his weakest form's weakest attacks. I mean, with that logic, Boros can't land more than 5 hits in MB before running out of juice and collapsing.

Seeing as his weakest form is significantly above 5.68 Exatons, his next form is massively above that, and CSRC is all of his collective energy, it seems insane that CSRC wouldn't be less than 5 times the power of his weakest form's weakest attacks. I mean, with that logic, Boros can't land more than 5 hits in MB before running out of juice and collapsing.
The gap between Orochi’s calc and High 6-A+ is too far to upscale. You aren’t getting anything more than ‘higher with CSRC.’

This is literally the third time you’ve been told this in this thread.

The gap between Orochi’s calc and High 6-A+ is too far to upscale. You aren’t getting anything more than ‘higher with CSRC.’

This is literally the third time you’ve been told this in this thread.
Yes everyone's told me "the value is too high" but I'm trying to point out how lackluster that reasoning is given the context.

Yes everyone's told me "the value is too high" but I'm trying to point out how lackluster that reasoning is given the context.
And your reasoning simply doesn't follow wiki standards and uses assumed multipliers. Which is usually a big nono

Orochi’s calc is 5.68 exatons. The baseline of High 6-A+ is 14.8022175 exatons.

That’s a 2.61x difference. There is no universe where we’d allow upscaling to that magnitude. Hell, there’s been times where we can’t upscale from 1.3x differences, let alone a difference that’s over 2x.

And your reasoning simply doesn't follow wiki standards
Well then I think there might need to be a discussion on the upscaling standards for specific circumstances. It not following the wiki's rules doesn't automatically make it wrong.
uses assumed multipliers. Which is usually a big nono
What assumed multipliers? I'm using a pretty basic scaling chain that goes up 3 wrungs. The only time I mentioned multipliers was on how they should not be used.

I guess when I said Boros would only get 5 hits in before going on fumes that could be taken that way, I'm just trying to give an example of why a larger upscaling multiplier should be applied for attacks that use all of a character's energy.

Then you need to make a thread about that, because you aren’t getting a 2.61x upscale accepted with the current wiki standards.
Oh no Ik that lol. The entire point of my comments was just to try to show the logical sequence which would warrant a higher upscaling multiplier.

So what did we decide about Bat scaling? This question is not promoted in any thread. I would like us to close all topics before submitting the results.

Can Saitama's calc be used? It is based on KE but it doesn't show moon level damage. This is similar to Orochi's case

Ejecting septillions of kilograms of ocean water at hundreds of times the speed of sound are Moon level results, or do we also need the shockwave to wipe out a chunk of the Earth?

This is a feat accomplished in milliseconds and opening the ocean for thousands of kilometers. The absence of destruction is explained by the fact that the blow was struck on the water, and the water that was hit rose tens of kilometers along its entire length.
This is quite a feat 5-C.

It remains to decide the scaling of Bita, but this topic is now dead, although it was brought up a couple of times. I suggest scaling his fighting spirit to at least 6-C, as the hail of Sage hits he's blocked and survived should be above the Spear Raising Centipede's accidental feat.

Not every Sage attack is a 6-A.
6-A is the ultimate technique, using full body mass at full speed.
The Centipede March is just punching as the Centipede moves forward.
We can't close our eyes to the fact that Bad took a very long series of hits from Sage, only a few of which were blocked, which did not save him from kinetic energy.
This was before the resonance.

Still doesn’t mean he’s only scale to the 6-C calc. And if we go with Qawsdef’s suggestion in the other thread where this discussion should be happening, it wasn’t before the resonance.

The resonance started during their combo attack as both of them became drastically stronger.

It is better to refer to the 6-C calculation than to give Bad 6-A to resonance or simply ignore the fact of its strength and strength.

I know what he’s saying, it doesn’t change that there’s literally no reason for Bad to scale to the 6-C calc. It’s arbitrary.
I see the reason. MB was only shown to go be 6-C max at his current peak with fighting spirit then that should be indexed because we don't know if he could reach 6-A without resonance and at best that would be 6-C possibly higher.

Also, I don't if we consider SC's antenna to be 6-C or 6-A as well but if not then MB with fighting spirit would only have 6-C durability.

Wait never mind, Grand March damaged Garou so MB should have 6-A durability with Fighting Spirit just as Garou should.

I see the reason. MB was only shown to go be 6-C max at his current peak with fighting spirit then that should be indexed because we don't know if he could reach 6-A without resonance and at best that would be 6-C possibly higher.
I mean he doesn't have a cap on his fighting spirit technically so he easily achieves 6-A with time.

I mean he doesn't have a cap on his fighting spirit technically so he easily achieves 6-A with time.
We don't know if he has a cap or not but he should be 6-A with fighting spirit in durability at least. I wonder if Fubuki will heal MB and we can see more from him to know his true potential with fighting spirit.

We don't know if he has a cap or not but he should be 6-A with fighting spirit in durability at least. I wonder if Fubuki will heal MB and we can see more from him to know his true potential with fighting spirit.
I think MB is ko'ed miles away from anyone else, the S class that are gonna get healed are AM, PG, CE, and Bang, i cant really think of anyone else thats gonna fight if Garou gets fights them. possibly FF with the moon blade or sum.

I think MB is ko'ed miles away from anyone else, the S class that are gonna get healed are AM, PG, CE, and Bang, i cant really think of anyone else thats gonna fight if Garou gets fights them. possibly FF with the moon blade or sum.
Going by panels showing SC and Garou racing to get the core, I think a good bit of the heroes appear to be spread out thousands of miles away from each other when they shouldn't but I guess I should chalk that up to size inconsistencies or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back