• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Revisions

So there's three major thing this thread will cover

- Upgrading Melzalgald, and Groribas to 7-A

- Upgrading Lord Boros to High 7-A

- Upgrading Human Garou to 7-B

For Groribas he supposedly is Boros's Top Fighter this should make him superior to Geryuganshoop.

For Melzalgald he could take on Bang, Atomic Samurai, Pri-Pri-Prisoner and Metal Bat in the same time and two of them are 7-A.

Boros is now 7-A as he is superior to his subordinates Melzalgald, Groribas and Geryuganshoop but if this thread will be accepted shouldn't we upgrade him to High 7-A (Power Unsealed.)

As for Garou he was fighting on par with Metal Bat in Fighting Spirit. Take note he had already fought Elder Centipede and Senior Centipede so his fighting spirit had risen pretty much hasn't it? Metal Bat wasn't in his base when he fought Garou.

> For Melzalgald he could take on Bang, Atomic Samurai, Pri-Pri-Prisoner and Metal Bat in the same time and two of them are 7-A.

I'm not sure if that's good justification. He couldn't land a damaging hit on any of them (even against Bang all he did was send him flying, he didn't hurt him). And he was being badly damaged by their attacks.

> For Groribas he supposedly is Boros's Top Fighter this should make him superior to Geryuganshoop.

I don't recall him ever being stated to be superior to Geryuganshoop.

Damage3245 said:
> For Melzalgald he could take on Bang, Atomic Samurai, Pri-Pri-Prisoner and Metal Bat in the same time and two of them are 7-A.I'm not sure if that's good justification. He couldn't land a damaging hit on any of them (even against Bang all he did was send him flying, he didn't hurt him). And he was being badly damaged by their attacks.
Atomic Samurai himself said very clearly that Bang took damage, and we've seen other monsters compensate their inferior durability by something else (Melzalgald compensates it with his regen, Homeless Emperor compensates it with range and AP, psychics compensate their poor physical durability with barriers, etc).

I think he should have 7-A AP, High 7-C Durability.

And didn't the anime say that Groribas was the strongest fighter? Oh, Anime is never included in OPM since Boros and Saitama would be 5-B instead.

They were under the impression he died, so that doesn't mean he was actually harmed. I'm kind of ok with an at most, but Mel still had to use his powers in a completely offensive manner.

Anime isn't canon, I'm pretty sure.

And going by the manga, I'd say that Melzargard does not scale to Bang.

Most of the 7-A's are being downscaled to 7-B, so the scaling wouldn't matter much there.

I'm fine with the points on Boros

Metal bat only had evidence to suggest he was only High 7-C at the time, since he only took a casual whack from EC before being shrugged off the monsters back and sent flying towards another city block. Not enough to suggest he became city level at that point.

Damage3245 said:
Anime isn't canon, I'm pretty sure.
And going by the manga, I'd say that Melzargard does not scale to Bang.
By that logic Manga isn't canon either if Web Comic is real story. Anime is exactly same as manga just animated and with few anime-only monsters.

> By that logic Manga isn't canon either if Web Comic is real story. Anime is exactly same as manga just animated and with few anime-only monsters.

The manga is the latest version of the story written by ONE, the original author of both webcomic and manga.

The manga is about as canon as it gets.

And also Metal Bat's image in Fighting Spirit.

Until I die? What a rosy outlook. I'm not that easy to kill, I fight until I win! "
~ Metal Bat to Garou

Honestly Human Garou should be 7-B or Likely 7-B

Garou required dozens of attacks to defeat Metal Bat, and admitted that if he was even hit by a single attack from Metal Bat he would have been in serious trouble.

Metal Bat VS Senior Centipede (Few Minutes before Garou vs Metal Bat)

Metal Bat: I haven't been that pumped up in a while

Metal Bat vs Elder Centipede (A short time before Garou vs Metal Bat)

Metal Bat: Killer Move: PUMPED-UP Dragon Pummelin!

He was 7-B

That only suggests he was simply pumped up to a higher level of High 7-C than he already was in base. The fact that his attack has dragon in the title is hilariously weak evidence to say the least.

What do you even mean? And as i said before Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit quote was when he fought Garou.

Garou should have 7-B Ap, High 7-C Durability.

Garou is as durable as he is strong, maybe a little less, but certainly not 20x. He's withstood hits from Bang while heavily weakened.

I agree he had Fighting Spirit, what APM is saying is that Metal Bat was just stronger than base and not 7-B yet.

How would he not be 7-B? He made Elder Centipede shout in pain. And that was just a short before the fight only about 50 seconds. His Fighting Spirit doesn't just "Disappear".

Metal bat had to hit elder centipede in his weak spot (his face) to do that, no different than when Genos did that exact same thing. Otherwise he was completely helpless against him.

There's nothing that suggests elder centipede's face is or would even have any reason to be anywhere near comparable to his carapace. You're talking about the difference between a hard and thick set of metallic armour to a comparatively soft and squishy face. Again the fact that Genos was able to damage his face and even break through a single tooth is not a good sign for metal bat given everything.

Do you have anything that suggests it should be even 1000x comparable? By feats we know even his tooth isn't anywhere near comparable to his carapace, and that's way more durable that his face.

Oh god, Why is unarmoured Boros 7A only? He should be Island Level considering that he by logical scaling alone in just armoured version should scale above the likes of gokestu and phoenix man.

When did Armored Boros interact with Gouketsu and Phoenix Man?

OOF, Do you how honestly have to freaking interact go scale that person to another one? No. You just simply have to interact with the person who scales above those other guys. Unarmoured Boros took punches from saitama and even kept up with him. That >>>>>>>>>>>>> Goketsu and Phoenix man for Godsakes.

Back